Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization (18474 Views)

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

What religion do you practise?
I didn’t leave the Adventist movement because of their failed prophecy about the coming of Jesus to go and found a cult which is notorious for giving so many false prophecies and to become a wife abuser.

That summarizes who the useless founder of your cult is

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
descarado:

Why will they?
I was once a member.
Just that I don't have the strength and time for their argument here.
I once took one of them to the cleaners here, he literally ran away. Begged him to come back and continue, he said I won, I should let it rest.

Let them be.
All religion in this world is a cult. In each you have the inner caucus that run the organisation who controls the power and do the sacrifices. Most members are very blind to what happens inside unless you are the inquisitive type. All the cults in this world are offsprings of religions so let them be as All religion are guilty.

Confession time! smiley

And a highway will be there, Yes, a way called the Way of Holiness. The unclean one will not travel on it. It is reserved for the one walking on the way; No one foolish will stray onto it. Isaiah 35:8 compare to Matthew 7:13-14 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

A million dollar question! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

You're not getting the full picture.
Who's the founder of Christianity?

You are not in a Christian Religion. Your Cult denounced Christendom which is actually the whole of Christianity. Your Cult lied to you that Christendom is False religion whereas the Dictionary describes Christendom as the whole of Christianity. Tell us, is the dictionary wrong or is your Freemason Watchtower right? Jesus founded Christianity and not a Masonic Cult.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

I didn’t leave the Adventist movement because of their failed prophecy about the coming of Jesus to go and found a cult which is notorious for giving so many false prophecies and to become a wife abuser.

That summarizes who the useless founder of your cult is
🤦🏾‍♂️
If you don't have just say it 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

🤦🏾‍♂️
Go and create a thread for it and mention me:
Let the title be
“What is Advocatejare’s religion”

This thread is created in response to the open challenge your lunatic brother MaxInDHouse threw at me, and he has failed to honor his words and you his mumu follower could not do any better either.

I won’t allow you ti derail this thread. Create another thread and do as I instructed you above

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

🤦🏾‍♂️

Jesus said:

“You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house" Matthew 5:14-15

No wonder people from different religions are SEEING just one group as if there's no other! cheesy

QUESTION:
What is the name of your religion?
ANSWER:
I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

A million dollar question! cheesy
A no understand why é no fit answer.
No person on this Nairaland on religion section has ever answered that question 🤔

But dem fit talk and slander about others religion while hiding theirs 🤡
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
descarado:
JW love to qoute britannica a lot in their publications and the same britannica said Mr Russell was their founder.

The same Encyclopedia that JWs love to quote says Jerusalem wasn't destroyed in 607 bce but they pretend not to see it. They say the Encyclopedia and Archeologists are wrong while they are right.

Ordinary Google says Charles Taze Russell is their founder. Every other history source says the same. Only JWs are deceiving themselves sleeping on moving Bicycle. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Let the title be

This thread is created in response to the open challenge your lunatic brother MaxInDHouse threw at me, and he has failed to honor his words and you his mumu follower could not do any better either.

I won’t allow you ti derail this thread. Create another thread and do as I instructed you above
You think you deserve that special treatment 😭😭

If I don't know your religion, there's no way I can answer you in the best way

Answer it and I'll answer your question simple.
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
🤡🤡🤡

They are Satan's agents discarded by angels after Jesus has called out his people out of Babylon the Great! Revelations 18:4

They are all ashamed of their discarded sects because there's nothing they can prove about the bunches in which they're grouped by the angels discarding Satan's agents! Matthew 13:30

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

None of them can boldly come out to say "this is the name of my church" because they have to prove the FRUIT they're producing {Matthew 7:16-18} just as i have substantiated using the full strength of the scriptures! wink

I came to see a better argument.
What's all these?

Can't you guys rep your Churches if y'all feel so right?

