Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja (85698 Views)

Lagos Govt To Demolish Unapproved Buildings After Amnesty Period — Lagos Govt / 7-Floor Collapsed Building In Banana Island Was Unapproved - MPPUD Lagos / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2023
sunnitus:
This is people's hard earn money, wike should trade with caution, FCT nobi PH....things are hard
You people keep saying this same rubbish of "FCT is not PH." Trust me, the soil of PH is richer and at the same time, deadlier than FCT 100 folds. FTC is only finer because all stolen money are invested there and nothing more.

Over there, in Rivers state, brothers kill each other with zero conscience, yet Wike was fearless when working as their governor.

I know Fulani herdsmen and terrorists have put fear in most of you, but trust me, most Rivers people are "not as afraid" as the rest of you.

Bloody encounter is not a new thing to a Rivers' man, so allow him to do his work. He was chosen to do the work because they know he has the balls.

There are people who may have more balls than him in Abuja, but they can't show it openly, so they're cowards, but Wiké isn't. He'll say it, and he'll do it.

Call him a talkative, no problems. He'll be remembered and missed when he's done and gone.

If he stops doing his work and focuses on stealing money like every other Nigerian politicians, you people will still complain.

There is a master plan and he wants to restore it.

Most of you who incessantly complain of him trying to bring Abuja back to the master plan have NEVER left Africa before to see how organized capital cities of other countries are.

When I was traveling to different non-African countries as a teenager, I usually shed tears at the beauty of their capital cities and how organized things were. Why can't we be the same or better? Is disobedience and mediocrity a heritage in this country?

Be proud you have a man who is willing to work and "force" rich "stubborn" men to obey law.

Most Nigerian rich men in Abuja don't listen or obey laws because they have the connections or belong to one useless occúlt.

You should be happy a man who will make these sets of arrogant rich men obey the rule of law and stop disobedience or being fraudulent is around.

I'm tired of PH is not Abuja. Yes, PH is not Abuja. Without the wealth of PH, there wouldn't have been good roads in Abuja. So, PH is truly not Abuja, PH is the father.

In terms of ruggedness, PH is still more rugged. Abuja is just a rich city "all thanks to money from the soil of PH and other N'Delta states" with rich men who can hire assassins, but PH is a city where everyone and their grandmothers or gang is an assassin by default and blood thirsty, hence, Rivers of blood.

With this piece of mine, you'll realize Abuja is just a place where rich and disobedient evil people converge to oppress each other while PH is where rugged and fearless people where born.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by maasoap(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2023
miekoe:
To build is a problem , to destroy is not. Why not take ownership instead of destroying something that was built with millions of hard earned cash .
They didn't say the plot belongs to the FG, taking over it is another crime. You don't get it

2 Likes

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by maasoap(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2023
ValarDoharis:
He should enjoy his temporary power. His boss Tinubu has less than 2.3 months to be booted out
You wish grin grin grin
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Amayabor1: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2023
ValarDoharis:
We told you that Bubu is no good, that he'll ruin Nigeria, how far?

We told you Tinubu would be Bubu pro max,
in three months, how far?

Obi is coming within months

You told me nothing! grin

I already knew bubu will be a disaster. In 2015, I voted Jonathan. In 2019, I voted Atiku.

Someone that came out third in an election will become president? Lol grin . No wahala. We dey wait for Obi to come.

1 Like

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Pjoe238: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2023
I don't understand.. Is destroying or demolishing peoples properties the only job of the minister of FCT? I have never heard of anything good done by the minister of FCT apart from demolishing peoples property. It is high-time for Nigeria to scrap the office of the minister of FCT because that office is useless. Besides the president is the governor of Abuja, therefore this useless FCT minister office should be scrap with immediate effect.
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Whiteychi4: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2023
If only Justice was Human
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Pandar01: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Obi won the election hands down!

Ok daddy

Obidients way😂😂

Funny people .. Cruise nation

At least you no insult like your members..😂😂

1 Like

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by billyG(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2023
How comes FCT administration allows somebody to build on someone else land?he was not evicted until he completed d building,that building belong to d original owner he should sue d FCT administration to court for compensation.
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by KingRoiz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Certainly, there must have been a "rub my back, I scratch your back" and boom,here we have it a demolition. The funny part is that those who got some bribe or the other will not come and stand in front of the bulldozer and say, " dem don settle us o"

emekajacobogbon:

That's the problem with us Nigerians, we love doing back door things.

