Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? (333 Views)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by orjibra1: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
she needs your advice

About 5 years ago when Hilda, a gorgeous, 23 year old polytechnic student decided to break up with her boyfriend chuks, she did so because "he was too jealous of the attention I am receiving from male classmates". What no one told her, was that chuks would soon be the guy she would benchmark and compare every other boyfriend that came after against.

Over a three month period, Hilda's mom begged her to make the relationship work. Her mom couldn't seem to understand the reasons why Hilda wanted to end things with Chuks. After all, he was Igbo, a successful merchant, a devout catholic and a family-oriented man. He came from a responsible family, exceptionally generous and had a good head on his shoulders. Her mom didn't realise that Hilda felt Chuks was too safe. He was too serious, careful about the world and wanted to know everything she was up to.

And Hilda wanted to be free. She broke things off and smiled gleefully as he shed tears, begging her to give their relationship one more chance. Heartbroken, Chuks would go on a year later to marry a young lady that his family arranged from their hometown.

Every week after their break up, Hilda would get invited on dates by random men she bumped into on the streets of Lagos and during the course of events that she catered. Her week was the same: Monday through Friday, instagram, facebook and whatsapp would fill with invitations to go out on a date. Friday evening from 4pm till Sunday Nights, it was one outing after another hosting suitors, visiting them in their homes, attending a night party/event or just enjoying a light bottle of wine together in a cozy hotel room. At the year's end, she'd had over 50 dates.

Four years, 200 dates later, not one guy spoke of marriage. They all enjoyed her company but stopped replying her messages once she hinted at a wedding. One of her dates had even proposed to pay her to be a surrogate-mother/ pregnancy carrier for his babies. No engagement ring.

In this video: the men who got away, Hilda and several other ladies share their regrets about their break ups with men they ought to have married and ask for advice on how they can return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8ZVqReCJ0&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCsfmW5GFULmOC45RBlFjbBq
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by attat(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Inside life, normal level

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by izonborn098(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
Men dey everywhere' but when u want to settle down that is when u will realize that no man dey anywhere...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Confused bannies lipsrsealed

Majority of these young bannies we see today will definitely end up like these bannies......

Cuz you can't eat your cake and have it back.........

And no man in his right senses should accept that type of a banny back into his life after she has been enjoyed by every brother Prickson and Dickson in town sad

Funny enough I'm even proud to say that I've got no iota of pity for such type of bannies cuz I, myself had once been served a hot breakfast by their colleague in the past undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by orjibra1: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
E don happen to you before
attat:
Inside life, normal level
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by orjibra1: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
I could literally feel the pain in your voice. Hope you've moved on now?

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Confused bannies lipsrsealed

Majority of these young bannies we see today will definitely end up like these bannies......

Cuz you can't eat your cake and have it back.........

And no man in his right senses should accept that type of a banny back into his life after she has been enjoyed by every brother Prickson and Dickson in town sad

Funny enough I'm even proud to say that I've got no iota of pity for such type of bannies cuz I, myself had once been served a hot breakfast by their colleague in the past undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Do's And Don'ts Of Marrying From A Royal Family? / How To React When Your Ex Contacts You" / A Toast To Fucking Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.