Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested (19137 Views)

Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by uwuana: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Padipadi:

Nope. Ilorin belong to Yorubas
which Yoruba? You dey craze,no let Fulani hear this kind talk from your mouth or na six feet below you go find yourself
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by SaLongs1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Are you for real?
So they're not free to practice their religion in their land? because some of their kinsmen practice Islam?. 😐
They practice extremism and intolerance disguised as a pissful religion.

Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by epondudu: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
MT:

Definitely you are an ignoramus.

Go to school, you won't listen. See how you are disgracing your lineage. The Constitution is supreme. The house of assembly you mentioned came to existence by the authority of the constitution.

Anything that runs contrary to the constitution is automatically null and void.

You are gradually dancing your way to prison, and we are warning you now. Had-I-Known always ends the case of people like you.
Your generations to come will end up in penitentiary.

See this numbskull,from a progeny of lunkhead, See the pinhead wey go school Ómó íran kí ràn. grin
Read what i wrote again
"the Constitution gave the state assembly the power"
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Abidekshimgbola: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Imagine sending your ward on an errand and getting the news that s/he had been hijacked by the "Oro" festival to be used as the sacrificial lamb...

Now, you know why the good people of Ilorin are concerned about the Isese festivals.

P.S. Ilorin is a home to millions of non-muslims and they've been living peacefully for years. A city that houses more churches than some south-western States for that matter.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Tinymayour: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
That's how you attracts curse unto your generation without not knowing .. Ignorance!!
IconicR:
Mtcheww is it byforce to practice the isese something in a land they are not wanted
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by GermanSparrow: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Brendaniel:
So they are using court for people that are assaulting them and preventing them from their rights of worship on their own land but went violent and barbaric on another set of people who they claimed called their land a no mans land even though the information was even unverified, went ahead and deprived them from voting and exercising their constitutional rights...

One would have expected serious violence from them based on the type of action they showed in Lagos for this Ilorin case, but we know why, it is well...

Think well sir, the reason why the matter has not escalated is because traditional worshippers are minority. For example, i myself am a yoruba man, but my religion doesn't support worshipping idols, so it will be hard for many yoruba to fight for these isese worshippers because most yorubas are mostly Christian or Muslim whose doctrine doesn't support idolatry.
The matter will have really escalated if for example it were to be either Christian or muslim that were denied there freedom of worshipping because these two religion are the majority now and many people will come to support them. i hope u get the point
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Brendaniel: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
GermanSparrow:

Think well sir, the reason why the matter has not escalated is because traditional worshippers are minority. For example, i myself am a yoruba man, but my religion doesn't support worshipping idols, so it will be hard for many yoruba to fight for these isese worshippers because most yorubas are mostly Christian or Muslim whose doctrine doesn't support idolatry.
The matter will have really escalated if for example it were to be either Christian or muslim that were denied there freedom of worshipping because these two religion are the majority now and many people will come to support them. i hope u get the point

Oga I'm thinking well, for me I'm not a supporter of idol worship, however the law does not stop anyone from worshiping any god, even if Isese worshipers are just 2, it is their constitutional rights to worship their god, the moment people start using minority to deprive people of their rights to worship their gods then it becomes a problem like what is happening in the north and sometimes leads to terrorism.....
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by tonicyril: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
Mtcheww is it byforce to practice the isese something in a land they are not wanted
I hope u would say this if ur religion is bn blocked from bn practising.

Make una dey talk with semse
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by YourGFsnatcher: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
epondudu:

ÉWURÉ,
BLACK FUUUUUUUL WITH BLACK BRAIN.WHERE IS YOUR POINT?

I'm not surprised you can't figure out
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by shapman: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2023
placeofallure:

Good news really.
Hi, I sent you a PM. Guess you didn't get it.
If you don't mind, kindly text me on WhatsApp. My contact on signature.
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by placeofallure(f): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
shapman:

Hi, I sent you a PM. Guess you didn't get it.
If you don't mind, kindly text me on WhatsApp. My contact on signature.

Hmmmnn!
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by Padipadi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
uwuana:
which Yoruba? You dey craze,no let Fulani hear this kind talk from your mouth or na six feet below you go find yourself
Firstly,I m not crazy. It's you that's màd!
2ndly, fulanis hear this loud and clear, Yorubas owned Ilorin.
3rdly, it's you n those fulanis that ll be six feet under ground and sealed with concrete.
Since you want to be unfortunate, do it quick!
Re: Court Summons IGP, Ilorin Chief Imam, Others Over Isese Activists Arrested by uwuana: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Padipadi:

Firstly,I m not crazy. It's you that's màd!
2ndly, fulanis hear this loud and clear, Yorubas owned Ilorin.
3rdly, it's you n those fulanis that ll be six feet under ground and sealed with concrete.
Since you want to be unfortunate, do it quick!
Foolish fellow,if Yoruba owns Ilorin as you claim,why they didn't have a Oba on the throne? The only recognize monarch in Ilorin is the Emir and is a Fulani, let me ask your rotten brain,why did other Yoruba state don't have a Emir as their monarch? Why did they have Oba's? And why did only you Ilorin people who use to sheet on the nylon choose an Emir to be ruling you for ages? Abi have you ever had a Yoruba man on that throne? Never, and it will never happens,olodo.

Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary / Boko Haram Kills 21 In Yobe State / Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders