Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year (15039 Views)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by Abifarin16: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ppn247:
Lies! Lies! Lies! And more lies. After all that's how this government got into power. So the lies must continue.

Burna Boy bites the finger that fed him as he calls Afro Beats a music without substance. Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVDry1pSrkQ?si=88izheYwvJSCNoiX

He did not bite any finger Afrobeat has no substance can you play it for your children to learn from. Al the vulgarities and money talk Na substance. Music generally that is always feel good music is garbage, na all the time you dey feel good. Artist like J. Cole Kendrick, Bob Marley, 2Pac, Manifest Brymo Asa you want argue say dem get substance. Afrobeat blow because the crowd panders to low standards naturally.
Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by 2gbasky22(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by 2gbasky22(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We are already enjoying far improved and stable electricity here in Lagos! This is the best time to invest in Nigeria.

Invest in Lagos and other neighbouring Yoruba SW states today and our land will bless you and your investment for as long as you don't involve in our local politics and don't hate your Yoruba host. God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

The rains will soon be gone,

You'll come back and sing another song, don't worry
Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by chinwezdasilva: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2023
Mcslize:

Please can someone close to that minister pass this to him? Cuz it shows he may end up not achieving anything as he doesn't fully understand that the issue of the unstable power in Nigeria is not just generation but more of transmission.

Please, you guys should find way pass this info to the minister. Cuz it seems he still doesn't understand this yet.

Anyone close to the minister should tell him Nigeria power issue is transmission. So much generated power is being wasted due to inability to transmit it.

You know nothing about the power sector
Fine every electrical products last for forty years
Which some are not up to that and some are up to that , transmission needs N- 1 system
And the peak the generation has ever produced is 5100mgw which is around April 2021

The gas act law is also a problem bcause the private sectors are hodling the gas
That was the more reason they have two ministries that of the gas and that of the petroleum because most generation company needs steady gas to keep generating

Distribution is the worst of it all because of the so many reasons I won’t state here
Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by PotatoSalad(m): 2:01am On Aug 27, 2023
nairalanda1:
I doubt we would have improved power supply until we are generating 50000mw tops.
More like 500,000mw
With prepaid meters on express delivery to residence that needs it.
Better transformers to streets. Cos i don't get how one big estate go dey share one transformer.
We need more repair engineers. Oyibo dey work immediately there's an issue cos they're paid hourly.
Here, you need to appease nepa officials with Goat and dry gin to even think of doing repairs after 3 months. 🤣

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by GYBABA(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
accordadoga25:
This is possible.

Igbos will not be happy with this again.

They will call it propaganda.

All the enemies of Nigeria shall be put to shame.

God bless Nigeria.

Honestly speaking, I think you have a big problem. I've seen a few of your comments & you always find a way of involving Igbos even into a discussion not tribal related. You act very immature. You're so annoying & I wish I had a way to filter your comments away from pages I'm viewing. You had better stop this Childish nonsense of yours. We're talking about power improvement in the company but no! You must digress & drag the Igbos.
Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by COMPAQ(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
zoraro:
Is it the same zungeru Dam that was commissioned by the last administration? I also like to know what happened to the power that was diverted from going to Niger Republic since they were disconnected, because there has not been any visible difference in the power supply here.

Not sure electricity is just something you can just divert from Niger border to you. The infrastructure to transmit it to you has to be there.
Re: Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year by COMPAQ(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
2gbasky22:

The rains will soon be gone,

You'll come back and sing another song, don't worry

Valid point. Cos at the moment weather is cools, so demand is low. Also electricity conducts better at cool temperatures and finally the water makes the dams generate more. The latter is less of an issue though cos hydro is just about 10% of National generation.

The real test of improved electricity supy will be in Jan to March when the heat is at its maximum and folks demanding more electricity by using Ac.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri / Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.