Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children (2128 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30Β without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by boysco: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by TemplarLandry: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
smiley
Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by thesicilian: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have nothing to say.
Let's wait for the "I don't need a man" gang to come first.

6 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
boysco:
What is with this foolish trend to record one's face crying over such foolishness? What should 60/70-year-old women who have lived single all their lives and currently remain so do? Bleed themselves on live tv? Nonsense! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Bluezy13(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
If this is true, the saddest part is when the little girl in the street or church that used to respectfully greet you Anty good morning is getting married.

And you have to witness the ceremony because it is your church or your street.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Jeon(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
misplaced priority.

14 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by ikeno(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Jeon:
misplaced priority.
So getting married and having kids is a misplace priority.hope you wouldn't be in her shoes in a few years time

6 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Jeon(f): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
ikeno:

So getting married and having kids is a misplace priority.hope you wouldn't be in her shoes in a few years time

As Men say "Marriage is not an achievement " same goes for Women. So why will I be bothered about something that will cut off many things away from me?.

14 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Warl0ck: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
ndi who gave you my number

9 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Autobot05: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2023
So men Nor be scum again cheesy ?

6 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 5:34am On Aug 27, 2023
In her early years, she has used serious men to play

3 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by victory36(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
She should focus on her life and achieve her dreams instead crying over irrelevant societal norms. This is 2023 not 1923. Only a woman without personal ambitions will be worried about marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
Clout Chasers.

This is becoming Stale.
Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jeon:

As Men say "Marriage is not an achievement " same goes for Women. So why will I be bothered about something that will cut off many things away from me?.

Rest Abokii.
Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by emekalovepets: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Real men don't rescue old evening newspaper, because they know their worth and won't like to settle for less with a used, re-used, re-re-used, re-re-re-used woman that is baby mama

Only desperate and poor men will ever think of marrying a baby shower Sensible and reasonable men with options will always go for younger women in their 20s because they worth it.
God forbid! Anyone that'll advice me to marry a retired HOE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by ReacherSaidNoth: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mtcheew. How do I get back my wasted data?
Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jeon:
misplaced priority.

How is it misplaced priority?

In axtual fact it is you who is forming LGBTQ here and deceiving yourself that has misplaced priority
Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by Jeon(f): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

How is it misplaced priority?

In axtual fact it is you who is forming LGBTQ here and deceiving yourself that has misplaced priority

This is so funny.
Men are now crying and forcing Marriage into a Woman's throat.

Who df will look your side when y'all men hate fertility and womanhood .

And must of you are sacred because there will be no more pussy for you.

12 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Jeon:

This is so funny.
Men are now crying and forcing Marriage into a Woman's throat.

Who df will look your side when y'all men hate fertility and womanhood .

And must of you are sacred because there will be no more pussy for you.

Fati2001 you have not even made up your mind whether you're a man or a woman. angry

Do not worry about me, I will always get puscy cos I love and treat women right grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do Successful Men Choose Their Women?. / She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop / Best Friend's Wife Hits On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.