Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization (18486 Views)

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Your long epistles won’t save you.

Pick the questions I asked one after the other and answer them in one sentence.

Playing ostrich won’t save you:

1. if you found a company and name it ABC and your successor renames it DEF, does that make your successor the founder of the company?

2. What is the stance of your organization on divorce today

3. What is the stance of your organization on subjecting your wives to mental torture like Russell did?

4.If you claim that Russel is not the founder of your organization: who then is the founder?
Jehovah is the founder
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:
It's like they have stopped going to people's house
People are wiser and more knowledgeable now, study about them and when they come to your house ask them to justify many of their demonic practices. If they want to twist the Bible to justify their foolish actions, show them what the particular Bible verse truly means, they will realize that you are knowledgeable of the scriptures and they will never bring their nonsense to your doorsteps again!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Jehovah is the founder
Answer the other questions too before we now start analyzing your answers one by one

1. if you found a company and name it ABC and your successor renames it DEF, does that make your successor the founder of the company?

3. What is the stance of your organization on subjecting your wives to mental torture like Russell did?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Who wouldn’t deny such a man? They will sacrifice him in the court of public opinion in order to be able to continue to mislead the innocent gullibles

Hahahaha. Anyone would deny such a personality in public. But get this, do you know that their publications always mention Charles Taze Russell? When you read their publications, they paint Russell with so many good words, talking about how he searched for Bible truth, Truth that have now expired. They paint him so well. Their videos about their history have Russell in them. If you go to their Headquarters, they have a library they proudly showcase all the books that Russell wrote. All of them! They showcase him with pride. Yet, in public they deny him so that, as you said Gullible people who don't know anything will fall for their antics.

How does it make sense that you include him in your History and show him proudly in your videos and publications but you deny him in public? Why do you have to lie like that? sad

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Answer the other questions too before we now start analyzing your answers one by one

Attend weekly meetings. You'll know the answers.

The fact is "the light is getting brighter and brighter" undoubtedly.
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
My Preciousee17, another violence don start oooh grin grin grin
Don’t loud it 😂

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by illicit(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pls let's minimise the insults

Threads that are insults filled are rarely educative

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Attend weekly meetings. You'll know the answers.

The fact is "the light is getting brighter and brighter" undoubtedly.
I should join your cult before I know about it?

You people don’t have sense. If you’re proud of your organization, why not market it here? Why must you corner people into your shrine to indoctrinate them?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Don’t loud it 😂

grin ok make ak no kon skelewa our party. I hear you. Correct guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Courz:

Hahahaha. Anyone would deny such a personality in public. But get this, do you know that their publications always mention Charles Taze Russell? When you read their publications, they paint Russell with so many good words, talking about how he searched for Bible truth, Truth that have now expired. They paint him so well. Their videos about their history have Russell in them. If you go to their Headquarters, they have a library they proudly showcase all the books that Russell wrote. All of them! They showcase him with pride. Yet, in public they deny him so that, as you said Gullible people who don't know anything will fall for their antics.

How does it make sense that you include him in your History and show him proudly in your videos and publications but you deny him in public? Why do you have to lie like that? sad
Hmmm MaxInDHouse and Cornelboy over to you people. Why deny Russell in public cos of his useless lifestyle but honor him in private as your hero?

Deception is your watchword in that your evil cult

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

I should join your cult before I know about it?

You people don’t have sense. If you’re proud of your organization, why not market it here? Why must you corner before into your shrine to indoctrinate them?
Okay if you're afraid to go there.
Go to JW.org for the answers.
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Okay if you're afraid to go there.
Go to JW.org for the answers.
You’re a member of the organization. Tell us about it here if you’re proud to be associated with them

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:
Pls let's minimise the insults

Threads that are insults filled are rarely educative

True!
This is more like the continuation from another thread. They carried over the vawulence.

