Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building (67433 Views)

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by wunaESQ(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
How e go take better for the girl now?

IBB wey kill a lot of people still they enjoy till old age. Na the guy kill himself and the girl is not to blame.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
post=125379724:
Trending Terrible News, Coming From Nnewi

Don't Forget, Bring This Bad News

Na only bad news you dey bring

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Nonexisting1: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fare thee well simp.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by omooba969(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Chai...Nnewi again!
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Jman06(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Another simp bites the dust!

Men who refuse to learn from the experiences of others would continue to suffer in the hands of women. One yeye guy was arguing with me some moments ago how women are his responsibilities to take care of.

Any man who thinks himself "responsible" for spending his hard earned money on a woman in the name of relationship or even marriage deserves to die in this manner. The most annoying part is that such mumuish men usually think they're the "real men" while others are losers. However, the reverse is actually the case.

I only pity his loved ones

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by samfrancis1(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
post=125379709:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/26/anambra-pastor-jumps-down-storey-building-kills-self-after-lover-jilted-him/
Even pastor for that side weak... what was he preaching to his congregation before demise.. this one no learm pastor job well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by samfrancis1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
post=125379709:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/26/anambra-pastor-jumps-down-storey-building-kills-self-after-lover-jilted-him/
Even pastor for that side weak... what was he preaching to his congregation before demise.. this one no learm pastor job well ..
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Trustmea: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
God forbid bad thing I send even pocket money to a girl at school talk more of sponsoring her. If you are not my sister or close cousin u re on ur own.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
All because of a replaceable woman?? A disloyal one for that matter.
Toh... Journey to the land of the dead and await your trial.

May the scales of judgment not find you overly wanting, by tilting to one side (the damned side)
Otherwise, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth in the coming days for you.

I know you're reading this now. You're dead and your news is all over the internet of Nigeria. So, I know you are tuned in, and reading thousands of netizens comments about your irreversible decision. You've now become enlightened to the truths of the other side. The parallel realm of existence. You are in deep grief and regret, but hopeless.

Eyah. Adieu....Pastor. You were defeated by temptation. Sad.

Temptations will surely come, but, woe onto whoever through which temptations shall arise from/through (...quoting the scriptures...not sure of the exact verse cheesy) . embarassed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by omooba969(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
nkemoma:
Most Anambra Males are SIMPsons.. though this pastor is from Abia, he allowed himself to be SIMPlified

I agree 💯

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by frugal(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Such a shame he had to go that way. May God have mercy on his soul.
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Luckysbab: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Reference:

Quite the opposite.
Love does not expect a reward.
Just call it for what it is.... a business transaction gone bad. This is for the EFCC kind in sane climes.

double post
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Pauliaette(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
How can u sponsor a woman through school in the first place? Before I even think of sponsoring a woman, u have to drop like 2 for me knowing too well that school life Na bam, e no dey end well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by 3kay945(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
And the dude fine small o... just wasted those lips

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by ghettochild(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Lampass(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
post=125379709:

You are a disgrace, the Devil has just release a message rejecting you. May devil have mercy on you but know that madam is now sombori's baking good😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by 7arrows: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by fineberry(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Not again
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by John4B: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2023
Simp of a pastor.
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by fineberry(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2023
You do well Baba, but Why did you week first?
Freshtruth:
Men are becoming weak my heart has be broken shattered but is still dey chest am. My ex that broke my heart letter came back when she finds out I just tear Benz c300 guess what I accept her back I whip for like 3days I show her my account details and show her my new land I plan to build my house anty come dey give me advise on how to invest my money grin I dump her the next day grin as I dey type she done give 4 miss calls like this.
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by foleskay(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2023
I'll really appreciate any amount rt now. Not eaten since morning. Salary being owed since june. Pls any amount to eat pls. God won't shame u all. Tanks.

9026...984350. Opay. 500 will be enough
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by ojonugba2014(m): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2023
I don't have rip to waste

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by fineberry(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2023
If you don't tread with sense, woman will use depression and mental stress kill you.

Pastor Don go like that, his congregation are now like sheep without a Shepard.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Freshtruth(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2023
fineberry:
You do well Baba, but Why did you week first?
Omo when I see how she done fresh how the guy she dump me for done love-vendor I have no choice than to test her

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Not all that preach on the altar are truly pastors in the heart.
Some are called by Senior Pastors becos of their Loyalty to the ministry even though their heart is not fit to be a Pastor.

I am sure if God appeared and revealed it to this Pastor that he should let the girl go and not marry her,i can bet he will go against it even though God shows him d writing clearly on d wall

What if after 20 years he discovers tge kids he has been struggling to raise are not his,
This type may kill the kids anb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Na mumu dey train girlfriend for sch.confam mumu.i Thank God say I get sense about women very early,before I even start to see money.So I dey stingy to them right from time.i only give what I can afford to loose grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by pansophist(m): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2023
Pastor why naw? See this fine man. angry

By all means, train anybody you want to train in school, but when you do it with an expectation of something in return, and in this case marriage, then you most likely will be disappointed.

There was this story in the book of Luke where Jesus was traveling from Galilee to Jerusalem, and Jesus healed ten lepers (told them to go to a nearby river and wash themselves). Only one of those who were healed returned to give thanks to Jesus.

And we are talking about lepers here, people who can't walk since birth. Whom society has trampled upon, but they have no gratitude in them. Now Imagine a young girl who is at her peak attractiveness and every man wants her and giving her stuff

Humans will disappoint you, we are designed like that by default because selfishness is in our genes. And if it comes to putting their selfish interest and betraying your sacrifice, most will betray you.

There is some kind of way a man will see the world, and he won't make unnecessary mistakes that may tempt him to take his life.

Just as you are chasing money, please, please, and PLEASE, chase wisdom.

RIP man. My condolences to your fam.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Juniorangel(m): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2023
Mumu pastor... Mtchewwww
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by grandstar(m): 1:04am On Aug 27, 2023
The true God would not allowed you be tempted beyond what you can bear (Read 1 Cor 10:31)

Was he tempted beyond what he could bear? Never may that happen!

He committed suicide due to a lack of faith and poor understanding of the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by sonofElElyon: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Police shouldn't rule out homicide until it's conclusively proven that he jumped.. might've been pushed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.