Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? (10444 Views)

Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by WillEndInPraise: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
I've been going to church year after year, month after month, week after week and day after day but it seems all the prophetic declerations and AMENS i've been shouting is nt working. What is wrong lord? Where am i getting it wrong?
what must i do?
You have been misled for long. We do not really need to pray, we praise God instead. Turning church to your home, reading from Bible, prayer and fasting will never bring you good Fortune. Your brain, hands, legs, you have them for a reason. The main reason is to make use of them to bring food to your table else, you go hungry, frustrated and end it. I stopped going to church because of monies given to church which in turn, funding the pastors and their kids. That doesn't make sense, no one is Hollier, me and my pastor are equal. So he must work to eat, I will never give my money to him again.

In conclusion, take your mind off prayer and miracle. Check yourself and ask questions instead. Confront what you need with work not prayer.

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by BigDawsNet: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Majesty7:

So, during his time of patience, is it advisable that he continues to give offering and pay tithes or he should focus on following Jesus's principles?

Its not in my place to direct him to drop his offering or tithe... if he wants to.. he can do it... the rewards is within him and God.. not my concern...

I just want him to have faith and rest on the Lord...
Isaiah 65:24, "Before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear." Before I call, He will answer me. That is a powerful promise
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by DCmaverick(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=sty123 post=125388910]Do you guy's know that member's pray more than the pastor but it seems god favour pastor's only(but with looting money ooo
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by coputa(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
I've been going to church year after year, month after month, week after week and day after day but it seems all the prophetic declerations and AMENS i've been shouting is nt working. What is wrong lord? Where am i getting it wrong?
what must i do?
It all depends on what you are praying for,if your son (a little boy)ask you for a car will you provide it, that's is an expressway to death.Some of your prayers are filled with selfish interest and self destruct tendencies without you knowing it,that's why God always wait for the right time to give it to you.. you must be patient when dealing with God,he takes his time to mould you to fit into what you are requesting for.keep on praying and believing him for his answers at the right time.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by DCmaverick(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no God son...I know alot of you all will quote and insult me but no worries
Humans are the most unintelligent animals

Yet they claim to be smart..

How do you say you are alive because of the grace of God
So what happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake...so no one among them have the grace of God?

u said 40,000 people? YES! non among dem has bt those dat have he preserved them dat is why it nt all of dem, it jus 40,000
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Majesty7: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Its not in my place to direct him to drop his offering or tithe... if he wants to.. he can do it... the rewards is within him and God.. not my concern...

I just want him to have faith and rest on the Lord...
Isaiah 65:24, "Before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear." Before I call, He will answer me. That is a powerful promise

Those promises are for the people who follow HIS precepts. Not for people who have already deviated and thinks they are still on the way. You can't claim the promise without doing the rules. So simple.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Naughtysex: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

Why chi รณma is not answering our prayers in Africa, most especially in Nigeria is because we are calling him in a pattern different from the way he instructed us Africans to follow.

Let no one deceive you that prayer is being answered in a church, no prayer is answered in any church or mosque. You can't be calling chi in a wrong way and you want him to answer you.

Go back home and ask your parents or grandparents how they have been communicating with chi รณma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2023
Exceed15:
God's Answer can be:
Yes
No or
Wait.
How convenient. You'll get the same reply if you pray to a bottle of coke.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by PROPHETmichael: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

It is either you're too democratic in the place of prayer or a personality is involved in your situation; Hence, the reason your problem is prolonging and until you deal with that personality, you will pray till thy kingdom come, u won't see results.

DM and I'll tell you what to do.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by DCmaverick(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2023
Naughtysex:

Why chi รณma is not answering our prayers in Africa, most especially in Nigeria is because we are calling him in a pattern different from the way he instructed us Africans to follow.

Let no one deceive you that prayer is being answered in a church, no prayer is answered in any church or mosque. You can't be calling chi in a wrong way and you want him to answer you.

Go back home and ask your parents or grandparents how they have been communicating with chi รณma.

funny
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by BigDawsNet: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2023
Majesty7:

Those promises are for the people who follow HIS precepts. Not for people who have already deviated and thinks they are still on the way. You can't claim the promise without doing the rules. So simple.

