Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lost Innocence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost Innocence (3236 Views)

How Do You Claim Your Innocence If A Lady Dies At Your Place? / The Lost Innocence / What Ended Your Innocence And Triggered Your First Sex Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Innocence by Saturn101: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2023
The hot splashes of cum hit my cheek and tongue and then he raised his cock and splashed cum onto my forehead.

"That was fucking brilliant," he said. "I never thought I would get to Bleep a bird like you."

Robbie practically collapsed onto the floor at the same time as Jamie cum inside my, mixing his cum with Robbies first load. Less than a second later, Karl was taking his place, hard and ready to take his own virginity by ramming his dick into my cunt.

I felt him enter me and push all the way in. My pussy was still spasming around his hard cock and I came again, this time I moaned loudly and lowered my head to the bed, sticking my pussy high up in the air.

"This feels so good," Karl said. "I did not know pussy would feel this good."

He slowly started to Bleep me, my legs turned to jelly and I collapsed onto the bed, his dick plopping out of me. He grabbed me round the waist and pulled my legs backwards and twisted me over onto my back.

"I want to see her face while I'm fucking her."

He positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy and pushed it straight in. He was staring me in the eyes as he thrust. I kept my eyes open and stared back.

He was the ugliest guy I had ever been bleeped by. Uglier than the bastard who raped my virginity away from me, uglier the fat Bleep landlord who would blackmailed me into letting him use me like a LovePeddler and uglier than Jamie and Robbie When you realise Robbie is 55 and weighs 200lbs, it gives you true idea about how ugly Karl actually is. A small undersized head, crooked teeth, a face covered in acne and beady eyes. But he was by far the most appreciative and nice guy who would bleeped me. It was obvious that the other two boys had enjoyed fucking me, but to them I was just a piece of pussy and nothing else. Karl thought I was special. I was his first and he wanted to remember me as being someone he liked and someone who had enjoyed fucking with him and not as a piece of arse.

While the other two guys laughed, he bleeped me to orgasm two more times and whispered to me telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. He told me how much he loved my body, my eyes and the sound of my voice. He did not take his eyes off of my face and my eyes and for some reason I felt special. I smiled at him and it seemed to make him happy. I would never felt like that before and I came again a moaned.

The other two boys stopped laughing when they heard me begging Karl to Bleep me harder and to make me cum again. Karl flooded my pussy with a third load of cum, filling me up with so much cum that it leaked out all over the bed sheets mingling with my own pussy juices.

I carried on breathing loudly and Karl climbed off of me and thanked me for letting him Bleep me, which I thought was real sweet.

They started to get dressed and I remained on the bed trying to recover. I could hear them talking as they made their way to the door.

When the door opened I heard the Fat Bastard shout, "What the Bleep are you three doing here?"

I hard them run off laughing and I jumped off of the bed.

The Fat Bastard cane into the bedroom and he grabbed me round the neck and pushed me face down onto the bed. He grabbed my around the waste and pulled me into a doggy position, my knees firmly placed on the floor and my stomach flat on the bed. I collect the rent around here. "You're my teenage cumslut. Understand?"

"Yes," I murmured.

He undid his belt and then he started rubbing the tip of cock against my arse hole.

"I don't want it in the arse," I shouted.

"I don't take sloppy seconds slut," he shouted back and rammed his dick right into my bum.

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nice one
Re: Lost Innocence by Awesome05: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nice.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Awesome05:
Nice.
Merci.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Once my pussy loosened up he rammed his dick right into me until I felt his balls slap against my arse.

“Take that you teenage slut,” he shouted as he continued to ram his dick in and out of me.

For the next five minutes he called me names as he pounded my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

“Take that you filthy cum slut. Take my cock LovePeddler."

“Don’t cum in me I begged.” I wasn’t on the pill and I did not want to get pregnant. He just ignored me and carried on telling me what a dirty slut I was for such a young girl.

After a couple more minutes he started to groan and rammed his dick in even further in than he had. Then I felt his cuming inside me. It was warm and there was a lot of it.

I tried to move, but he pushed me back down onto the table, his dick still inside me.

He lent down and kissed the back of my neck and then whispered to me.

“If you don’t have the money next month your pussy’s mine.”

I closed my eyes. I was only 18 years old and I would just let this fat bastard in his late 50s cum inside me because I couldn’t pay my rent. I felt different. Half an hour ago I was an 18 year old with money problems and now I was a LovePeddler, letting this man Bleep me in exchange for money.

“Did you hear my slut?”

I nodded and said, “yes,” in a low voice.

He finally pulled his flaccid dick out of my body, pulled up his trousers and left without saying another word.

I went straight to the shower and tried to wash his cum out of me. I decide that I had to find another job before the end of the month. Looking back on it 5 years later it turns me on and gets me hot, but at the time I felt like a victim and the next month it only got worse, but that’ another story.

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by CasNova: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Lost Innocence by Awesome05: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Go on.
Re: Lost Innocence by ThrillPlus: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
kweensheba:

I felt like a victim and the next month it only got worse, but that was another story.

Dad said if I came here I could Bleep you and cum in your pussy.

He was obviously very nervous, but at least he was better looking than his dad. He had acne on his checks and was wearing a white shell suit and white training. He walked past me into the apartment and went straight into the bedroom. I kept asking myself what I was doing. I couldnt believe I was about to Bleep a spotty 16 year old boy in a shell suit. I pushed the front door closed and rested my head on the glass, trying to compose myself. After a minute I turned around and walked into the bedroom.

The boy was standing naked next to the bed, his dick rock hard and sticking up almost to his belly button. His cock wasnt as big as his dads and he looked like a little boy.

I never thought I would get to Bleep a 18 year old, he said excitedly. At least not til Im 18, he added quickly.

I have some condoms in the draw, I started to say.

No, Dad said a real man pumps his wad in unprotected.

Look, Im not on the pill, I replied in a low voice.

Dad said I could cum in your pussy, he said and took a step closer.

He reached out and grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard through my top. He tried to push his tongue into my mouth. He wasnt very tall, only about 2 inches taller than me and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach. He continued to mash my tits with one hand and then tried to push a finger into my pussy through my tight shorts.

Not so hard, I said.

Sorry, he replied. What do I do?

Lie on the bed, I said and he lay down on his back

I peeled my top off and dropped it to the floor.

Youve got great tits, he said to me, a big grin on his face.

The Lost Innocence: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lost-innocence/53185

1 Like

Re: Lost Innocence by Ultimaximum: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Cool
Re: Lost Innocence by Awesome05: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ride on.
Re: Lost Innocence by kweensheba: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
I did not reply. I pushed my shorts down around my ankles and stepped out of them. I looked into his face as I climbed onto the bed and straddled him. He looked like a little boy who was about to get everything he would ever dreamt about - a beautiful naked girl riding his cock. He would probably wanked off a thousand times thinking about this very scene.

I reached out and pulled the box of condoms from the draw next to the bed.

He grabbed my hand. "I said I want to cum in you," he said.

"Ok," I replied.

I took his hard cock in my hand and slowly lowered my hips until the tip pressed against my pussy. I wasnt very wet, but his dick was kind of thin and it pushed easily past my outer labia. I took a deep breath and lowered myself onto his dick until it was all the way inside my tight pussy.

He gasped as my pussy clamped around his dick. That feels really nice. Your cunt is so tight, he said.

I slowly started riding his cock, bring my pussy lips almost to the tip and drive myself back down onto his cock. My pussy was getting wetter and I slid up and down on his cock without too much effort.

"Bleep me you little slut", he shouted out and grabbed my tits.

I stopped. What did you say.

"Get on your back LovePeddler", he said and pushed me off his dick.

I fell back onto my back thinking that the little fucker was just like his father, which made me feel like a piece of meat. He mounted me and stuck his tongue in my mouth before I could say anything. I could feel his hard on pushing against the side of my leg, and then against my stomach. I reached down and directed is dick into my now wet pussy.

"Ahhhhh", he moaned as he pushed his dick all the way inside me. He pulled it back out and rammed it back in hard and then he did it again, and again, pounding my pussy hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," he cried each time he pushed it in.

Source: The Lost Innocence: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lost-innocence/53185

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LovingYou Is Back / Please Help Me Judge. Why Are Some Girls Like This? Girls! / Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.