Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) (6982 Views)

I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2023
like 10 beautiful ladies came to tell me about their church and this Sunday I carry bible dey dance dey go church people were thinking my life has changed for good, only to get to church and if am not exaggerating the youngest person there cannot be less than 65, it was there that I discovered those ladies were rented ushers and here I was thinking those are the people I will meet at the church.

As I say make I find excuse commot na so five old women mount for door, telling me "you go nowhere" na so them collect my phone say no pressing of phone in church till 7pm when service is over.

I have been rolling on the floor crying since and the people of the church are all jubilating thinking am repenting and giving my life to Christ.

Chaiii

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by TemplarLandry: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Blasphemous cow.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by illicit(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2023
Nice outfit

All black everything

cool

3 Likes

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Balablue64: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2023
were, why you come post pictures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Manofsteel2013(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2023
cool undecided cheesy grin
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Smitaro100(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2023
Dis guy again with this in shoe wey b like wetin dem use charcoal and groundnut oil polish grin

19 Likes

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Didn't check the monicker before I started reading, but as I was reading I decided to check, and behold it was you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Guy you are funny grin grin

Enjoyed the read-thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
You would do better in Comedy than music.. honestly

7 Likes

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Ibst: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
picture or we don't believe grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Illegal1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
omoh.......u be comfam werey..

3 Likes

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by ItisWell22(f): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Them collect your phone sey no phone pressing till 7pm, you dey roll for ground dey cry.

How you take type this call for help, even select clean picture join? πŸ€”

Nice outfit by the way…

I see everyone hailing you β€œwerey”.

Nice 1 β€œwerey”. πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

4 Likes

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Abolodje: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Didn't check the monicker before I started reading, but as I was reading I decided to check, and behold it was you.

Iku pa e werey

4 Likes

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Bakrabas: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Nice outfit you posted on nairaland for the first time but the soul of the shoes spoilt everything. It looks like roasted plantain.

Anyway, national outfit fits on you compare to that Maldives shirt you always put and stop putting on socks on palm slippers.it looks weird on you.

How's being your Sunday sha
Iamdbull:
like 10 beautiful ladies came to tell me about their church and this Sunday I carry bible dey dance dey go church people were thinking my life has changed for good, only to get to church and if am not exaggerating the youngest person there cannot be less than 65, it was there that I discovered those ladies were rented ushers and here I was thinking those are the people I will meet at the church.

As I say make I find excuse commot na so five old women mount for door, telling me "you go nowhere" na so them collect my phone say no pressing of phone in church till 7pm when service is over.

I have been rolling on the floor crying since and the people of the church are all jubilating thinking am repenting and giving my life to Christ.

Chaiii
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Blasphemous cow.
see this ode headslamer, wetin concern xstn with your nonsense
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Thomasankara(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
[/color]and you expect your musical career to grow with propaganda?[color=#770077]
Iamdbull:

Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Benwallt(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
You've substituted your music career for lying. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
I didn't get to see shorts, sucks and palms today. That's a good start for now.
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Benwallt:
You've substituted your music career for lying. Too bad

πŸ˜‚
Dude heard comedy pays better
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Benwallt(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bluezy13:

πŸ˜‚
Dude heard comedy pays better

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He should let us know that he has taken to comedy
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by imagrg(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
High on colorado grin
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by emekalovepets: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
This bushman just excape from yaba if find beat hind to dead
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by clark0: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Iamdbull:
like have been rolling on the floor crying since and the people of the church are all jubilating thinking am repenting and giving my life to Christ.

Chaiii

Always putting up old picture, werey πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Blasphemous cow.
grin
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by sotherefore: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Smitaro100:
Dis guy again with this in shoe wey b like wetin dem use charcoal and groundnut oil polish grin
grin angry grin grin
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Balablue64:
were, why you come post pictures?
I wonder oh undecided
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by CaptMarvel(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
See hin head, e be like person wey fall inside Black biro πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Altern8tor: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Iamdbull:

Chaiii
Y do u want to trend by using fake story about Church with no name,,no location.... For the record Ur story here is a big lie,,, there's no Church on earth where 65 year Olds will send young ladies to go and bring....u are a pathetic liar

1 Like

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by MrBroke(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Smitaro100:

grin
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by Sweetvie: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin
Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by dkidd: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Try face comedy guy... But why u dey fall hands like this naaa? Them still dey dye chucks? πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Help! See How Churches Are Now Scamming us with girls (pics) by MrsTwrite(f): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2023
A Fiction story. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.