Obviously... he has to follow the rules... it's one if the most priorities when seeking God's fave
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by DCmaverick(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no God son...I know alot of you all will quote and insult me but no worries
Humans are the most unintelligent animals

Yet they claim to be smart..

How do you say you are alive because of the grace of God
So what happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake...so no one among them have the grace of God?

u are de no1 person i've been followin here on NL am ur no1 fan bt by sayin dix dat means u are nt a christain.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Majesty7: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Obviously... he has to follow the rules... it's one if the most priorities when seeking God's fave

Please read Isaiah 1 vs 11 - 18

Then read Matthew where Christ did all his teachings and then check what is around now.

Nigerians are not practicing what God want. I hope it won't just be too late for them.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by ogwuche4u(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

I will bless the works of your hands says the Lord. In Nigeria, Christians priotize prayer over work that's why no progress. The Chinese priotize work over prayer and they are breaking grounds in every areas of life. Work and pray my brother. No two ways about it.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Omaszaa(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2023
God will not listen to all prayers, see reasonable point below in this link ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&lank=docid-502018856_1_VIDEO
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Omaszaa(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2023
God will not answer all prayers
Reasons ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&lank=docid-502018856_1_VIDEO
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by MadeMan01(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

Sometimes God does not grant your prayer request because He has bigger plans for you. As long as you lively upright and adhere to Godly ways. I am an example. When I started praying to God for car,I was thinking of buying Volkswagen Golf but when the time came I bought Lexus RX330
Also I have been denied US visa 2x and Canada visa 3x but when I finally applied for UK despite not being interested, I got UK visa and afterwards for France Visa.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by kingthreat(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2023
izonborn098:
Oga if the hype about prayers was real buhari wouldn't have won goodluck in 2015'' the same thing applicable to peter obi and jagaban...
Prayers don't work that is why christians always blame satan...
But they said their god is all powerful but they keep on shifting their blame to a weak satan as they claim.....
The muslim founders knows that. That is why they retaliate back when u are a threat to their religion.. If not how can a sane person born someboy to please its god...
Oga no fuckin evidence.... You go explain tire....

Hmmm. Of course I expected opinions like this who celebrates theft, cultism, drugs and fraud.
Don't worry EFCC go soon catch you.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Krisdan(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2023
My small knowledge of prayer be say,God is not entitled to grant ur request,u are nt entitled to anything from God...He choose what is best 4 u and at the right time also...
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Bankowner: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2023
Is your heart right with God?
DCmaverick:
what must i do?
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by phorget(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2023
So what exactly are you praying about? If you are only sitting down and expecting God to just turn things around then you'll wait forever. Your personal effort is what God is going to bless, if you are making some substantial efforts already then you'll have to wait for your appointed time of breakthrough.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Snowx: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2023
ayomilore:

God answers prayer bro.. Just keep praying, the next one you will pray may be the deal breaker. Pray more for forgiveness of sins and mercy. Wake up in the middle of the night and begin to beg for his mercy.
When he finally show up for you, you will not remember that you suffer again.
Baba please when he finally pick your call, please flee from temptation of sins and daily load him with thanks and see how he will continually sustain your joy.

Among all the comments or advice regards to this topic, this is the best advice op can take

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2023
Rubbish, things will go the way it deems be.

Prayer is just a way to consolidate your self, it changes nothing

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by georgeakins: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2023
tubolancer:
The Bible says my people perish because of knowledge, remember God is not man and you cannot determine what he can do. He brings the poor up to become the king, his ways nobody knows, and he shows mercy to those he loves, he is an unquestionable God. Most problems with 99% of us are the faulty foundation if the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do, for all have sinned and come short of his glory? Have you checked what your forefathers have done in the past, what has your lineage done in the past to offend God, if all these things are still on the table there is nothing you can do as an individual, it will always be as if God doesn't answer your prayers, He talked about 4 generations, 4 generations can be 400 years or 4000 years, God will continue to ask for the sins of t the fathers over their children. The Amalekites were destroyed by the Israelites after many years because they offended the Israelites by killing the weak and the innocent among them when they were passing through the wilderness but the present generations of the Amalekites which the Israelites destroyed were not part of the generations that killed the Israelite. If you are among the Amalekites I believe you will blame God for destroying your people. Tackle your foundation and watch everything come into place for you. May God open our eyes to see our problems and not blame our creators for all our ills. May God help us.

