Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF (5986 Views)

Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry / Why Young Women Should Avoid Bleaching * Photos * / Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Rebuker(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
Today, we'll explore the realm of the stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, often affectionately dubbed the 'Supermodel Army': Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving in the IDF.

Israeli women have a long-standing tradition of serving in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) since the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948. It's a common sight in Israel to see young women; they often appear as if they belong on a fashion runway, strolling through public areas with a fully automatic weapon casually slung over their shoulder. This unique combination of beauty and military duty has led some to refer to it as a "supermodel army."

For those of us not accustomed to this sight, Israeli female soldiers present something quite extraordinary.

Israel mandates compulsory military service for its citizens when they turn 18. In fact, Israel is one of the few countries in the world, along with Norway and Eritrea, that enforces mandatory military service for women. As a result, a significant portion of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) consists of young female soldiers, comprising roughly a third of all IDF soldiers and around half of its officers. These women serve in various capacities across land, sea, and air.

One unique aspect of the IDF is the Caracal Battalion, a mixed-gender infantry unit established in 2004. Here, both men and women train and serve side by side. The rigorous training program spans seven months and three weeks, culminating in a challenging, seven-day, 14-mile final march – a feat not to be underestimated in Israel's hot climate. This redefines the term 'hot women' in more ways than one.

In an interesting turn of events, there's even an Instagram fan page dedicated to these Israeli female soldiers, known as "hotisraeliarmygirls." The page showcases over 2,000 different Israeli women soldiers, often featuring them in their uniforms – sometimes even with substantial weaponry – alongside photos of them in bikinis.

If you remain skeptical about the reality of this unique combination of beauty and duty, a quick glance at Israeli female soldiers in action should dispel any doubts. The IDF exemplifies the idea that strength and beauty can coexist on the front lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympPq55wNGQ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by longetivity(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin If hamas should mistakenly capture one of them, na Ejima straight!

18 Likes

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Rebuker(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Rugged

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Rebuker(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
The real slay queens

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by BlackhatMentor: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
No wonder Hamas are obsessed with capturing them

They say black us beautiful.

I have eyes... I'm not racist...

I kinda prefer these gals shocked

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Aonkuuse(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
If Nigerian army personnel mistakenly go on Bikini now, nah sack straight...... But it's alright, make this war no enter the phase it is going shall if not their beautiful bodies will return to dust..... Anybody thinking USA will enter this war fully when Middle east decide to team up against Israel is living in denial..... USA will service your Ego into executing their plans, then stand aside and watch you burn.

8 Likes

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by livenija: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Our own na to beg for food, puke

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Rebuker(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
longetivity:

Hehehe, dey play. E go shock you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by GanagiBitrus: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Pls how can I join this IDF. I really love Israel army work.

15 Likes

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Westerhoffe(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Beautiful death-blows.
Well done A.F. Combatants.
👌

1 Like

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Mystic969: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Meanwhile some slaywqueens somewhere in Africa are allover the street searching for rich men to marry them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Homeboiy: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
Let's see naija own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Pathfinder2090: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

When you hear people say black is beautiful, they are suffering from inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by padi94(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
This is just cruise by these girls...
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by BOSSkesh(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

When you hear people say black is beautiful, they are suffering from inferiority complex.
But black is actually beautiful na

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by NFBI: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
The way una dey ass licking female always make them feel they are special human

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
😎
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Rahkman: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
I deserve a white woman I don't see myself marrying a black African monkey on wig and makeup
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Offpointng: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
longetivity:

grin grin
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Illegal1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

omoh.............na kpekus go kee u

1 Like

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Offpointng: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Unpatriotic lot angry Nigerian Army need more men at the war front in Baga's tumbums, mallan fatori and camp ziro and instead of you to volunteer to help ur Nation, na Isreal wey no care bout you u wan go help. nonsense sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Offpointng: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Rahkman:
I deserve a white woman I don't see myself marrying a black African monkey on wig and makeup

Haba bro

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Kenmatt(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
I didn't go through.

I don't even need to go through.

Isreal endangering the life of these beautiful Divas just because of a propaganda that is like a mirage.
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by revolt(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
They're wearing make up to go to war .... lollllll... they'd still need their men to protect them.. putting the men in jeopady. Keep girls away from the war front. Let's protect em..
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by dNortherner(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Allah ya kiyaye! (God forbid)
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by sunna4u: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hamas soldiers

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by TheBillyonaire: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nurturers of Life and made takers of life by politicians.
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Omoawoke2(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Walahi, poor Hamas, I don’t blame them grin

If na you, you won’t join to capture them? when you see these precious spoils of war
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by Omoawoke2(m): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2023
sunna4u:
Hamas soldiers

I trust American movies, by then they make this into a movie… see this pretty ladies from both sides shooting at each other in slow motion

1 Like

Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by sunna4u: 12:52am On Oct 28, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I trust American movies, by then they make this into a movie… see this pretty ladies from both sides shooting at each other in slow motion

grin angry grin grin grin grin hmmm my guy u too much cool
Re: Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF by BlackhatMentor: 1:25am On Oct 28, 2023
NFBI:
The way una dey ass licking female always make them feel they are special human

They're kinda special in the animal kingdom.
I don't think there's any species in the animal kingdom that doesn't give female special treatment... In some instance during mating season, some animals will fight to death to have just one night with a female.

They're indeed the Prize irrespective of what you think

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady / What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship / What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.