Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? (10399 Views)

Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Funkybabee(f): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am the psycho for teaching the Truth as relayed by Jesus Christ , yet you the one using God's name to feed people with lies? undecided

Keep sh$t, teaching yeye truth that maybe be fable to others. You better mind your mentions, I repeat mind your mentions
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
Funkybabee:
■ Keep sh$t, teaching yeye truth that maybe be fable to others. You better mind your mentions, I repeat mind your mentions
Indeed! Everything Jesus Christ taught is considered yeye truth to you religious folks since serving your gods of men and their lies rings sweeter to your ears than the Truth of God does. This is just as Jesus Christ said. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Alonso91(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You lied and I simply pointed this out is all since the God whom you claim answered your question made it abundantly clear that only those who are Holy and approved Righteous by God get their prayers answered by Him. Those who aren't receive no answers from Him. undecided

S.A to God on righteousness matter i sight you
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alonso91:
■ S.A to God on righteousness matter i sight you
1. So accepting what Jesus Christ said -- written right there in Scripture --- from over 2000 years ago makes one an SA to God on righteousness? You folks really have completely abandoned God to follow instead your own delusions. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by orisa37: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
CLEAR YOUR CONSCIENCE FIRST BY REPENTANCE BEFORE YOU HOPE FOR NEW THINGS.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Funkybabee(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Indeed! Everything Jesus Christ taught is considered yeye truth to you religious folks since serving your gods of men and their lies rings sweeter to your ears than the Truth of God does. This is just as Jesus Christ said. undecided

May you be saved
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Alonso91(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So accepting what Jesus Christ said -- written right there in Scripture --- from over 2000 years ago makes one an SA to God on righteousness? You folks really have completely abandoned God to follow instead your own delusions. undecided

I said that cuz you are indirectly telling me that God can't answer my prayers because I'm not righteous,,,,,And I'm very sure you can only judge maybe I'm righteous or not if you are an S.A to God on righteousness matter

Consider this as my last reply to you
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Funkybabee:
■ May you be saved
Are you yourself first born-again ---- born of water (the fountain of Living water that is Jesus Christ) And born of Spirit of Eternal Life(He possesse all who are born of Spirit as Jesus Christ explained in John 3 vs 5 - 8)? Let's start with that. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alonso91:
■ I said that cuz you are indirectly telling me that God can't answer my prayers because I'm not righteous,,,,,
■ And I'm very sure you can only judge maybe I'm righteous or not if you are an S.A to God on righteousness matter. Consider this as my last reply to you
1. I am not indirectly telling you anything but what is directly written in Scripture as haven been stated by God Himself. No unrighteous can teach lies to others using God's Name;
2. Jesus Christ said that by their fruits you shall know those who are his from those who are not His. No one who belongs to Jesus Christ would be caught dead using His name to spread doctrines and traditions of men --- lies ---- which is exactly what I caught you doing so how can you consider yourself Holy and Righteous with those lying lips? undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Chidolalar: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see... so your parents were simply eejits in the process of having you? And those folks out there who chose not to have kids even with knowledge of the creation machines existence were not created by the same God? undecided
Does my parents simply eejits in Birthing me or not change d facts dat God chose and started d creation of humans from dust in d beginning?
Who started d creation of humans from dust in d beginning?
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ Does my parents simply eejits in Birthing me or not change d facts dat God chose and started d creation of humans from dust in d beginning?
■ Who started d creation of humans from dust in d beginning?
God started His machine and then left the choice to birth or not birth you in the hands of your parents. Attempting to suggest your parents are not to be held responsible for their choice to engage the machine when there are clearly many examples of those who successfully refused to engage the same machines means you consider your parents eejits in the process. undecided

2. It matters little who started the machine since the production of you has nothing to do with Him as a result of what He did in Genesis 3 vs 16 , what matters is who chose to engage it, and in your case your parents are it. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Chidolalar: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God started His machine and then left the choice to birth or not birth you in the hands of your parents. Attempting to suggest your parents are not to be held responsible for their choice to engage the machine when there are clearly many examples of those who successfully refused to engage the same machines means you consider your parents eejits in the process. undecided

2. It matters little who started the machine since the production of you has nothing to do with Him as a result of what He did in Genesis 3 vs 16 , what matters is who chose to engage it, and in your case your parents are it. undecided
Yes I have gotten what I wanted from u which is God started his machine. Case closed.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ Yes I have gotten what I wanted from u which is God started his machine. Case closed.
Stop deceiving yourself abeg! undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Chidolalar: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop deceiving yourself abeg! undecided
You are d one that has been deceiving yourself.
God created. Case closed
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chidolalar:

