Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State (55720 Views)

Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) / Police Parade Suspects Who Gruesomely Murdered 20-Year-Old Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Hollyharjii: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
omooba969:

Calm down, they've done nothing wrong.

be like say you be gay too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by UnfairLife7(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
IbotNugida:

the police can check through their anus and see if its been bursted...tops, bottoms and verse
Lol

That won't be possible you know?
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by westfield: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Make una check I your father, brother, uncle or husband dey part of the efulefus

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I'm not saying none but claiming majority is what i don't believe. No evidence to back it up
I don't know about majority but they do exist and they probably indulge themselves freely in private while they openly stoke the people against each other in public in order that they can keep the setting that exists for them.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Saidfx(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
90% of the soap operas movies on Netflix have gay scenes. Our youth are really involved in the so called LGBTQ life..we can be modern and detest western life, especially the all people have rights idea. Kill them all!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by UnfairLife7(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
AllBlack:

please what is my claim? What is my business with what whoever said about politicians? kindly re-callberate your compass.
Your own claim was directed at these gay couple, claiming if it were successful they'd get clients and i said that won't be possible because they are perceived to be married
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Saidfx(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Saidfx:
90% of the soap operas movies on Netflix have gay scenes. Our youth are really involved in the so called LGBTQ life..we can be modern and detest western life, especially the 'all people have rights' idea. Kill them all!!! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by wonder233: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Same thing I noticed when I was driving uber. On a number of occasions, I had gay people as passengers. One was on the phone talking with the man he was going to see at the hotel. Even though, the phone wasn't on speaker, I could hear the man impatiently asking how close he was. I was shocked
ruggedtimi:
I remember while doing uber, One certain night around 10pm i dropped off a guy at a hotel in an isolated town for a birthday prty...i notice it was a gay thing but what got me confused was the fact that all the guys were carrying bagpack. Now i know what was inside the backpack grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Maobichek: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
MurderX:
What's up with the red boots? Naija no be Yankee, do anyhow, see anyhow, 14yrs loading for despicable man ass lovers.

People they will meet inside prison who are not gay will suffer oh! They will certainly be raped without mercy. Gays should have a different prison from non gays.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by AllBlack: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Your own claim was directed at these gay couple, claiming if it were successful they'd get clients and i said that won't be possible because they are perceived to be married

you will have to do better than this if you want info. Ich sprechen nie. Auf Wiedersehen.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
The government should use them as scape goats!

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Saidfx(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Koralords:
Asylum sure for you this onces now, easy visa

Asylum inside hole
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by focus7: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
All these people are obidients, that's why they want Peter Obi to be president so they could have the freedom to turn Nigeria to Sodom and Gomorrah.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Saidfx(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
killsmith:
We must all remember that same way we did not chose our parents, some people did not choose their sexuality. Some were born this way.

You're dead man walking
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Saidfx(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I remember while doing uber, One certain night around 10pm i dropped off a guy at a hotel in an isolated town for a birthday prty...i notice it was a gay thing but what got me confused was the fact that all the guys were carrying bagpack. Now i know what was inside the backpack grin grin

Gay condoms
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by chinae(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogmDDZwxSg
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7820948/police-disrupt-gay-wedding-delta#125434133
Omor, look at the number of persons, these guys are gaining unnecessarily.

Send them to the gallow swiftly without trial
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dirty looking and bleached idiots...!
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Unperturbedpota: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Creamypie:
ah. Na one 18 Plus babe wey I nack last year oh. D inside sweet and draw like fresh okro. Sotey I no know when I cum inside. She come ask if I would still like to Ice-Cream her for round 2. Na then I coin d name for head. If u never nack 18/19 year old girl, pls do so, ur life will not be the same again. I tell u
u no go gree follow all those over 25 year old again.

You are a fàg. The fact you are trying to hard to sound not a fàg shows you are one

Besides no straight guy talks like this

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by onajo2000(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
These people are animals
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by killsmith(f): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Saidfx:

You're dead man walking

Go and tell that to the refurbished whořę you call your mother.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by BigYash: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
What do they expect,when they left bobpreeky and James to be doing their gay stuffs,using cross dressing as cover up.. Even that guy Derelene and Charly Boy..

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Bfly: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
See as dem plenty. Wetin dem dey find?

Self-confident Straight wey crashgate sef go collect.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by IbotNugida(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

That won't be possible you know?
Why not?! its called cross-examination of evidence. they often have loosen anus, small hips and red dickheads from forceful penetration of the anus.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by AllenSpencer: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
killsmith:
We must all remember that same way we did not chose our parents, some people did not choose their sexuality. Some were born this way.

Exactly!

People be acting like it’s new to Earth, forgetting it’s as old as Earth.

Personally, I always see them as part of the wonders of nature. It’s inexplicable that, same gender can have affections towards each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by chatinent: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
It is just funny how gays claim they don't need females but one of the duo must arrange himself as a female to appease to the partner.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Creamypie(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You are a fàg. The fact you are trying to hard to sound not a fàg shows you are one

Besides no straight guy talks like this
damn shit. From birth, I hate gay with all my life

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Felaincarnated: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
In James Brown voice🗣️They didn't caught me

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by BOYS2MEN: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Problem everywhere

Genetic problem here which caused their confusion
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by slowice(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
The one wearing red boots took the job personal

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by wizdooarchy3(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Gay in Nigeria na better offense ooo.

But no worry after eating watering beans for 15yrs their heads go correct.
Re: Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State by Dotherightthing: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, all weird dressing ans dress-up is to be made criminal offense? Write that down in your law first before you go around gathering people for it. undecided

They were in a gay wedding! And they dressed for the occasion!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.