Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University (36158 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by computer0810(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
The wicked runneth when no one pursues them...the disgrace of balablu is imminent.

Tinubu the first class graduate, what are you hiding? grin

Anything he like he should hide, the sch already confirmed he attended their university why request his personal documents
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by mbaise1000: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehe.

CSU already said Tinubu graduated from their school.

What evidences are Atiku and pänd0ra still looking for.

Atiku is gradually going into depression like the 3rd class dullard.

This couple should go and rest. It's not by force to rule Nigeria

CSU should not release any result to anybody.

Anybody not satisfied with that should go and hug transformer.

Since there is apparently nothing for tinubu to fear here, how about he provide the whole thing and shame these two people? If obi refused to present his and tinubu refused to present his because obi refused to present his, how is tinubu now BETTER than obi? I will think that if there is actually nothing tinubu is afraid of, he shouldn't be wasting his time trying to stop that school from releasing THOSE things they are asking for, but here people don't think like that, everyone is just supporting blindly
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by bionixs: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

I just shame for Atiku and Obi.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

borrow sense , go back and read what you wrote again
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Mankashi: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Even Peter Obi refused to release his University Bachelor's Degree and NYSC Certificate to INEC, yet Igbos want Tinubu to allow Atiku go to USA to collect all his academic and personal records?

Atiku even funny. He demanded that the University must provide him all the certificates they have issued from 1979 till 2023.

That was when the University realised that politicians like Atiku and Obi are jokers who think that America is Africa.

Very desperate politicians who lost despite all the prostitution and ticket hunting.

Atiku is now Igbo right?

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by bionixs: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehe.

CSU already said Tinubu graduated from their school.

What evidences are Atiku and pänd0ra still looking for.

Atiku is gradually going into depression like the 3rd class dullard.

This couple should go and rest. It's not by force to rule Nigeria

CSU should not release any result to anybody.

Anybody not satisfied with that should go and hug transformer.
be silent and let the school release the certificate
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by bionixs: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
ideynl1:

Atiku asked for certificate, but you Dey call Obi.

You Yorubas ehhh.
I tire o
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by bablon20(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Na like this dem go drag am till he spend his 8 years finish. Atiku lawyers are just fleecing him. Anyway, if na me nko?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Odjirigho: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
All of you defending this ineptitude are big fools. You deserve the condition you've found yourselves today. Nonsense!

This is already to clear even to the blind that something is aloof.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Bfly: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tinubu no even dey reason all these lies.
When he talk am?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by bionixs: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Wetin concern Igbo with Atiku asking for Tinubu results from CSU

You dey fear to confront Hausa Fulani man
the reason be say una pass dem spirit , soul and body. Igbo na your mate ?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Earthquakes: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Igbos will kill you for sure, TINUBU ask court not to give ATIKU his certificate but somehow it's PO and Igbos are your problem.
Why are you cowards afraid of Hausa grin
Is it Igbo thank nullified and killed Abiola??
But no yoruba is Hausa slave so they have to attack Igbos even if it's Hausa that beat yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ofunaofu: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
pquaver:

Is obi n atiku not 1? Are their support base not the same?

Is Buhari and Tinubu 1
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by bionixs: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If it's found that the certificate BAT submitted to INEC is different from the one CSU will issue out then it's over. It doesn't matter wether he graduated from CSU or not.
educate the slowpokes . Dey no know

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by nwadiuko1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

" Igbos want to ALLOW Atiku" lol
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Dozie32(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Dud you take time to listen to your useless self?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Dozis: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Atiku is now Igbos seeking Tinubu's credentials.
You guys are so tribalistic that it stinks.
God forbid
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Coronavirus1: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly in his WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

You mean the fake degree?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Earthquakes: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

On Tuesday morning which is their Monday, it's business. You will see them in Eke market selling okporoko instead of going to school.

They think city boy is like that dullard who has no certificate.

Deep down you fooling yourself
Check waec and jamb statistics and you will wonder if this is the same tribe awolowo gave free education grin grin
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Samakus:

Ask for mine and I will gladly give you.

I'm proud to say that I graduated from the University with 2.1

If in doubt, I can gladly present my records and ask my school to make it available to whoever that wants to probe.

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

Over to our 'first class graduate of accounting '. Allow access to your academic records. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE?

Ok post your certificate and transcript here for Nairaland to see. Do that right now!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hear the audacity of a drug baron.Does he think he is talking to niger republic?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by bionixs: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
ideynl1:

Tinubu is pressing the necks of hungry Yoruba people, that’s why they about like bambialla begging for beans and garri.
oko mi ejoor , go their women at every Bustop these days
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Naijanascam: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Chief Foodlum after discussing this with your under bridge whatsapp group.. you thought everyone is as daft as you....
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Jostoman: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos and Obidients should be asking Peter Obi why he did not present his University certificate and NYSC to INEC, instead of presenting only his GCE which he sat for after he failed hopelessly in his WAEC.

We all know that Tinubu was bold and proud enough to present his own university degree and NYSC certificate to INEC.

Why did Obi's aide come to the public to show us Peter Obi's UNN Bachelor's certificate, instead of submitting it to INEC like other candidates who have university certificates did?

What is Peter Obi afraid of?

So las las, Peter Obi no even better pass Buhari who actually has a student Cambridge/WAEC certificate and not a 2nd chance external candidate GCE like Obi.

bold enough to submit fake CSU certificate, are you aware that the primary and secondary school your BAT submitted to inec in 1999 does not exist again in 2023. grin and he still want to use Oluwole CSU rule us again. grin
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by lindseykibler(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Are you guys cursed? Why can’t you say a word without mentioning igbos. Tribalism have really ruined this nation. Calling Peter obi is enough. What exactly did the igbos do to your lazy ass yorubas ? Why mention igbo in all your doings. You guys should get a life.

Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Funflipper: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
loosecanon50:

Which people neck he dey press? grin

They know themselves.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Antivirus92(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

On Tuesday morning which is their Monday, it's business. You will see them in Eke market selling okporoko instead of going to school.

Igbos are the most intelligent and smartest black race
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by HIPROFILE(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

If you are confident of your academic process and records and actually have nothing to hide bro you do not need to be afraid of anyone who wishes to see the records for any good or silly purpose.

As I am now and I believe you did also graduated from a Uni and will not be bordered if anyone goes to your school/my school to view my records cos I know what he will see is what it is.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by Ochies: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mr President please why are you afraid to release your educational records if you don't have skeleton in your cupboard?
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by iyke2frankeze: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
accordadoga25:

Igbos dey go school?

That is why they have been constantly taking first position in JAMB and WAEC year after year. Make use of your google.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by discusant: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has asked the Chicago State University (CSU) not to release his academic credentials to the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

Two options for Chicago State university:
1) release Tinubu's academic records to avoid losing reputation of being an accomplice to fraudulent students and alumni it couldn't detect as students or alumni;
2) refuse to release Tinubu's academic records and become globally renowned as a university which admits fraudulent students and supports fraudulent alumni.
Re: Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University by peteromenihu(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throwback:

Gullible fool! How did this affect Peter Obi?
Sometimes I wonder if some of from the West emanated from a shit hole 🕳️.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG / Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.