Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested (19136 Views)

Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by pedel: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Judging by your comment, I don’t think you are very intelligent.
Right to worship whatever you choose is a fundamental right of every Nigerian as enshrined in our constitution.
You can practice whatever religion you want anywhere within the country.

IconicR:
Mtcheww is it byforce to practice the isese something in a land they are not wanted
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by epondudu: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Wanted by who? Why did you have hollow brain? I bet you don't know there's what's known as freedom of religion in Nigeria. I don't like dumb people

Why is your brain deep like deep freezer
Freedom of religion my foot go to North West and try nonsense as a Christian, or go to east and try nonsense as a Muslim then you will understand that there is nothing like freedom of any Shiiiit.
I don't like dumb Nigerians.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Dotherightthing: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
epondudu:

Most of those arrested are not indigenous to Ilorin, baba tede in from kwara,Tani Olohun is from Osun, Iya Osun is an indigene of Oyo.
Use your head. angry

Do you have sense at all That's why I said those arrested are fighting for the Ilorin indigenes that are into isese... angry
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by YourGFsnatcher: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
epondudu:

Freedom of religion my foot go to North West and try nonsense as a Christian, or go to east and try nonsense as a Muslim then you will understand that there is nothing like freedom of any Shiiiit.

Your reptilian brain is affecting you. How can a person above 10 years be talking n behaving like a baby. Does what u said make sense to you? Some black people truly should not have human beings attached to them cos they are less than humans in reasoning
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by blackseed(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
Mtcheww is it byforce to practice the isese something in a land they are not wanted

But cow are free to move everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by epondudu: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Do you have sense at all That's why I said those arrested are fighting for the Ilorin indigenes that are into isese... angry
Ómo Óde stop talking and thinking with your behind,you are not from Ilorin you know nothing about Ilorin, no indegene is interested in that Shiiiit.
The people said they don't want it, they can go to Oyo,Osun,Ondo,even kwara is there why Ilorin?. even Ekiti didn't do that shit...ÓPONU
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Dotherightthing: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
epondudu:

Ómo Óde ni mi stop talking and thinking with your behind,you are not from Ilorin you know nothing about Ilorin, no indegene is interested in that Shiiiit.
The people said they don't want it, they can go to Oyo,Osun,Ondo,even kwara is there why Ilorin. even Ekiti didn't do that shit...ÓPONU ni mi

If I hit you hard now, mods will ban me angry

Freedom of religion is guaranteed in our constitution.

There are Ilorin indigenes into Isese and there is a river in Ilorin called Yemoja... angry

4 Likes

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by epondudu: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Your reptilian brain is affecting you. How can a person above 10 years be talking n behaving like a baby. Does what u said make sense to you? Some black people truly should not have human beings attached to them cos they are less than humans in reasoning
ÉWURÉ,
BLACK FUUUUUUUL WITH BLACK BRAIN.WHERE IS YOUR POINT?
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by epondudu: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dotherightthing:

If I hit you hard now, mods will ban me angry

Freedom of religion is guaranteed in our constitution.

There are Ilorin indigenes into Isese and there is a river in Ilorin called Yemoja... angry
Àni ÓPONU Ni è, calling the river yemoja now means the people are interested in Isese....God who gave birth to the ÀLAKÓRI.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by iyke2frankeze: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
My state of origin, Kwara state as a whole is a Yoruba entity and as such is dominated by the yoruba tribe with about 80 percent while the 20 percent is shared among Fulani, Ibariba and Nupe

Know this and know peace!
80% living in Fulani land.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Dotherightthing: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
epondudu:

[b]Àni ÓPONU Ni mi, calling the river yemoja now means the people are interested in Isese....I am an ÀLAKÓRI.?[/b]

Some Ilorin indigenes are into Isese. Go and die if it pains you tongue

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by MT: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:

Are you making sense at all?

The constitution of Nigeria guarantee freedom of religion.

Who gave the Islamic clerics the authority to dictate to other religions in Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by optionalY09: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
There will be a single day set for Isese across the Yoruba states and that day will be for prayer. It will be our thanksgiving day to Oluwa awon Oluwa, a thanksgiving day to the creator of the heavens and the earth. Eledaa.

Coming soon

1 Like

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by MT: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
epondudu:

Ómo Óde stop talking and thinking with your behind,you are not from Ilorin you know nothing about Ilorin, no indegene is interested in that Shiiiit.
The people said they don't want it, they can go to Oyo,Osun,Ondo,even kwara is there why Ilorin?. even Ekiti didn't do that shit...ÓPONU

So the citizens of each state have the rights to override the constitution?

Even if only one person wants to practice Isese in Ilorin, his or her right is guaranteed under the constitution.

