Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Experience In Brothel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience In Brothel (5995 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Woman Says party With Husband And Sex Worker In Brothel Was An โ€˜empoweringโ€™ / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Brothel by Siminialaye20(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Ok. My area is not that bad sha. So I just prefer night
Weretuntun:
there are many risk in visiting brothel, for security wise, i prefer going to there in a day
Re: My Experience In Brothel by DonroxyII: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Weretuntun:
i swear knacking in brothel is overrated, it does not worth your money.
Knacking is Overrated for an Unwise Man ... It's Only a Resting place for a Hard-working Man Not What You will Dedicate Your Entire Existences For grin .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Brothel by Weretuntun: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
DonroxyII:
Knacking is Overrated for an Unwise Man ... It's Only a Resting place for a Hard-working Man Not What You will Dedicate Your Entire Existences For grin .
how can be fool to compare sex with asawo ,that there is no romancing ,kissing,sucking,ringtone ,that you get abusive words and afraid of your health to sex with your gf or lover where there is maximum enjoyment not overrated
Re: My Experience In Brothel by Rickmann: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Weretuntun:
My brother,somebody must find something hold body,no joy for this country

make you remember dey use protection ogrin grin
Re: My Experience In Brothel by DonroxyII: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Weretuntun:
how can be fool to compare sex with asawo ,that there is no romancing ,kissing,sucking,ringtone ,that you get abusive words and afraid of your health to sex with your gf or lover where there is maximum enjoyment not overrated
U wan make olosho ur GF grin .... Weretuntun V.2.0 ...

Baba Weyrey .. Na Normal person dey carry olosho b4 grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Brothel by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Jakumo:

You are a true believer and devout worshipper of the Almighty Congo, or Konji as the case may be.

Na on top toto you go die, in Jeeesus name. Let me hear you shout AMEN!

AAMEN!
Re: My Experience In Brothel by DenreleDave(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2023
grin grin grin
Skyview01:

AAMEN!
Re: My Experience In Brothel by Finestgurlie(f): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin
last night was fun with you
Re: My Experience In Brothel by Weretuntun: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
U wan make olosho ur GF grin .... Weretuntun V.2.0 ...

Baba Weyrey .. Na Normal person dey carry olosho b4 grin
This what we are saying.always trying to show your ignorance and low iq(inability to understand simple english) everywhere, why cann't you read n understand bef6re quote me , shior
Re: My Experience In Brothel by AndrewTate(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Nairaland!!!!!!!!
Re: My Experience In Brothel by Allisgud: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Idiot,Vaseline no pass #100,who told u there is a vitamin u gain when u put it inside pkekus grin grin olosho own for that puke tueh undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Experience In Brothel by Mhizzard(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Weretuntun:
I went to brothel today , only to meet two girls, pot bellied and slim one, i take the slim one and we agreed one thousand naira per round, end room to bleep , a few minutes , the stand up and said that my money has expired,i was suprised that i have never cum and just few minute that we started to knack, the girl is either add another money or chop better beating and be carried out if i try any stubornness, the girl is stating the fact, because the i am angry is either kill her or she kill me , i don`t want to appear in nairaland front for crime section .and konji don hold me very well, naso i gave her my remaining transport fare.and cum. Na leg i use trek back house ontop of empty stomach,
abeg no kill me..because kpakus you waka go home,abeg things are happing in nigeria
Re: My Experience In Brothel by PissInside: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2023
To some of you abusing the OP, but do you know that some of these brothel hoes are cleaner health-wise and spiritually tham some of y'all girlfriends and sisters.

Una girlfriend and sisters wey dey fvck Yahoo boys without condom yet Yahoo boys go still use their glory.

The key is after fvcking prostitutes,do a cleansing.

You can use

* Sea salt - Add to water and bath
* Camphor ( The flat one) - Add to water,allow it melt and bath with it
* Bitter leaf - Use as sponge while bathing
Re: My Experience In Brothel by Weretuntun: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Mhizzard:

abeg no kill me..because kpakus you waka go home,abeg things are happing in nigeria
WHEN YOU HAVE NO OPTION, BAD OPTION IS BETTER WORSE

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Brothel by Weretuntun: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
PissInside:
To some of you abusing the OP, but do you know that some of these brothel hoes are cleaner health-wise and spiritually tham some of y'all girlfriends and sisters.

Una girlfriend and sisters wey dey fvck Yahoo boys without condom yet Yahoo boys go still use their glory.

you got my point,most of caution ashawo take during sex,in term of health and spritiual caution is lack in naija girls,most of them has become vector of stds and badluck, so disheartening!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF / Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting / What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.