Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? (10445 Views)

Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkiee: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
vastolord4:
You have what every god wants.. there's always an exchange in this life!.. you may deem yourself unrighteous, but you god might not let you go cos he sees beyond what our small mind sees.. if you let go of your god, another one possesses you! Simple
What you just said makes no sense at all as concern the God I know. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by lukhas(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

It is either you're too democratic in the place of prayer or a personality is involved in your situation; Hence, the reason your problem is prolonging and until you deal with that personality, you will pray till thy kingdom come, u won't see results.

DM and I'll tell you what to do.

Hello sir can I have your WhatsApp number or how can I get in touch with you please I have something to discuss with you also
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkiee: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Funkybabee:
■ His living in righteousness is not ypur business Mr know all, having this makes Holy ghost to take over, you don't have right or power to order or correct man. Face your life
What Holy Ghost? Use your brain? How can that which is Holy abide inside of that which is unholy? No be juju be that reasoning wey you get there? undecided

Op asked a question and I answered. If you want people to face their lives start by facing your own.. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by vastolord4(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
What you just said makes no sense at all as concern the God I know. undecided

You are empty without God or a god.. believe it or not.. a phone is worthless without an OS
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkiee: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
vastolord4:
■ You are empty without God or a god.. believe it or not.. a phone is worthless without an OS
Look, God put His breath into each and every Irving thing He created so it is erroneous to even pretend that there exists living beings that are empty. Now, as for God's Law, He gave those only to His Israel so it is also erroneous to lie to people that God is what they need when God did not make Himself available to all by way of His Covenant. Please no more of the digression abeg! undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Mrfixiit: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no God son...I know alot of you all will quote and insult me but no worries
Humans are the most unintelligent animals

Yet they claim to be smart..

How do you say you are alive because of the grace of God
So what happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake...so no one among them have the grace of God?
Dude don't ague what is beyond you. God exists and he doesn't think like a man like you
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by blahc007: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
I used to think atheists are smart and intelligent people....reading through comments here ....I feel they are the dumbest specie of humans ever liveth.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by ZINNYBANKS: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
wanimo:
That you are alive is an answered prayers. That you have a phone with data is an answered prayer.

Can you imagine?
So having a phone & data is an answered prayer .?what American's get without stress grin see you people won't injure someone grin
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Funkybabee(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
What Holy Ghost? Use your brain? How can that which is Holy abide inside of that which is unholy? No be juju be that reasoning wey you get there? undecided

Op asked a question and I answered. If you want people to face their lives start by facing your own.. undecided

Minister of heavenly judges, face your life biko and stay off my mention.

I think you are one of the pysch0 here, I don't need to reply next time will be next to your reporting
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by EDIBLESS10: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
I've been going to church year after year, month after month, week after week and day after day but it seems all the prophetic declerations and AMENS i've been shouting is nt working. What is wrong lord? Where am i getting it wrong?
what must i do?

in all you think, imagine , wish, hope for, desired, hungered for, conscious for, desperate for, if they are yet to manifest, DO NOT BLASPHAME GOD. but keep praying. phillipian 4vs6-7.
forget about this small boys shouting there is no God, most of them are cultist, they surely have one deity they bow to but will come here to discourage believers for them to win their souls.
pls keep your faith alive, and build ur self for longsuffering.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Funkybabee:
Minister of heavenly judges, face your life biko and stay off my mention.
I think you are one of the pysch0 here, I don't need to reply next time will be next to your reporting
I am the psycho for teaching the Truth as relayed by Jesus Christ , yet you the one using God's name to feed people with lies? undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kenechukwu98: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
There is God ooo mighty one..
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by sslcrypt: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
I've been going to church year after year, month after month, week after week and day after day but it seems all the prophetic declerations and AMENS i've been shouting is nt working. What is wrong lord? Where am i getting it wrong?
what must i do?

You pray and don't believe. Prayers to you is just another spiritual exercise. Why do you think Jesus spoke in parables? So that only the spiritual filled will understand. This christian race is beyond what churches preach in this age, the sermon have been filled with covetousness. Things that are not biblical, doctrines that are not of God and the worst thing is no one can point it out to them. Pray to the holy spirit to guide you on what to say and also pray according to God's will, which is word. Don't blab and use empty words or fancy words. Pray according to his will
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Foramenovale: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no God son...I know alot of you all will quote and insult me but no worries
Humans are the most unintelligent animals

Yet they claim to be smart..

How do you say you are alive because of the grace of God
So what happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake...so no one among them have the grace of God?

What animals are more intelligent than humans? Because people believe in God you think they are unintelligent. How about you who can't prove(I know you can't) there is no God but believe there is none, can we say you're more intelligent than those who believe in God without proof?
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Foramenovale: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
We are on our own pal.

