Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization (18465 Views)

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Cornelboy, come and answer these questions
Your religion please before I go into any discussion with you 🤡🤡
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Once you answer all my questions here, you are free to ask me questions about my religion.

Your diversion tactic can’t work
Lol just tell me the name of your religion or church that's all 🤡
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol just tell me the name of your religion or church that's all 🤡
1. if you found a company and name it ABC and your successor renames it DEF, does that make your successor the founder of the company?

2. What is the stance of your organization on divorce today

3. What is the stance of your organization on subjecting your wives to mental torture like Russell did?

4.If you claim that Russel is not the founder of your organization: who then is the founder?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Once you answer all my questions here, you are free to ask me questions about my religion.

Your diversion tactic can’t work

grin They are certainly deploying all the evasive maneuvers. grin

Watch out! Their rabid dog janos will soon come to stink up the place. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Thank you sir.
Jesus was the founder of true Christianity.
True Christianity was lost along the way and the JWs are the only group restoring it. Simple!
Ọmọ they will cry tire because i will only speak about the founder of Christianity and wait to see any of them prove their group the same way i did.
Of course only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing God's will today going by what the scriptures say! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

1. if you found a company and name it ABC and your successor renames it DEF, does that make your successor the founder of the company?

3. What is the stance of your organization on subjecting your wives to mental torture like Russell did?

4.If you claim that Russel is not the founder of your organization: who then is the founder?
You criticize the JWs but you're hiding your religion 😂🤦🏾‍♂️🤡

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ they will cry tire because i will only speak about the founder of Christianity and wait to see any of them prove their group the same way i did.
Of course only Jehovah's Witnesses are doing God's will today going by what the scriptures say! smiley
1000 percent sir ✅✅

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by descarado: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
JW love to qoute britannica a lot in their publications and the same britannica said Mr Russell was their founder.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

What's the name of your church?

I saw in one of your threads where you said satan slept with eve and girls are their evil offsprings 😂😂

grin See coumter attack. grin. Can't work. But we get the message, your group is as guilty as charged.

And you are just applying The Law of
"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad..." - George Washington. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin They are certainly deploying all the evasive maneuvers. grin

Watch out! Their rabid dog janos will soon come to stink up the place. grin
What's the name of your church, let's compare their doctrines to Bible standards 🙄
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Cc: Janosky, MaxInDHouse

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See coumter attack. grin. Can't work. But we get the message, your group is as guilty as charged.

And you are just applying The Law of
"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad..." - George Washington. grin grin grin grin
Lol. You don't have a religion?
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Answer my question first.
What religion do you stand for?
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
descarado:
JW love to qoute britannica a lot in their publications and the same britannica said Mr Russell was their founder.
MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, Janosky will deny Britannica now like they are denying Russell

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
illicit speaking sense after taking illicit substance
illicit:
Pls let's minimise the insults

Threads that are insults filled are rarely educative
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Answer my question first.
What religion do you stand for?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ they will cry tire because i will only speak about the founder of Christianity..

grin hahahaha. grin No.one asked you the founder of Christianity. Every one knows that one. But what the op asked is very clear and yet you are all shamefully dodging it. grin

What a pack of thieves and liars grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
descarado:
You're not getting the full picture.
Who's the founder of Christianity?
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

They are Satan's agents discarded by angels after Jesus has called out his people out of Babylon the Great! Revelations 18:4

They are all ashamed of their discarded sects because there's nothing they can prove about the bunches in which they're grouped by the angels discarding Satan's agents! Matthew 13:30

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

None of them can boldly come out to say "this is the name of my church" because they have to prove the FRUIT they're producing {Matthew 7:16-18} just as i have substantiated using the full strength of the scriptures! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by illicit(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Merch:
illicit speaking sense after taking illicit substance

I quit smoking Igbo
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by descarado: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, Janosky will deny Britannica now like they are denying Russell
Why will they?
I was once a member.
Just that I don't have the strength and time for their argument here.
I once took one of them to the cleaners here, he literally ran away. Begged him to come back and continue, he said I won, I should let it rest.

Let them be.
All religion in this world is a cult. In each you have the inner caucus that run the organisation who controls the power and do the sacrifices. Most members are very blind to what happens inside unless you are the inquisitive type. All the cults in this world are offsprings of religions so let them be as All religion are guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Lol I won't give you the attention you're seeking nor the answer you're asking for.

What is your religion?
Or it'd be like you're trying to take a speck from someone's eyes, whereas you have a whole log of wood in your eye 🤡
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by descarado: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

You're not getting the full picture.
Who's the founder of Christianity?
I don't want to engage you. Don't have the time and energy.
I was once a member.
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
lol so how do you unwind this days
illicit:

I quit smoking Igbo

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
descarado:

Why will they?
I was once a member.
I once took one of them to the cleaners here, he literally ran away. Begged him to come back and continue, he said I won, I should let it rest.

Let them be.
All religion in this world is a cult. In each you have the inner caucus that run the organisation who controls the power and do the sacrifices. Most members are very blind to what happens inside unless you are the inquisitive type. All the cults in this world are offsprings of religions so let them be as All religion are guilty.
Dtruthspeaker and advocatejare , is it true that your religion is also a cult?

😂😂
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
descarado:

I don't want to engage you. Don't have the time and energy.
I was once a member.
Okay.
Your comment wouldn't even matter to me 'cause you clearly stated that all religions are cults.
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Dtruthspeake and advocatejar , is it true that your religion is also a cult?

😂😂
So you have finally agreed that JW is a cult?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

So you have finally agreed that JW is a cult?
Do you have a religion or not?
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
descarado:

Why will they?
I was once a member.

Let them be.
I didn’t even have their time before MaxInDHouse started constituting nuisances on my threads, always announcing that only JW cult is the true worshipper of God and so on, so I decided to create a little spare time for him and his cult members here

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Do you have a religion or not?
I didn’t found any
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

I didn’t found any
What religion do you practise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by illicit(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Merch:
lol so how do you unwind this days

Sightseeing
Beer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Evil That Went On At Pastor Chris Okotie Wedding ! / Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? / Pastor On The Run Over Man’s Genital Organ Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.