Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup (4637 Views)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. / Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Rickmann: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
The hustle is real. Have you met a lady that work 8-6pm and still do hook up? Share your experience. I think I’m about to experience one. I will keep you guys posted.

i dey wait grin
Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by LikeAking: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
We now see wrongs as right and even discuss it.

I just wish we could have strict laws like the Muslims.

Think about your own life, leave others…

That’s the mistake we in the 3rd world country make.

We focus too much on the moral side and ignore real development and progress.

It’s dis life, allow them to leave it..

Focus how you go make money…

Bleep every oga thing…

Who holiness epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Gerrard59(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
We now see wrongs as right and even discuss it.

I just wish we could have strict laws like the Muslims.

Countries or regions that implement such laws tend to be poor. You might think I am lying, but the UAE has liberalised its laws. Economic prosperity doesn't sit well with religious dogmatism. Remove crude oil, and most Middle Eastern countries would be very poor.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Gerrard59(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2023
Fiscus105:
Sales girls, (most especially sales girls of phones and computers),

Girls that are into eye lashes, pedicures and manicure business.

Infact, eye lashes girls are coded oloshos, 90% are runs girls, and the one who are not into runs, they hardly stick to one man, even if they married.

Aaaaarghmed:
Most Ushering girls in Abj are prostitutes,like 70 percent.very easy to follow you home after a show or occasion.if you are dating a girl who is doing ushering.mehn,I pity o.ots like a time Bomb.i speak from experience

It amuses me when customers criticise their service providers, especially as alternatives are unavailable. The sex industry is the only place where that happens.
Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by flokii: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2023
It's as if 95 percent of ladies in Naija now are into hookups... girls you won't believe can do ashaw0 work will disappoint and humble you at the same time.

I now ask, who are the ones always forming decent on the internet? dropping quotes and all. Really crazy world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Emekaphilip360: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2023
Rickmann:

i dey wait grin
you go wait taya no evidence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Emmanuel909090: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
LikeAking:

Bleep every oga thing…

Who holiness epp?

This is the mentality that has kept us where we are today.

Think about yourself and forget about others.

Then what then is the need for a rule and law, we all can't live like animals.

This is not about religion.

The first world countries you are trying to copy have strict rules and laws.

In the Western world, I hope you know it's illegal for you to marry 2 wives
It's punishable by law and you can go to prison for that.
That's why divorce is normal there, but in Muslim countries you can't hear nothing about divorce.

Don't be deceived we need strict law to guide our moral behaviours if not, the next generation will act beyond your own imaginations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by WatchYourSix: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

Ask those who travel to those countries how they do it and the consequences when caught.
Caught doimg what?? U are funny....
Its not hidden that islamic laws is only for the poor.... there are clubs in Dubai, Saudi, where girls dance and get fvcked for money...... its when the poor do it in one local environment it becomes a ceime

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by LikeAking: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

This is the mentality that has kept us where we are today.

Think about yourself and forget about others.

Then what then is the need for a rule and law, we all can't live like animals.

This is not about religion.

The first world countries you are trying to copy have strict rules and laws.

In the Western world, I hope you know it's illegal for you to marry 2 wives
It's punishable by law and you can go to prison for that.
That's why divorce is normal there, but in Muslim countries you can't here nothing about divorce.

Don't be deceived we need strict law to guide our moral behaviours if not, the next generation will act beyond your own imaginations

Will the strict rules bring 247 electricity?

Will the strict rules make Fuel sell at 150 naira per litter?

How many jobs will this strict rules create?

How many roads will the strict rules construct?

How many food will it plant?

Guy focus your energy on discovering your inner talents and potentials and how you can sole some problems around you with it…

This is something the colonial masters discouraged our assessors from doing..

All this holiness things are the chains of colonialism….

Holiness can’t develop or build any thing…

Use ur head…

We were distracted and deceived with his holiness thing…

A bitter truth is, man can never be holy or 100% moral as religion want. Know this and know peace…

Be free from the schakles of colonialization…

1 Like

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Emmanuel909090: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Will the strict rules bring 247 electricity?

Will the strict rules make Fuel sell at 150 naira per litter?

How many jobs will this strict rules create?

How many roads will the strict rules construct?

How many food will it plant?

Guy focus your energy on discovering your inner talents and potentials and how you can sole some problems around you with it…

This is something the colonial masters discouraged our assessors from doing..

All this holiness things are the chains of colonialism….

Holiness can’t develop or build any thing…

Use ur head…

We were distracted and deceived with his holiness thing…

A bitter truth is, man can never be holy or 100% moral as religion want. Know this and know peace…

Be free from the schakles of colonialization…

This has nothing to do with holiness or colonization. It's about us and not just about being selfish and focusing on your self, it's the selfishness that has made your corrupt leaders eat public funds because they want to focus on only themselves.