Look at the world around you, natural disasters, children with cancer, starvation, ritual killings, extreme hardship everywhere... Is this really the work of an all-powerful benevolent being who cares about anybody?
What if we suffer these things as a result of sinfulness in the society?
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Foramenovale: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
MrBroke:

You are just deluded. So the mosquitos he created causing malaria killing 1000 babies under age 5 is the children being at the wrong place at the wrong time. You religious people are the most deluded ever. Who invented bad(Satan as you guys suppose)? Who?
God's foolishness is greater than the wisdom of man. What would happen if diseases do not cause reduction in population. Even with these diseases, the health care system put in place has reduced the effect of nature's mechanism of restoring balance.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by izonborn098(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Can u listen to urself...
Foramenovale:

What would happen if diseases do not cause reduction in population.
why then do u blame satan/devil when this dead or suffering comes in.. Since u said god create it to reduce the population...
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Safiatu: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2023
Good always answer prayers, Either No, yes or wait.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by greggng: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?

Your heart is so dark . Free your heart
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Safiatu:
Good always answer prayers, Either No, yes or wait.
That is a lie!

■ God never answers the unrighteous
■ God always answers those approved Righteous by Him.

There is no in-between or wait as God is always on time with His answers for the righteous that is why Jesus Christ did not need to first wait a few days before God answers His request for food for the thousands He fed. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Chidolalar: 2:49am On Aug 28, 2023
jconsulting:

God does not owe you anything, but he has giving you hands and legs plus brain to think, God will have mercy on whom he chooses to have mercy upon , you cannot put God under pressure.

Read the bible and ask him to direct your thoughts.... Peace be unto you.
Since God does not owe you anything, then why did he create us in d first place when we did not tell him to create us
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Chidolalar:

Since God does not owe you anything, then why did he create us in d first place when we did not tell him to create us
Your father and mother made the decision to have you. God created man and woman ans equally gave them the option to exist as Eunuchs. Your father and mother chose not to live that way and so engaged the creation machine in order to have you. So, your parents are the ones who owe you, not God. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by echodrum(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2023
DCmaverick:
what must i do?
Until you understand that you are your own God... Nothing will work for you.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Chidolalar: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your father and mother made the decision to have you. God created man and woman ans equally gave them the option to exist as Eunuchs. Your father and mother chose not to live that way and so engaged the creation machine in order to have you. So, your parents are the ones who owe you, not God. undecided
God created humans from dust in the beginning. That is how we all came to exist and NOT my parents.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Alonso91(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Prayers works

I have been thinking like you for long not until recently when i try to be as Clean as i can then talk to my maker on certain issue, according to his words,I challenged HIM by HIS words n HE answered me....

Try to always wake up n pray between the hours of 12 - 2am........You will see wonders

Try to subject ur self to fasting,say like twice a week (you won't die if you no chop).... forgiveness of sin n seeking for mercy should always be more than ur askings
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chidolalar:

God created humans from dust in the beginning. That is how we all came to exist and NOT my parents.
The same God is also written to have washed His hands off the child bearing process in Genesis 3 vs 16. Your parents chose to engage themselves in sexual coitus which lead to you being born. undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Babastrong(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Get rich or die praying.
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alonso91:
Prayers works
I have been thinking like you for long not until recently when i try to be as Clean as i can then talk to my maker on certain issue, according to his words,I challenged HIM by HIS words n HE answered me....
Try to always wake up n pray between the hours of 12 - 2am........You will see wonder.
Try to subject ur self to fasting,say like twice a week (you won't die if you no chop).... forgiveness of sin n seeking for mercy should always be more than ur askings
Stop lying! undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Chidolalar: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The same God is also written to have washed His hands off the child bearing process in Genesis 3 vs 16. Your parents chose to engage themselves in sexual coitus which lead to you being born. undecided
It still doesn't change d fact that God created and started d creation of humans from dust in the beginning and NOT my parents
If God didn't choose to or started d creation of humans in the beginning, how will my parents exist and subsequently have sexual coitus to birth me?
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Alonso91(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

I didn't comment for you to believe 😂😂

Whatever you believe in works for you,I believe in prayer and it's working for me

I pray you don't find urself in a difficult situation whereby you will only need the supernatural power of God to rescue you,cus as you don't believe in prayer byour name will be sorry

I know alot like you who come online to spew trash only to come offline n be scrambling for God's mercy
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Chidolalar:
■ It still doesn't change d fact that God created and started d creation of humans from dust in the beginning and NOT my parents
If God didn't choose to or started d creation of humans in the beginning, how will my parents exist and subsequently have sexual coitus to birth me?
I see... so your parents were simply eejits in the process of having you? And those folks out there who chose not to have kids even with knowledge of the creation machines existence were not created by the same God? undecided
Re: Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alonso91:
■ I didn't comment for you to believe 😂😂 Whatever you believe in works for you,I believe in prayer and it's working for me I pray you don't find urself in a difficult situation whereby you will only need the supernatural power of God to rescue you,cus as you don't believe in prayer byour name will be sorry. I know alot like you who come online to spew trash only to come offline n be scrambling for God's mercy
You lied and I simply pointed this out is all since the God whom you claim answered your question made it abundantly clear that only those who are Holy and approved Righteous by God get their prayers answered by Him. Those who aren't receive no answers from Him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work / Sinners Will Cry 'had I Known' / The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.