I rep God's Lighthouse BTW.
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Let the title be

Can you see how they tried to derail you with What is your religion? Tell us your religion before we answer you. They are doing this because they have nothing to say. We have exposed their stupidity. In case you fall for their tricks and tell them your religion, you know what they will do? They will totally abandon the title of the thread and focus on you very well. Know their tricks and you can conquer them. They are very easy to conquer and turn to rubbish. grin grin

Keep repeating the questions over and over again. Don't allow them derail the Topic.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

You think you deserve that special treatment 😭😭

If I don't know your religion, there's no way I can answer you in the best way

Answer it and I'll answer your question simple.
Let the title be

I won’t respond to you anymore if you can’t fulfill my condition, I don’t have time for your stupidity.

I was honorable enough to accept mumu MaxInDHouse’s challenge, accept mine too. If not, you can’t get my attention on this thread anymore.

Good riddance

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

A no understand why é no fit answer.
No person on this Nairaland on religion section has ever answered that question 🤔

But dem fit talk and slander about others religion while hiding theirs 🤡

Let me shock you!

Jesus said about faithless miscreants:

Then they will start saying to the mountains, ‘Fall over us!’ and to the hills, ‘Cover us over!’ Luke 23:30

He repeated it when revealing sacred secrets to John the apostle:

And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rocks: “Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” Revelations 6:16-17

Now this is the meaning of that scripture:

Mountains represents forms of worship but the truth will stand out amidst all of them! Isaiah 2:2 compare to Matthew 5:14-15

Now why are they calling for MOUNTAINS to fall over them?

Remember they don't want to stand before the lamb (Jesus Christ) whom we have identified as our Master, Lord and King.

So each of them will continue to claim they're worshipers of God but what is the name of their religion? They will hide behind the anonymous forms of worship: MOUNTAINS smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
preciousee17:

What's all these?

Your church is God's Lighthouse right?
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pages 1 to 4, The foolish JWS haven't answered the question at all. All they have been doing is sharing unnecessary stories and fantasies and derailing the thread with What is your religion? Hahahaha. 😀

What does this show? It shows these people don't know what they are doing in that Cult! 😀

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by advocatejare(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Courz:

Can you see how they tried to derail you with [b]What is your religion? Tell us your religion before we answer you.[/b]They are doing this because they have nothing to say. We have exposed their stupidity. In case you fall for their tricks and tell them your religion, you know what they will do? They will totally abandon the title of the thread and focus on you very well. Know their tricks and you can conquer them. They are very easy to conquer and turn to rubbish. grin grin

Keep repeating the questions over and over again. Don't allow them derail the Topic.
grin
Thanks. I know their tactics so well, they are trying to cover their shame by trying to shift the focus from their useless founder to another topic. It won’t work

If they want to discuss another thing, they should create their own thread and mention me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Let the title be

I won’t respond to you anymore if you can’t fulfill my condition, I don’t have time for your stupidity.

I was honorable enough to accept mumu MaxInDHouse’s challenge, accept mine too. If not, you can’t get my attention on this thread anymore.

Good riddance
Bye

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
preciousee17:

What's all these?
You don't know why they're all shying away shey?
Well i will help you!

Nobody here know a single thing about your so called lighthouse so can you say a little about your religion so that everyone here can have a glimpse of what you people believe?

If you ask these people here about Jehovah's Witnesses almost everyone including you will have one or two things to say about the light that's seen globally like the sun! Matthew 5:14-15

So a brief introduction of your church! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
advocatejare:

grin
Thanks. I know their tactics so well, they are trying to cover their shame by trying to shift the focus from their useless founder to another topic. It won’t work

If they want to discuss another thing, they should create their own thread and mention me.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
@ preciousee17

Do you have anything to say about your unknown religion or you're still thinking of what to say? smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Your church is God's Lighthouse right?

Question!

MaxInDHouse:

You don't know why they're all shying away shey?
Well i will help you!

Nobody here know a single thing about your so called lighthouse so can you say a little about your religion so that everyone here can have a glimpse of what you people believe?

If you ask these people here about Jehovah's Witnesses almost everyone including you will have one or two things to say about the light that's seen globally like the sun! Matthew 5:14-15

So a brief introduction of your church! smiley

The funniest thing you both don't know is that I don't do stray argument that much.
I'm not a part of this argument but I'm watching and waiting.
I'm more interested in false teachings under the disguise of scriptures so naturally, I don't have a say here.

