Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also (2014 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Abifarin16: 4:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. You don't and that is buttressed by complaint which I initially responded to. undecided

2. Stop mentioning things you know nothing of. undecided

3[b]. Are you teachable? Do you compromise when necessary? Are you objective? If yes, why did you complain so much then?[/b], undecided
As far as my woman never come meet you complain, about me. Yes, Yes and Yes case closed.
I notice you always want to have the final say in every discussion, that's a serious problem you know. You can't always have you way, and I will prove it to you.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Kobojunkiee: 4:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Abifarin16:
■ As far as my woman never come meet you complain, about me. Yes, Yes and Yes case closed.
■ I notice you always want to have the final say in every discussion, that's a serious problem you know. You can't always have you way, and I will prove it to you.
You dey read at all? OP is immature people growing around whining in relationship, and lo and behold you come on here to do exactly that. undecided

2. I want to have the final say? Don't mistake me for your person. undecided
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Rexie96: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2023
Goodlady:
What do men really want after submission?
This same sex they are all lamenting about, some don't last longer. Why bother women with sex and you can't satisfy her. Is that not enough reason for her to lose interest?
And a times, some women may feel like staying celibate for a period of time. That should be respected. It's annoying how males here ramble about sex starvation as if it's food.

Youre talking total nonsese with so much confidence
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Rexie96: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Did anyone force you to marry. Eh

Youre the greatest fool mankind has ever seen for posting this response.

You that just posted yestday that your wife wont give you food becoz u went to watch soccer. U are just a weak , whack tiny dot preek boy
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Rexie96: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2023
PussyGalore:

The same way you can't change a born brolosho
Yes, history has it that all efforts to change pussy galore are still in vain.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Deepspirituals: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You dey read at all? OP is immature people growing around whining in relationship, and lo and behold you come on here to do exactly that. undecided

2. I want to have the final say? Don't mistake me for your person. undecided
Kobojunkie, Which OP are You reffering to ,I'm the OP of this Thread , The Topic is straight and simple .. Different people with different Experiences ,No one just come up on here and Exercise Authority over others Comments ,others share and say there own ..You say Yours and others say there own ,This is not about Argument and someone always trying to go into Arguement to have his or her say the Final.

Why Would you Term Some People Immature growing arround whining in Relationship?

How do you come to that Conclusion, Have You seen or amet the OP before ?

Is this Topic Particularly about Just one Specific Person ?

Many Men came up here to Laments about there Marriage ,Some Women too ..

Some off-course had Courtship which lasted for some Period ,A right thinking person should ask if such man or Woman did not Notice what they are Complaining about now .

Kobojunkie...U are not Everyone,Say Your Opinion and stop This attitudes of trying to make everyone to Say Ok or Agree to your View .

You are Free to Quote me words to words and still Exhibit what many already knew about U.

You are Ignored
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Deepspirituals: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Abifarin16:

As far as my woman never come meet you complain, about me. Yes, Yes and Yes case closed.
I notice you always want to have the final say in every discussion, that's a serious problem you know. You can't always have you way, and I will prove it to you.
. Learn how to Ignore Kobojunkie comments except you are New on here
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Abifarin16: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Deepspirituals:
. Learn how to Ignore Kobojunkie comments except you are New on here
I done tell am my own. Wanting to win every discussion is a sign of serious need for recognition, underlying abandonment issues dey worry am. If you can't accept that people are not wired identically like you are and will never see things from your perspective then you have a hugggggeeeee problem. That's why I was talking about compromise.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by izonborn098(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
That monika is a nuisance'' i believe she is kid' with iconicR something like that...
Abifarin16:

Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Myer(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Goodlady:
What do men really want after submission?
This same sex they are all lamenting about, some don't last longer. Why bother women with sex and you can't satisfy her. Is that not enough reason for her to lose interest?
And a times, some women may feel like staying celibate for a period of time. That should be respected. It's annoying how males here ramble about sex starvation as if it's food.

Everyone wants a fulfilling marriage. And yes for the man, a submissive wife is part of that package.
A presentable wife is part of that package.
A sexually active wife is part of that package.
A supportive wife is part of that package.
A peaceful wife is part of that package.
A hospitable wife is part of that package.
A good mother to their children is part of that package.
A good counsellor and companion is part of that package.
A prayerful wife is part of that package.

And guess what?
A woman is created to be all these and more if she chooses/wills.
Just as a Man has the capability to be the type of husband you desire in a husband.

Some times you meet someone who checks all these boxes, some times you decide which of the checklist is core to you and which you can manage.

Once again, everyone simply wants a fulfilling marriage. But it's important to be fulfilled as a single person so that marriage simoky complements your fulfillment. And only God can surely fulfill a person.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Deepspirituals: 1:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Myer:

Everyone wants a fulfilling marriage. And yes for the man, a submissive wife is part of that package.

Wonderful Packages ,Very Rare to get these Packages in a Woman oooooo in this Generation of Ladies Calling Men My baby ,No Respect ,Gender Equality,Who,Pride ,Lack of Manners etc

And guess what?
Just as a Man has the capability to be the type of husband you desire in a husband.

Some times you meet someone who checks all these boxes, some times you decide which of the checklist is core to you and which you can manage.

Once again, everyone simply wants a fulfilling marriage. But it's important to be fulfilled as a single person so that marriage simoky complements your fulfillment. And only God can surely fulfill a person.
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Deepspirituals: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Myer:

And guess what?

Wonderful Packages ,Very Rare to get these Packages in a Woman oooooo in this Indomie Generation of Ladies Calling Men My baby ,No Respect ,Gender Equality,Pride , Ego,Lack of Manners etc
Re: You Know Her Attitudes Before Marriage ,Why Are You Complaining Now.Sex Also by Myer(m): 1:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Wonderful Packages ,Very Rare to get these Packages in a Woman oooooo in this Indomie Generation of Ladies Calling Men My baby ,No Respect ,Gender Equality,Pride , Ego,Lack of Manners etc

Yea, a rarity in this generation but certainly also very many. That's why we should also commit our marriage into God's hand as we also allow God prepare us to be a blessing to such ladies too.

...a prudent wife is a Gift from God. Prov 19:14

It might be difficult to find one who checks all the boxes, but you should know what is core to you and what you can do without.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A 2sec Guy. / How To Ask A Girl Out / Attention Ladies !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.