Some govt officials must have collected bribe before the building could reach that stage.
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Taigaban: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
I hope this is not Amaechi's house?
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
KingRoiz:
Certainly, there must have been a "rub my back, I scratch your back" and boom,here we have it a demolition. The funny part is that those who got some bribe or the other will not come and stand in front of the bulldozer and say, " dem don settle us o"

It's well, that's why I always follow due process no matter how difficult it is, on the long run, I will have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by olat70(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
If the money used in building is hard earned,the person will make sure approval was given before building

Anyone that did not do due deligence before developing a property got the money without sweat.

Let all unapproved building go down please,nobody wether you are APC,PDP,LP,Governor or whatever should be above the law and behave as if we are not guided by law

1 Like

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by dragunov: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
nnamdi640:
Paining me in what way? What will it benefit you even if it is paining me.

If you de ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by ubox: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
lexy2014:

if someone acquired land illegally, the question is how did he acquire the land?

theres no way he or she would have done so without the connivance and approval of those in the FCTA.

as usual, it is the person who is now punished leaving the FCTA official to continue his runs of swindling individuals.

unfortunately, Wike doesnt have the brains to turn the searchlight on the FCTA in order to fish out these corrupt and wicked individuals.

he will embark on senseless demolitions just for showmanship

The director said that the supposed owner of the building was served all the notices to stop work, saying, “but being a disobedient developer, he continued without heeding to the notices.
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:

It distorts urban planning. You did not blame the builder who definitely did not do his research before acquiring land and building.

Look at FESTAC today, everything has been destroyed. The estate now looks like a market place, and it was never like that before. People have destroyed the master plan of that estate, and if you decide to reverse it, someone like you will still say, government should take ownership, even when you can see that, all is bad.

Who gave the people in festac the freedom to destroy the master plan?
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
ubox:

The director said that the supposed owner of the building was served all the notices to stop work, saying, “but being a disobedient developer, he continued without heeding to the notices.

From the story, there is a "rightful allottee". But it was the "wrongful allottee" who took possession of the land. On what authority did the "wrongful allottee" lay claim to the land as his own to the point were he was able to deprive the "rightful allottee" of his land?

How and why did the FCTA allow time for the "wrongful allottee" not only to take possession of the land but also erect such a massive structure on it?

1 Like

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by millionboi2: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Advocate1810:

Remain Atiku and Pitobi 💔😂
I don't think wike has problem with Peter obi
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Melagros(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jatriot:
Not likely, these first set will most likely not be vendetta but just to set the ball rolling.
They will also use a scape goat where Wike will even demolish his own property or that of the ruling party, then the real vendetta or malarinna will start. Then Atiku go try to hurry up CSU to quickly respond because he knows Wike non de look face.

I imagine a lot of folks will be going to FCDC to regularize their papers in the next few weeks. that is more more for FCT.

You said something
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Emekaonline: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2023
ValarDoharis:
He should enjoy his temporary power. His boss Tinubu has less than 2.3 months to be booted out

I hope you also will get ready to commit suicide by hanging yourself when Tinubu is not booted out but confirmed as president by the SC.
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by wasuka14(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2023
See obidients miscreants will always be in severe pain. Your pain is my joy, as far as 25% FCT BP keep rising!

lexy2014:

if someone acquired land illegally, the question is how did he acquire the land?

theres no way he or she would have done so without the connivance and approval of those in the FCTA.

as usual, it is the person who is now punished leaving the FCTA official to continue his runs of swindling individuals.

unfortunately, Wike doesnt have the brains to turn the searchlight on the FCTA in order to fish out these corrupt and wicked individuals.

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by lexy2014: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2023
wasuka14:
See obidients miscreants will always be in severe pain. Your pain is my joy, as far as 25% FCT BP keep rising!

Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Shikena(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Obey the law, follow due process before you start building, avoid shortcuts no matter what you are told. Do not willingly collude with one or two government officials then feign ignorance. Always verify.

Failing to spend a fraction of time and money for construction on land verification is the height of negligence. Hope others used to impunity are learning.
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Tito24: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
ValarDoharis:
how market 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by ValarDoharis: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Supreme Court has not ruled
Tito24:
how market 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Tito24: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Supreme Court has not ruled
OK o
Let's wait for that one too😂
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by ValarDoharis: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Look at the date i made that comment, add 2.3 months to it and you'd see i factored the Supreme Court 2 months
Tito24:
OK o
Let's wait for that one too😂
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by Tito24: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Look at the date i made that comment, add 2.3 months to it and you'd see i factored the Supreme Court 2 months
no wahala
Una don add Supreme Court to the matter

I love how you guys, don't give up tho

Even in the face of obvious defeat
Re: Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja by ValarDoharis: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Only a non ambitious person gives up before Supreme Court
Tito24:
no wahala
Una don add Supreme Court to the matter

I love how you guys, don't give up tho

Even in the face of obvious defeat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited / Who Needs A Dream Home Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.