The more religious someone is, the more stupid he becomes.

I have realised poverty has brutalised most Nigerians that they cannot think right .

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by iramure(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?
The quickly you realise that everything about religion and all the razzmatazz that go along with it is all fake. No pastor will tell you this because you are their sure client. They need to keep on deceiving you to keep their business on. Prayer is a mere words of mouth/wish of the heart. No one cares or listens to it.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Peppysco: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2023
simpleseyi:

So Buhari and Jagaban no dey pray abi? For you information, Buhari and Jagaban pray 5 times in a day making it 35 times in a week statutory and other additionals, but you pray only on Sunday statutory and any additional.

Beside this, God is not from your village, so stop thinking that it is only your prayers that God will answer.

Conclusively, if not that you are mentally unstable and a chronic psychiatric patient, then you will not bring Politics into this discussion. Na Ogun go kee you there

Alaye, take am easy na, you wan kill the guy ni?
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by iramure(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2023
izonborn098:
Oga if the hype about prayers was real buhari wouldn't have won goodluck in 2015'' the same thing applicable to peter obi and jagaban...
Prayers don't work that is why christians always blame satan...
But they said their god is all powerful but they keep on shifting their blame to a weak satan as they claim.....
The muslim founders knows that. That is why they retaliate back when u are a threat to their religion.. If not how can a sane person born someboy to please its god...
Oga no fuckin evidence.... You go explain tire....
satan can never die! He/she is the main reason religion is still thriving. Church needs to keep deceiving her members about how mighty/powerful satan is in order to keep them under the shadows of the annoiting for protection and milking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

Religion, God, gods, devil, satan, Amadioha, Ogun, Isese, Okeite, Angels, witches, wizards, ghosts, evil spirits, marine spirits, juju/jazz, 'village people', heaven, hell, purgatory, etc, are all imaginative creations of humans.

They're all nonexistent in reality.

This realization, however, shouldn't stop you from being religious because of its somewhat beneficial psychotherapeatic effects.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by okoroemeka(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?
the time you should use to improve yourself and work on new ideas are spent shouting amen in church,if you like keep on waiting for prophetic declerations so long you don't provide a service or have a product you will wait forever
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by emekajacobogbon(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
1) God cannot do what you can do for yourself.
2) You cannot buy God's mind. E.g sowing seeds to challenge God
3) check your place in God, there are levels in God.
4) Don't be deceived by the way and manner these pastors present God to us. Money does not move God.
5) God has his own timing which is best for you
6) Your soul is the most important thing to God and Satan. God can give you all things in due time but Satan can give you sharply and kill you before God's time
7) There are some specific people who are special to God from birth. Don't compare yourself to them even if they are your junior in the house or at school.
Respect them and be blessed, curse them and be cursed.
cool There is "man know man" in spirituality, a bitter truth and a bitter pill to swallow.
9) Not all pastor's prayers can be heard on your behalf. Not all pastors should have their hands laid on your head.
10) Dear, just know that there is God and He is a Good man for that matter.

In all, have it in mind that with or without our approval, He reigns supreme. Whether He gives you food, house or clothes or not. He is still God.
When shedrac, Meshach and Abednego were threatened to be burnt to death in the raging furnace,
What did they say?
What were they thinking?
What actually happened to them?
What happened to the king's?
What did the king do ?
Submit your assignment by this time on Sunday next week.
Just for fun
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by tubolancer(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
georgeakins:

The more religious someone is, the more stupid he becomes.

I have realised poverty has brutalised most Nigerians that they cannot think right .
You are a child of devil and your reasoning faculty has been damaged, you are spiritually dead. I have never been poor as you thought in your wicked heart, as par religion, I am fine, not forcing my opinion on anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work / Sinners Will Cry 'had I Known'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.