Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline (29932 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Ofunaofu: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2023
“I want to ride on your metroline. If I ask for free land, do not give me,” Tinubu said.

When he eventually ask will Wike have the balls to remind him of the above statement
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Ewedegubbler: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2023
10001 flyovers coming to your Abuja neighbourhood soon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Free land is only in Osun Abuja no be Osun.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by FireUpNow(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Will PBAT refuse the financial returns he is getti g from Wike too? Stop deceiving us CSU guy
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by shadrach77: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2023
A very irresponsible statement from BAT cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Dsimmer: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Naijanascam:
Believe this and believe everything under the sun

Well, Tinubu delivered Lagos metroline.

Anyway, I think Tinubu should also focus on regionalism/federalism. Little steps should be taken towards it at least. No developed countries are without federalism system.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Villa12(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Super story
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by atinga1: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2023
As usual, they always copy Peter Obi. Mumu people.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by FireUpNow(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2023
Bloody liar! Will he reject the returns in cash he is getti g from Wike?
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2023
This loquacious and garrulous irritatant don come again? grin

Please, don't assassinate Atiku before we finish in the Supreme Court o.
MC Oluomo minister!
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Wike the new landlord of FCT. Well done Sir
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Nordy: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Have you ever asked, yours is to grab and run with it.
Make Sept 16th come first we can't afford to leave the economy in thy hand. That's category 5 risk status.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Sleekfingers: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2023
Pauldollars:
Tinubu calling Wike "Landlord of Abuja".

Very reckless statement from a man occupying a Presidential office. Shows the man doesn't think sometimes before talking

What's wrong with that statement? It was made jokingly. Which is pretty obvious to any sane person

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by spencekat(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Recently, I was in a vehicle. The driver kept quiet for most of the journey. We got to a particularly terrible patch of road and suddenly, this driver began to release strings of curses directed at Tinubu and his cronies. He cursed every corrupt minister to their [/b]children and children's children.[b] He complained that a bowl of garri was expensive, so now even the poor people can't afford garri.

Then he said that the way this government (both state and federal) is going, that a revolution will happen soon that will make EndSars look like child's play in comparison. The people who shouted "emilokan" would have to scuttle away to safety when every Nigerain starts a revolution.

The man is Yoruba, and he spoke the language called FACTS.

That driver must be a mad man to curse people who didn't do him any harm.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by obedience4(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role
He just want you to deliver
He wants to see results and not some fake social media achievement like a certain former governor in Anambra who looted the state for eight years with nothing to show for it but has suddenly turned an overnight messiah
Before you quote me with your epistle go and check the 2012 topic below and read comments.
This is the true Obi and not the packaged overnight messiah being portrayed by the gullible ones 👇

Madam make sure you add the link to the 2012 thread,
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Samogloby: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2023
Political language is allowed! You can only deceive gullible Nigerians who knows nothing about politics. DON'T GIVE ME FREE LAND is a political language. When you can actually pay less than 500k through your cronies for land allocation by the FCT minister. Continue deceiving who knows nothing about how the system works!
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Yusman316(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2023
Racoon:
Same fella that connected all the financial conduit pipes of Lagos to Bourdillon. This how politicians talk. Even Wike too once called APC a cancer he can never associated himself with
Wike is working for the Nigerian government and Nigerians not APC

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Sparrk007(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Story for God's
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2023
obedience4:

Madam make sure you add the link to the 2012 thread,
Thank you
I've done that
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by israelmao(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Who knew how or when you and Wike planned to rig presidential election and who will know if the same Wike allots land to you using a pseudo name?
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by jegaxe(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2023
Lolz, he actually meant this opposite.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Yinmu! Keep fooling the gullible
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Kukutente23: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-wike-if-i-ask-for-free-land-dont-give-me-just-deliver-abuja-metroline/amp
But if he dash you, you go collect ba
All the one wey you carry from Lagos nko
Maybe you should return them before forming saint in public
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by BeijinDossier: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Xox1945(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Laughing 🤣🤣
Trash from thief
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by ComptonGee: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Pauldollars:
Tinubu calling Wike "Landlord of Abuja".

Very reckless statement from a man occupying a Presidential office. Shows the man doesn't think sometimes before talking

FCT minister is directly or indirectly the landlord of Abuja cos he can choose what to happen and what not to happen in the city. Wake up and stop finding fault in everything. The governor of a state is the landlord of that state. Wike is indirectly the governor of FCT grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by creativehubb: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2023
Very good talk by the president. Such talks is important, clearly shows the position of the federal government, public sector corruption is an enemy of Nigeria. EFCC should focus more on public sector corruption, it's the type of corruption with the most and direct effect on Nigeria and Nigerians. Scrutinize state governors on allocations spending, scrutinize local government chairmen on constituency allowances usage. EFCC your service is to Nigerian public first.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by cyril10(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role
He just want you to deliver
He wants to see results and not some fake social media achievement like a certain former governor in Anambra who looted the state for eight years with nothing to show for it but has suddenly turned an overnight messiah
Before you quote me with your epistle go and check the 2012 topic below and read comments.
This is the true Obi and not the packaged overnight messiah being portrayed by the gullible ones 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
All the land he has acquired in Abuja, I doubt if he and his family will use all, so he can afford to say that to arm twist Nigerians
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Memphitz357: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Na we dey live for Abuja.

The same Abuja wey APC has even destroyed is what u are talking about.

Madam,pls get a job and stop promoting a man u know nothing about.

Hunger is already dealing with u guys,so don't pretend as if all is well.
Na one of the idiots that go around Nairaland, creating multiple moniker used for begging you dey respond to so ooooooo!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Mendy101: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin cool he should look for those nuisance people especially the yello heads that sell counterfeit products, bend down select AKUBE,Manholes THIEVES around Apo,Berger,maitama,malachi etc and chase them back to their respective villages
and leave the killers and robbers, nice plan mumu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by bhella10: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Wike my man. The most powerful politician in Abuja after Jagaban grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: How Tinubu Dumped "Lagos Template" / Woman With Bible Protests Saraki And Ekweremadu's Arrest / El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.