Has immoral act brought electricity and good road?
How many jobs has the immoral act created?
Or I guess it has also reduced the price of fuel.

What is keeping Dubai and most western countries you feel are doing well is their laws and not religion or immoral act.

And these laws are all mostly on moral act.
Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by tnerro1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
Most salon girls na olosho…..fact

2 Likes

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by LikeAking: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

This has nothing to do with holiness or colonization. It's about us and not just about being selfish and focusing on your self, it's the selfishness that has made your corrupt leaders eat public funds because they want to focus on only themselves.

Has immoral act brought electricity and good road?
How many jobs has the immoral act created?
Or I guess it has also reduced the price of fuel.

What is keeping Dubai and most western countries you feel are doing well is their laws and not religion or immoral act.

And these laws are all mostly on moral act.

Then forget moral things, it’s of no use ….

Let’s focus on real things….
Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Emmanuel909090: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Then forget moral things, it’s of no use ….

Let’s focus on real things….

I guess you know if there is no moral law a guy could walk up to your sister and rape her and we will all say it's not our business and let her suffer it, leaving the guy to walk freely,

The next man you upset can pull out a gun and kill you and we all say it's not our business and let him walk freely.

Most of are laws have moral backing.
Peace.
Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by okoroemeka(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Jones90:
I hardly respond to people's post but this topic got my attention.

Just last weekend, a colleague of mine came to my office pleading that i should let her change her wears in my office and i asked her where is she going or what is she up to, this lady bluntly told me that she wants to go and f^ck a customer. Innocent me took it for a joke and laugh it off. But to my amusement, the lady change her wears sneak out so camera will not see her and took a bike beside the company to God knows where.

After an hour plus, she came back with some drinks and that was when it dawned on me cos i can see that she really went to f^ck but i still pretended not to know and i asked her where she went to. Lo and behold, the lady repeated what she earlier told me and even said why would she be lying to me. That will i beat her because she went to f^ck a customer. Saying the customer was sick and needed her presence to calm his naive. Till date it's still as if I'm dreaming.
she wanted you to be one of her customers and may even give you discount

1 Like

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Sammy101111(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eyinju112:
Yes. I remember working in an organization then. We resume work by 8am and close by 7pm. So this female colleague of mine won’t go home after work, she goes out for her night shift, she comes to work as early as 7am the following day looking neat again, but the only wahala be say she go Dey find where sleep. She be confirm olosho. She’s in Dubai now doing Arab men, she said Nigerian men are ritualist but in Dubai no juju.. wherever you are Rofiat, I dedicate ASHAWO by fireboy to you.

Just tell her hiv is real in dubia Arab men intend to always keep there diseases hiding
Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Sammy101111(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Beside my house our fence is short and not high there some girls living beside my house they are working oh yet doing hook up they work in a restaurant after closing at 8 they come home change on weekend go out to club if they see client they will come next morning but if they don’t is customer to carry them they will come back home that night upset talking I can always hear them talking most time .
But I feel so pity for this ladies because they are young but they behave like there are mature . They are two girls living together they talk to me I talk to them they want to Come close but I just thought about my pocket if I become friends with this girls na chop they on chop me . They can’t add value to my life . I just greet them and move forward. Sometimes she will tell me that I Dont usually talk . She know no say I they talk but I no they like to talk to them because if you talk too much she got one disrespect me and I don’t want that . Ladies now don’t mind if you sex them from morning to night or even if you are Two guys wanting to sex one lady they don’t care once they see money they will do any shit for it ..

4 Likes

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Emekaphilip360: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Bleep every oga thing…

Who holiness epp?

I hope this is what you will tell your daughter
Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by Sniper101(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
There's one girl I used to know on 2go.
We had some nice little chats over time
And so we exchanged numbers
But we never got to meet up.

Fast forward to about 2yrs later, the girl's Whatsapp DP one day changed to a picture of her in a wedding gown.
I continued observing her DP pics for weeks and I discovered she actually got married not too long ago.

I wanted to carry out a test for a thesis... grin
So I called this Babe on phone, reintroduced myself and outrightly asked for her to come hook-up with me.

Truly, these Babes out there almost always combine marriage, work, etc with Hook-up

PS: while digging the puna, for my mind, I was like, "na person newly married wife be diswan o. chai".
Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by stacyadams: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
If mosdii talk now say (Nigerian girls are useless,all of them)
Some people go dey doubt am grin

Shey una dey read am now

1 Like

Re: Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup by stacyadams: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
tnerro1:
Most salon girls na olosho…..fact

Add apprentice tailors,,beer parlour bar waitress grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk / Why U Should Date A Guy With Afro / If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.