2. I'm not even free and would love to say more to both parties but, I'm quite busy. Cos apart from the fact that I understand why this argument is coming up, I think it's very much uncalled for.

3. I've never asked you guys to introduce your religion to me and all I've learnt is by myself. Carry out your research likewise. We have websites, social media, everything open online.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have never seen people have so much disdain in public for their founder like the JWs. If Jesus is their founder, why are they not followers of Jesus? Why is Jesus insignificant in the Cult? I have said it times and times again that a Masonic Cult do not regard Jesus as anything. They only see him as someone who was a Prophet, a good man. Finish! They don't believe Jesus is their Mediator just as the Bible says. When you mention Jesus, they get irritated and begin to think Jesus is competing with God.

So, how can Jesus found a Cult that barely mentions his name, regard him as insignificant, completely disregard his words but upholds the words of Watchtower and deny his Blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of Sins every year in their Memorial? Is this really a Christian Religion? Have they forgotten that the word Christian means a follower of Christ? If they are truly founded by Jesus, why is Jesus not their central part of their doctrines? advocatejare, have you thought about this? sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
preciousee17:

Question!
The funniest thing you both don't know is that I don't do stray argument that much.
I'm more interested in false teachings under the disguise of scriptures so naturally, I don't have a say here.

2. I'm not even free and would love to say more to both parties but, I'm quite busy. Cos apart from the fact that I understand why this argument is coming up, I think it's very much uncalled for.

3. I've never asked you guys to introduce your religion to me and all I've learnt is by myself. Carry out your research likewise. We have websites, social media, everything open online.

Jesus didn't say people will SEARCH for his real disciples rather it's his real disciples that will go and search for people in their private homes throughout the world {Matthew 10:11-13} that's why our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus could confidently say:

“You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 5:14-16

So if your religion is not known the way Jesus foretold about his group then it simply means you're not worshiping with his group! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Courz:
I have never seen people have so much disdain in public for their founder like the JWs. If Jesus is their founder, why are they not followers of Jesus? Why is Jesus insignificant in the Cult? I have said it times and times again that a Masonic Cult do not regard Jesus as anything. They only see him as someone who was a Prophet, a good man. Finish! They don't believe Jesus is their Mediator just as the Bible says. When you mention Jesus, they get irritated and begin to think Jesus is competing with God.

So, how can Jesus found a Cult that barely mentions his name, regard him as insignificant, completely disregard his words but upholds the words of Watchtower and deny his Blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of Sins every year in their Memorial? Is this really a Christian Religion? Have they forgotten that the word Christian means a follower of Christ? If they are truly founded by Jesus, why is Jesus not their central part of their doctrines? advocatejare, have you thought about this? sad sad

Imagine o.

What other proof is there to show that they are Satan's cult? They tick all the boxes of Satan's cult

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
There is even confusion amongst the JWs in this thread. Cornelboy says Jehovah is their founder but their website says it is Jesus. Which is it? grin grin

These people are confused. 🙁

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Courz:
There is even confusion amongst the JWs in this thread. Cornelboy says Jehovah is their founder but their website says it is Jesus. Which is it? grin grin

These people are confused. 🙁

grin Exactly how liars contradict each other.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
preciousee17:

Question!

Ọmọ wetin you dé find here 🤡
Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
See the MOUNTAIN standing tall above all the others:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION! Isaiah 2:2; Matthew 5:14-15 grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
I'm done with the thread

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
cornelboy:

Ọmọ wetin you dé find here 🤡

She didn't know why they're all HIDING so she thought it's that easy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization by Courz: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Imagine o.

What other proof is there to show that they are Satan's cult? They tick all the boxes of Satan's cult

They are. And that's what Watchtower is afraid of, they are afraid of what JWs will find out about them once they Google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS / Why We Don’t Investigate Income Of Those Who Make Donations– Bishop Of Nnewi / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.