Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization (18499 Views)

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Emusan(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
achorladey:
Maybe he will get answers from the convention he is attending over the weekend grin grin

The person who is just a spectator at the convention cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Aemmyjah(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ 82 interested ones females 41 males 41 DEDICATED their lives to our God and they are prepared to serve in all their neighbourhood as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES as they got BAPTIZED today.
So let faithless miscreants go and hug a transformer jọọ that's their cup of coffee! wink

They (faithless miscreants) are parasites
They can't build their own faith or other's faith
Let they keep wailing and gnashing their teeth
Jehovah's chariot is on the move
Soldier ants cannot stop a fast-moving train

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The truth! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The perfecter and finisher of faith does not originate with your religious organization. Jehovah’s chariots na concocted lies and manipulations packed into your brains it has nothing to do with a religious organization.

The train is running away from the soldier ants grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The truth! smiley

Lies and manipulations grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Aemmyjah(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The truth! smiley

Crying wailers follow from thread to thread looking for MaxInDHouse

Nothing significant to teach others
Nothing significant to learn from them

Pained madness is what drives them to NL

How I wish it is easy to block on this forum grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

A for don block many madmen cheesy
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Aemmyjah(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2023
cornelboy:

It's everywhere sha
They don't benefit themselves and others
And they claim to want to help us
How? grin

One entered a KH
He was shocked on what he saw
Nobody was talking or saying anything but meeting was ongoing
You can imagine what he'll tell others

Meanwhile, it happened to be that he joined a sign language congregation
I'm thinking of joining as well for a year or two
Ultimately, I want to be a bethelite. If not, a circuit overseer or a special pioneer in a remote place

The need there is really great
Harvest is great and we need more workers on the field
Here in our territory, you tend to lose count of those who request for studies and return visits... They begged us to study with them and the children
It's amazing to see that people that use to shout on their children to enter the house and lock themselves when we approach as if we were masquerades are coming to meet us to teach them... Thank God, I did not give up on them

Yet, faithless miscreants say nonsense
To their own pain

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

It's everywhere sha
How? grin

One entered a KH

Ultimately, I want to be a bethelite. If not, a circuit overseer or a special pioneer in a remote place

Here in our territory, you tend to lose count of those who request for studies and return visits... They begged us to study with them and the children
It's amazing to see that people that use to shout on their children to enter the house and lock themselves when we approach as if we were masquerades are coming to meet us to teach them... Thank God, I did not give up on them

To their own pain
Keep on the good work brother smiley smiley
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who founded the JW organization: Jesus or Jehovah because you people are not consistent!

Show where that is written in the Bible that Jesus or Jehovah found a religion

Show where the name of the religion Jesus/Jehovah founded was called Jehovah’s Witness Organization in the Bible

You claimed that Jesus bought Watchtower from Russell: how much did Russell sell it to Jesus for, in what currency, cash or transfer, the document signed and who are those that witnessed the transaction, at what date?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse
Who founded the JW organization: Jesus or Jehovah because you people are not consistent!

Show where the name of the religion Jesus/Jehovah founded was called Jehovah’s Witness Organization in the Bible

You claimed that Jesus bought Watchtower from Russell: how much did Russell sell it to Jesus for, in what currency, cash or transfer, the document signed and who are those that witnessed the transaction, at what date?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Pained madness peddler your lies and manipulations no get way because of our activities here grin grin grin

How I wish it is easy to block on this forum

The definition of your pain starts here cheesy grin grin grin You will block everyone that don't dance to your tune only to come to the ones we created to look for honesthearted ones again. Your social media platforms regimented by your mini GODS how many sincere and honest hearted register there on daily basis. Madness and insanities peddling peddler wants to block us. Na by force to read and respond to our post and comments here. Is it a must you join threads that you don't like. Na we dey force your hands to type grin grin

Wailing and cry peddling peddlers looking for churchgoers and Christendom to manipulate with lies and manipulations called truth grin grin grin

Nothing significant to teach others. Nothing significant to learn from them

Awon babies are enemies of God later accepted that babies are completely innocent. Liars and manipulators at their best grin grin grin grin

Your pain and pain peddling of having us here just dey start. Imagine he wants to ban those who have been here when you never dreamt in your life of a platform called nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2023
cornelboy:

Pains, madness and insanities peddling is real grin grin grin grin grin

Make una go collect moderator job for nairaland. Nairaland na watchtower property.

Pains, insanities and madness peddling just dey start. Una dey feel the heat cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Una brains no dey reason well at all. Had nairaland been run like your religious organization social platforms and websites you will not be looking for sincere and honesthearted ones here. Your manipulated and lies filled brains cannot reason that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by achorladey: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

It's everywhere sha
How? grin

One entered a KH

To their own pain

Faithless miscreants and pains peddling peddler you cannot censor what we say here or ask us to keep mute. Get that into your pains, madness and insanities peddling brains. You are not my master. I am not to give an account to you. I don't have GODS of men sharing minutes and hours as regimented sacred service to God.

Ultimately, I want to be a bethelite. If not, a circuit overseer or a special pioneer

These are what your GODS called full time sacred service yet no where will you see working as such as service to God in the Bible. Na those concocted organization terms dey increase your lies and manipulations peddling here.

It's everywhere sha. They don't benefit themselves and others. And they claim to want to help us. How

The lawyer and judge simultaneously over our matter. The pain is real. Pele! Na you I go give accounting of those I benefit from or who benefitted from me. With the kind of abundance coming from your heart that your fingers type, I will be very very afraid to render such an account cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2023

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
advocatejare:

MaxInDhouse
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bugaa wọn! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Bugaa wọn! smiley
You lied that Jesus founded the religion of Jehovah’s Witness Organization.

Show where that is written in the Bible that Jesus found a religion

Show where the name of the religion Jesus founded was called Jehovah’s Witness Organization in the Bible

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
It’s official that MaxInDHouse ran away like a coward, he failed to answer none of my questions. He was exposed for his numerous lies and inconsistencies.

Next time, learn to pick who you engage here on nairaland, some of us keep your receipts and any loose words you type you will be asked to account for but we won’t be surprised if you fail yourself like you did here.

May you find the true Yahweh and the true Yeshua

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.