I thought I'll see space to understand what's going on...
I couldn't even

I'm running a research on another tab. It looks good.
Even if this place we're to be calm, Pride won't let someone acknowledge a fault.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

You’re a member of the organization. Tell us about it here if you’re proud to be associated with them
The JWs are the only Christians strictly following and practising Jesus's teachings today 👌🏿
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

I'm fabulous

Ok, how are you going to defend this weighty allegations? grin
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hey! Do you see the legendary and classic jw twist and dodging? grin

The liar don twist am to "the name" grin

Meanwhile, op talk say

But huncle twister don dodge am! grin
MaxInDHouse is a shameless boy who only stands for deception.

He uses diversion tactics to evade questions he doesn’t have answers to

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
FOUNDER

The word founder means someone who found or established something.
Therefore before we can say someone is the founder of a group their believes and teachings must be established by him or her.

The name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" was FOUNDED 15 years after the death of Russell in line with Isaiah 43:10.

Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching from house to house and door to door just as Jesus of Nazareth commanded his disciples @ Matthew 10:11-13 this Russell never did nor taught all his life.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays, Christmas and Easter because all these stem from pagan traditions but Russell celebrated all these till his death in 1916.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't attach religious titles like Pastor, Prophet etc to their names but Russell was known as PASTOR Russell until his death.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't use symbols like cross or others in their worship but Russell used the Cross in his time.

From the above analysis it's evident that Charles Taze Russell can't be rightly called the founder of Jehovah's Witnesses organization.

So who is the founder of this group?

Let's consider what the Bible say first to know the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses then compare to what Jesus of Nazareth taught perhaps there's any correlation because they always claim everything they practice is in accord with Jesus' teachings could it be that Jesus is actually the founder of this group?

To be continued...

When Jesus of Nazareth walked this planet he commissioned a group with the purpose of making disciples of people of all the nations {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} this disciples are supposed to fulfil what God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah chapter 2:2-4 repeated at Micah chapter 4:1-3.
According to that prophecy people from all nations throughout the earth will form a global family of peace loving worshipers under one umbrella, they will use what is found in God's word to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, they will divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, they will erase the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons in the hearts of all their members and they will all vow never to raise weapons against anyone again!

So with this they will prove to be the subjects who has been COUNSELED under the PRINCE of PEACE {Isaiah 9:6} and due to their LOVE for neighbours {Mark 12:31} and the LOVE, JOY and PEACE permeating their gathering all sincere observers will know that they're truly the disciples of that first century Jewish young carpenter Jesus who is called CHRIST! John 13:34-35

Jesus of Nazareth said something about his real disciples!
They will not partake in worldly politics {John 17:14} because with politics the LOVE he taught them can't work as they will be divided against themselves {Luke 11:23} and end up becoming instruments in the hands of politicians to kill their neighbours even their fellow believers {Revelations 6:3-4} Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved this throughout the earth among all their members. So if you're hearing of WARS of any kind know that Jesus' disciples are not involved in any way because he commanded them to be cautious as serpents and harmless as doves! Matthew 10:16

Satan wants mankind to be destroyed so he's also working really hard to make sure Jesus' work failed that's why he quickly established his own agents right in the gathering of Jesus' first century disciples {Matthew 13:25} but Jesus promised that both his own disciples and Satan's agents will continue worshiping together until the endtime when he will send out his angels to separate his true disciples from among Satan's agents {Matthew 13:26-30} of course this will lead to troubles because during the separation time the hatred for Jesus' real disciples will become great {John 15:19} Satan will pull all his agents together and despite the contradictions among them they will hate Jesus' disciples with passion {Matthew 24:9} but the whole world will see Jesus' true disciples as if they're standing on mountain top that cannot be hidden! Matthew 5:14-16

With all these it's evident that Charles Taze Russell was one of the workers in Jesus' vineyard so as an imperfect human he can't know all the things the Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus will teach his endtime followers that's why Russell only operates within his own understanding till his death but trust Jesus he keeps adjusting his group so that they keep improving in their understanding of truth {Proverbs 4:18} definitely Charles Taze Russell can't be rightly called the founder of this wonderful group rather they real founder is the person whose words and teachings they're putting to good use: Jesus of Nazareth

After 15 year of consistent adjustment Jesus' father was satisfied with the quick response of this group because by the time Jesus returned to this planet he couldn't find the faith he taught back in the first century {Luke 18:8} so when this group have started fulfilling God's will as recorded in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 Jesus' father began calling them by another group name:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

The JWs are the only Christians strictly following and practising Jesus's teachings today 👌🏿

Hahahaha. Including Child Sex Trafficking, Pedophilia, and Human Sacrifice?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am always typing Rubbish no one wants to read.