Some people are so dumb sha.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Brendaniel: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

What you failed to understand is that many of those acting against isese tradition in Ilorin are Yoruba Muslim, that's why it will not be like that of Lagos,
Yoruba Muslim esp in Ilorin will choose Islam over tradition
The bitter reality in this case is that, Muslim people will want others to allow them practice their religion in any place they are in minority
But because they are in majority in Ilorin, they are stopping others.
Muslim are the highest hypocrites and intolerant people have ever seen.
Western and Christian countries like uk, USA, Canada etc allowed Muslim to practice their religion in peace but many Islamic countries lock their countries against other religion
And they are the ones that will first of all claim religion of peace
Where is the peace when many Islamic countries are in war within and against themselves

I understand what you are saying, but my focus here is the injustice meted on a people whose only crime was an allegation that was unverified compared to this one that has video evidences scattered all over.....
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by MT: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
epondudu:

Even Sokoto which is in the North West and the seat of the caliphate, coexists with other religions.

So, you are not making any sense.

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by epondudu: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
MT:

Even Sokoto which in the North West and the seat of the caliphate coexists with other religions.

So, you are not making any sense.
, There is nothing like that since they can tell you where and when to worship what is the freedom in that.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by epondudu: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
MT:

So the citizens of each state have the rights to override the constitution?

Even if only one person wants to practice Isese in Ilorin, his or her right is guaranteed under the constitution.

Some people are so dumb sha.
The same constitution gave the right to each state house of assembly to determine how they want to be govern and the people have spoken what is your own shey na by force Ni?
Some people's brain is filled with Àkamu sha.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by oyatz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
The Constitution guarantee every citizen the right to his/her religion anywhere in Nigeria.

It will only be unlawful if they take their practices inside a mosque.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by MT: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
epondudu:

The same constitution gave the right to each state house of assembly to determine how they want to be govern and the people have spoken what is your own shey na by force Ni?
Some people's brain is filled with Àkamu sha.[/b]

Definitely you are an ignoramus.

Go to school, you won't listen. See how you are disgracing your lineage. The Constitution is supreme. The house of assembly you mentioned came to existence by the authority of the constitution.

Anything that runs contrary to the constitution is automatically null and void.

You are gradually dancing your way to prison, and we are warning you now. Had-I-Known always ends the case of people like you.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Sholuwa241: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
But how come the emir of Ilorin give other that they should go somewhere else to practice that their isese thing , please am open to lean

BigBlackPreek:
My state of origin, Kwara state as a whole is a Yoruba entity and as such is dominated by the yoruba tribe with about 80 percent while the 20 percent is shared among Fulani, Ibariba and Nupe

Know this and know peace!
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by tunde1200(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
ceejay80s:
Illorin is no man's land

As usual developers' slogan but no be Lagos be this one now
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by omosuper(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
The funniest thing is those Alhajas selling Iseese materials such as "Ewe, Egbo, dead rats and birds" are mothers and wives to those stupid alfas. Anytime you're passing through Oja-Oba or Oja-Tuntun, they will be shouting alfa or pastor please come and patronize us. The first thing to have cancelled if they really want to fight Iseese. Hypocrites
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by omosuper(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
safarilove:
guy for Ilorin for I know dem no dey allow that traditions, dey see those stuffs as being dirty and abominations.
but nobody holy pass
You definitely don't know anything about Ilorin and its alfas. As deep as Ogun and Osun is in traditions, they respect the alfas from Ilorin because they are deeper. But my people can pretend no be small
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
tunde1200:

As usual developers' slogan but no be Lagos be this one now
Lol
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by omosuper(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
don't behave as if we don't know those ranting about people respecting Thier hosts

It's simple illorin is islamic

Respect them
Labibu of all people is the one you are quoting. That Mumu who doesn't know anything than juju. The mumu that will be shouting "aluwo, okigbe , owo etc" as if all those things are from the Qur'an.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by jconsulting(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
safarilove:
Where there is no law, there is no sin...take your practise elsewhere!

You will know soon that there is a difference between the law and religion, The case will turn to a kidnap case,. You came to Ibadan to kidnap/arrest a Nigeria citizen without proper warrant, the hight court will want to know who signed the warrant.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by rafcrown(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
quote author=IconicR post=125436062]Mtcheww is it byforce to practice the isese something in a land they are not wanted [/quote]
YORUBA LAND .ONILORIN OFNILORIN COMING SOON WITH CROWN.ISESE LO NI AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:

Were who is forcing it on you?

It's a right to rightful assembly and freedom of association
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sholuwa241:
But how come the emir of Ilorin give other that they should go somewhere else to practice that their isese thing , please am open to lean

first off all the emir of ilorin is 80 percent Yoruba while his great grand marternal dad is Fulani hence he's a Muslim

back to your question: It all boils down to the fact that Kwara state is the dominant religion and as a virtue of that they tend to maintain that status..

most of the fighters in the forefront are of Yoruba extractions and Muslims too...

I'm also a Muslim but do not support their act because isese has been in existence in Kwara state even before the Fulani came in with Islam...
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by placeofallure(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
All those Islamic religious extremists are done for. A revolution has come to Ilorin.

Good news really.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by SouthSouth1914: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
killsmith:

The same 1999 constitution provides the right to vote and freedom of movement, but you want igbos to leave your land and you attack them for voting.

Look at your hypocrisy in the eye.

You are definitely high on cheap drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Launch Ogoni Land Clean-up June 2 / Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary / Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.