Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline (29958 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Chibuzoripob: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Mendy101:
and leave the killers and robbers, nice plan. my worthless father is a mumu
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Omookunnimi(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Recently, I was in a vehicle. The driver kept quiet for most of the journey. We got to a particularly terrible patch of road and suddenly, this driver began to release strings of curses directed at Tinubu and his cronies. He cursed every corrupt minister to their children and children's children. He complained that a bowl of garri was expensive, so now even the poor people can't afford garri.

Then he said that the way this government (both state and federal) is going, that a revolution will happen soon that will make EndSars look like child's play in comparison. The people who shouted "emilokan" would have to scuttle away to safety when every Nigerain starts a revolution.

The man is Yoruba, and he spoke the language called FACTS.

If the revolution start today you also will not be spear.

It's only in Nigeria everybody want a better life but want government to keep doing the same thing over and over again. Only in Nigeria we don't want to sacrifice yet we want to live in paradise.

No one want to pay tax, most evade it
They bypass meter.
Drivers will not voluntarily renew their license
Students will not study, yet want to pass
Employee will want extra cash outside his/her salary, then engages in sort of illegality.
Lecturers want bribe or sex to pass students, yet we complain of incompetency in place of work.

The list is endless, complain virtually on everything.

When government make policies direction, we complain.
When they are talking of implementation, we complain. Yet we don't complain about our shortcoming

The driver you mentioned above, may not even have fire extinguisher, driving license and probably not even put on seat belt, yet you see nothing wrong about that.

The point is that for Nigeria to work, both the leaders and the followers need proper orientation and reorientation. May God bless Niheria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by 00FFT00(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-wike-if-i-ask-for-free-land-dont-give-me-just-deliver-abuja-metroline/amp

No need, Amoda. You've stolen enough in Lagos.
And somehow you have a way of stealing that the person you stole from will not even notice.
Wike will not know when you have stolen half the land in Abuja, we are not fooled.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by capiha: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role
He just want you to deliver
He wants to see results and not some fake social media achievement like a certain former governor in Anambra who looted the state for eight years with nothing to show for it but has suddenly turned an overnight messiah
Before you quote me with your epistle go and check the 2012 topic below and read comments.
This is the true Obi and not the packaged overnight messiah being portrayed by the gullible ones 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
u will never b wise
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by mozona(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2023
This is the case of don't do what I say in public but do what I ask in secret.

One thing we all must understand is humans are never satisfy including the rich people.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Goodman2023: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Pauldollars:
Tinubu calling Wike "Landlord of Abuja".

Very reckless statement from a man occupying a Presidential office. Shows the man doesn't think sometimes before talking

You pain you...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Wickedfacts: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2023
atinga1:
As usual, they always copy Peter Obi. Mumu people.

Did Peter deliver any metroline in Anambra?
Your stupidity is a disgrace Obidients.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Abemy(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Going by the antics of Nigerian politicians, it seems Tinibu has already requested for the free land before coming out to churn this coverup and diversionary trash
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by LeeSmart: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role
He wants to see results and not some fake social media achievement like a certain former governor in Anambra who looted the state for eight years with nothing to show for it but has suddenly turned an overnight messiah
Before you quote me with your epistle go and check the 2012 topic below and read comments.
This is the true Obi and not the packaged overnight messiah being portrayed by the gullible ones 👇
Hanty Good morning oo
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Abemy(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2023
Going by the antics if Nigerian politicians, Tinibu might have been aloted free land before such utterances.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2023
LeeSmart:

Hanty Good morning oo
Good morning sir how are you doing
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Fiscus105(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role

I checked the thread u referred to, I noticed that ,80% of those who commented then were Igbo and 90% of Igbo condermed Peter Obi, how come the same people are the one turn Obi to messaih still not clear to me.

I think they are only supporting mainly cos of tribe and nothing else.

How would same set of people conderming Obi 10years ago are ready to cut of throat of opposing voices today.(even if u re saying it for comparison sake and not for tribe, they read to fight)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Fiscus105:

I checked the thread u referred to, I noticed that ,80% of those who commented then were Igbo and 90% of Igbo condermed Peter Obi, how come the same people are the one turn Obi to messaih still not clear to me.

I think they are only supporting mainly cos of tribe and nothing else.