Mad MaxInDHouse aka Maximus69 The fraud aka AkinwaleJjj, When Watchtower wants to lecture you JWs about your History, why is your founder Charles Taze Russell always included? Why are your publications including Charles Taze Russell? Your video called The Organisation behind the name talked about your History and Charles Taze Russell was featured and deliberated on in that video. Why is he there if he is not your founder?

Secondly, why did your Freemason Governing body member David Splain say that Charles Taze Russell is still running your Organisation from beyond if he is not your founder? When Charles Taze Russell died, Joseph Rutherford made it clear that even though he is dead, he is still running the organisation from beyond! Why did he say that if he is not your founder?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ok, how are you going to defend this weighty allegations? grin
What allegations?
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Curse please stop mentioning me, I'll never reply or mention you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

MaxInDHouse is a shameless boy who only stands for deception.

He’s uses diversion tactics to evade questions he doesn’t have answers to

Deception and twisting and dodging and lying is the jw way, Yet cornel here says that they "are the only Christians strictly following and practising Jesus's teachings today"

Which obviously is a lie (proof that jws are liars) for Jesus is about Truth and straightforwardness but here we are, we see the jws lying and sneaking around like thieves.

So cornel definitely lies that they are following Jesus whereas they are clearly following Satan as proven by their fruits.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:
Curse please stop mentioning me, I'll never reply or mention you.

Hahahaha. Including Child Sex Trafficking, Pedophilia, and Human Sacrifice? Are these the fruits of Jesus? Were these the actions that Jesus taught you to do when he selected you in 1919?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hahaha. Dum dum Cornelboy is afraid. He is facing his fears. He is in a Cult practising Child Sex Trafficking that is currently under investigation. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

What allegations?

See now you are pretending (Another jw quality) after i first asked you to saddress this thrread but you thought you would distract me by asking "how am i?".

And now, i have asked you and now you pretend not to know.

Jesus never did that, so clearly you are not following Him.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Lies you’ve repeated severally to yourself will start sounding as the truth to you after some time. That’s the phase you are now

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Lies you’ve repeatedly severally to yourself will start sounding as the truth to you after some time. That’s the phase you are now
Lol
What's your religion before I continue discussing with you?
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Courz:

Mad MaxInDHouse aka Maximus69 The fraud aka AkinwaleJjj, When Watchtower wants to lecture you JWs about your History, why is your founder Charles Taze Russell always included? Why are your publications including Charles Taze Russell? Your video called The Organisation behind the name talked about your History and Charles Taze Russell was featured and deliberated on in that video. Why is he there if he is not your founder?

Secondly, why did your Freemason Governing body member David Splain say that Charles Taze Russell is still running your Organisation from beyond if he is not your founder? When Charles Taze Russell died, Joseph Rutherford made it clear that even though he is dead, he is still running the organisation from beyond! Why did he say that if he is not your founder?
Cornelboy, come and answer these questions

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See now you are pretending (Another jw quality) after i first asked you to saddress this thrread but you thought you would distract me by asking "how am i?".

And now, i have asked you and now you pretend not to know.

Jesus never did that, so clearly you are not following Him.
What's the name of your church?

I saw in one of your threads where you said satan slept with eve and girls are their evil offsprings 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Jehovah is the founder

Now you lie cos we already see what Christ founded and it is not you people.

Or this is you confessing that you people call Satan, Jehovah? Wow what a high blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol
What's your religion before I continue discussing with you?
Once you answer all my questions here, you are free to ask me questions about my religion.

Your diversion tactic can’t work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.