You are d one that has been deceiving yourself.
God created. Case closed
Again, stop deceiving yourself! undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Chidolalar: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, stop deceiving yourself! undecided
You are still deceiving yourself 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Continue and don't ever stop deceiving yourself 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by iramure(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2023
iramure:
satan can never die! He/she is the main reason religion is still thriving. Church needs to keep deceiving her members about how mighty/powerful satan is in order to keep them under the shadows of the annoiting for protection and milking.
you are very reasonable
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by TenQ: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
DCmaverick:
I've been going to church year after year, month after month, week after week and day after day but it seems all the prophetic declerations and AMENS i've been shouting is nt working. What is wrong lord? Where am i getting it wrong?
what must i do?
Don't be discouraged!
If you are sure that you are Born Again
AND
You are living right

You will need some patience and understanding.
1. There are some tests we just must pass through (no prayer can change it)
2. Are you sure you are not demonised and need deliverance?

Faith is holding on even when you walk through your own valley of the shadow of death. Remembering that God is with you no matter what.

Shalom
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Digirebel: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
DCmaverick:
I've been going to church year after year, month after month, week after week and day after day but it seems all the prophetic declerations and AMENS i've been shouting is nt working. What is wrong lord? Where am i getting it wrong?
what must i do?

My advice.

Pray yourself, have a prayer point list, dedicate time to pray and use the scriptures. ( verses and Psalms)
Also spend more prayer time on thanksgiving prayers than request
Lastly, here is a a prayer App called reborn prayer that can help your prayer life greatly and its FREE.
Its on Google play

FREE access to download REBORN APP on Google Play Store

Shortlisted Reborn App Screen shots (Instagram Post (Square)).png
Reborn is a Christian Daily Prayer App where you can do the following:
Prayer point -Add your prayer points to a personal prayer list to stay focused
Prayer timer - Define how long you want to pray for and our app will provide background music for your prayer duration
Meditate- Meditate on the word with our selection of your prayers specific to your prayer category. If your prayer session is on finance, you will see a list of bible verses on finance
Alarm - Set a prayer alarm to alert you to pray
Affirmations - Record and play affirmations all for free- We have finance affirmations and more
Browse prayers -Browse through and meditate on our directory of life-changing prayers such as deer's cry for protection, Jabez prayer and more
Language Toggle to your preferred language In English and French

Click to watch Youtube Video

Download app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysBKdF7epZ0

Play store login -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reborn.the_reborn_app&ref=producthunt
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Digirebel: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
TenQ:

Don't be discouraged!
If you are sure that you are
Born Again
AND
You are living right

You will need some patience and understanding.
1. There are some tests we just must pass through (no prayer can change it)
2. Are you sure you are not demonised and need deliverance?

Faith is holding on even when you walk through your own valley of the shadow of death. Remembering that God is with you no matter what.

Shalom

Also

My advice.

Pray yourself, have a prayer point list, dedicate time to pray and use the scriptures. ( verses and Psalms)
Lastly, here is a a prayer App called reborn prayer that can help your prayer life greatly and its FREE.
Its on Google play

FREE access to download REBORN APP on Google Play Store - Play store login -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reborn.the_reborn_app&ref=producthunt

Prayer timer - Define how long you want to pray for and our app will provide background music for your prayer duration
Meditate- Meditate on the word with our selection of your prayers specific to your prayer category. If your prayer session is on finance, you will see a list of bible verses on finance
Affirmations - Record and play affirmations all for free- We have finance affirmations and more
Browse prayers -Browse through and meditate on our directory of life-changing prayers such as deer's cry for protection, Jabez prayer and more

Download app

Play store login -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reborn.the_reborn_app&ref=producthunt
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by TenQ: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

Here you go
Digirebel:

Also

My advice.

Its on Google play

FREE access to download REBORN APP on Google Play Store - Play store login -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reborn.the_reborn_app&ref=producthunt

Download app

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Digirebel:
My advice.
Its on Google play
FREE access to download REBORN APP on Google Play Store
Language Toggle to your preferred language In English and Frencht
Stop telling and selling these lies! undecided

The whole world already sees and knows that God does not answer any or your prayers. He never has since He made clear that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. God never changed His mind. You make a farce of God's Word with your many lies which proclaim God a liar and the world knows this about you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To / Who Own The Rooster? Bible Quiz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.