How would same set of people conderming Obi 19years ready to cut of throat of whoever coming out to say any weak point of Obi now.
That's the truth
It's sad how Nigerians are their own problems

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Bluntemperor: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role

That is how to go- President Tinubu!
Give Order and Time and Target of Delivery to your Ministers- Your Subordinates.
Let them know you are behind them,let them know that you want results. - for the Sake of Nigerian Masses and Youths and Future Generations!
Unlike Buhari,who couldn't tell Nigerians, nor his Appointed Ministers what to do and to worsen things, couldn't Not Sack them for Non- Performance! How can a President appointed Subordinates he couldn't not Sack? It's never done in Management anywhere in the World!
Most of the Ministers under Buhari ensures that they loot NIGERIA for most of the Homongous Money Allocated Under their Budgets e g.Humanitarian Disaster Minister- She couldn't explain the Money Collected Under Covid-19 --because Buhari - as a Driver did not understand the Economic Dynamics, even the so called Cabals,were just after self Serving on their own!
What a Country,Very Shameful indeed!
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by AskNgige2: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Pauldollars:
Tinubu calling Wike "Landlord of Abuja".

Very reckless statement from a man occupying a Presidential office. Shows the man doesn't think sometimes before talking

Na eyes service
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by MosD: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2023
Unfortunately, he doesn't have to ask
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Successlane: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
“I want to ride on your metroline. If I ask for free land, do not give me,” Tinubu said.

When he eventually ask will Wike have the balls to remind him of the above statement

S -U -R -E !!!!!

Trust Wike, anytime things go awkward between the two , Wike will surely, surely, spill the beans
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Pandar01: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role

Look at how you destroyed them completely 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by BJanta: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role

Got them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Brownking: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role

And Tinubu has done a ton with Lagos and is doing a lot with nigeria and people are lamenting over his dumb strategies that has caused inflation in the country. Dollar is even at 920 /$. Keep fooling yourself bad economy doesn't hide it's so visible for the world to see.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Pandar01: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2023
obedience4:

Madam make sure you add the link to the 2012 thread,
Thank you

See the link here ...

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Bfly: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu is trying his best only, that his best is not enough. He underestimated Nigeria affair. And we are not satisfied with his brain.

You don't put yourself forward when you don't understand the problem.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Pandar01: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Obaofaba:
Nigeria's president on the beat.

The president only works with achievers just like fomer president Olusegun Obasanjo, but unlike Obasanjo, Tinubu ensures you deliver even if you have alterior motives for the office you are entrusted with in the first instance.

Same can't be said for the Pandora generalissimo.

The Pandora type of politics is what I term emotional, deceptive and blackmailing politics. The thief will make you cry when you listen to his speech, after deceiving you, he starts dealing with you from all angles.

He's a professional in siphoning state's resources and everyone knows that except his tribesmen who ordinarily are not emotionally attached to the Nigerian state and wish it fails and they know no one can make the country failed state better than the Pandora indicted criminal.

You really know this people...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Pandar01: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
This loquacious and garrulous irritatant don come again? grin

Please, don't assassinate Atiku before we finish in the Supreme Court o.
MC Oluomo minister!

Atiku is now your new Messiah 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by 77up(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role
yet the nitwits want us to hand over Nigeria to that chronic tribalist and bigot failure.
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by mutumina007: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Does Killing Nigerien Babies Bring Glory To Our Name? Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out
https://www.nairaland.com/7819386/does-killing-nigerien-babies-bring
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Dandollar101(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
2 Winning warriors... I shall witness your greatness Mr President and Mr minister fct.... No pain No Gain.... Likes mind attract likes mind.... Sail us to that hidden treasures that is long over due...
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by benardtotti(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Racoon:
Like the fake 4% drop unemployment statistics, folding of companies, improved IGR/GDP statistics and phantom improvement in security being dished out by the mummified zombies

But you believed with your full chest when the same NBS said it was 33% , now you don't want to accept its 4% because it doesn't suit your narrative , bloody hypocrite !
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by salbis(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Gajagojo: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Recently, I was in a vehicle. The driver kept quiet for most of the journey. We got to a particularly terrible patch of road and suddenly, this driver began to release strings of curses directed at Tinubu and his cronies. He cursed every corrupt minister to their children and children's children. He complained that a bowl of garri was expensive, so now even the poor people can't afford garri.

Then he said that the way this government (both state and federal) is going, that a revolution will happen soon that will make EndSars look like child's play in comparison. The people who shouted "emilokan" would have to scuttle away to safety when every Nigerain starts a revolution.

The man is Yoruba, and he spoke the language called FACTS.

Iboes are unhappy about something that pains them deeply

I feel pity for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community / Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.