Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan (29646 Views)

Peter Obi: Politicians Must Use Public Offices To Serve The People / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by BigDawsNet: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Omo
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by praz001(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2023
wrongman665:
E go reach every body. Nigeria is next on the line.

Cameroon is next.. Biya's 41yr rule should be over..
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Mindlog: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2023
They thought they were invisible.
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by layzie: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:
The best coup that can happen in Nigeria is we the citizen against the rulling class.

Gen. Sanni Abacha is dead but till today Nigeria is still going around to bring back his loot kept in different part of the world.

We Nigerians, our first mission must be against our states governors. These people are our biggest obstacles to our development. We Nigerians must wrestle the local governments full autonomy away from the states governors.

We recovering his loots till today because he died. If he was alive, he would have been a kingmaker today

1 Like

Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by GeneralPula: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2023
I learnt that Guinea president has been a president for more than 50years. How true?
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by King3urna(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Jonathan you are right on this one.

Society is changing fast.

How could someone in Finland dictate to millions of coward people to sit at home and they couldn't resist

Truly society is changing. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

For you mind you dey do person or you dey ride the igbos hmm omo this guy's are building empire without the help of this bloody government time we tell make we dey play first time go come nigeria won't remain together for too long don't need a prophet to tell me that na then we go know how far south west na only Lagos dem get ohh when time come
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by MEGAWATCH: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Ola9ja23:

How could someone in Finland dictate to millions of coward people to sit at home and they couldn't resist

And also how can a well known drug Criminal becomes the president of the biggest black nation of the world and his fellow Criminals are so happy with that.

Please God instead of this Criminal succeeding, let there be a coup in NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Bfly: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2023
The masses should rise and be authentic in expressing their true feelings
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by King3urna(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2023
dangermouse:
Democracy is the best form of government but sadly in most if not all of Africa, it is being bastardised by same politicians who don't play fair and does not have the will of the masses at heart. They always tend to suppress the will of the masses while always pleasing the colonialists to remain in power.

This is where our duties lies as Africans. Emancipation from the dictates of colonialism.

Military take over is not the solution. Everyone should rather be positively proactive in political affairs in the continent and hold any political class responsible.

We are just talking when will we start acting including me my self na mouth we get I swear Nigerians are truly lazy not handy but mentally that's a fact quote me anywhere
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Eriokanmi: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:
The best coup that can happen in Nigeria is we the citizen against the rulling class.

Gen. Sanni Abacha is dead but till today Nigeria is still going around to bring back his loot kept in different part of the world.

We Nigerians, our first mission must be against our states governors. These people are our biggest obstacles to our development. We Nigerians must wrestle the local governments full autonomy away from the states governors.

Best post of the day..I'd begin liking your comments now smiley. E be like say you don dey wake up

BTW, abacha was exposed because he died. All pirates leaders are thieves. What some of our current politicians had stolen individually is far more than the abacha's loots. There's someone who has 3 jets when he's not Ellon musk or Bill Gates. You used to defend him too. Check the price of one jet and multiply it by 3. Then you'd know better. Even dangote has just one. Only after deaths would his likes be exposed.
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Exceed15: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2023
wrongman665:
E go reach every body. Nigeria is next on the line.

Our own military na puppet . It is the people that will liberate themselves.
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Ozommadu: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:

So buhari didn't do the messiah work you claimed??

I didn't know Nigeria is in a mess oo, I thought your buhari finished work
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by ictplotter(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:

Buhari and his family one year looting over Abacha 6 years months.
Military regime remains the best Government in Africa.
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by nnamdi640: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:

Tribalism will not allow some people to do the right thing. My brother, just forget about this country and struggle for yourself, the downfall of this country started from the day we were joined together by those that colonized us. A country where the masses can't be united is bound to fail, this is because the power and voice of united masses goes a long way to makes a country better and also sound louder than that of a bad government incharge.
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by madridguy(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2023
grin
I have been awake for a long time its just that you guys failed to respect others opinion most. There's time to shout APC, time dey to shout Jagaban and there's time for our darling country, Nigeria.

Eriokanmi:
Best post of the day..I'd begin liking your comments now smiley. E be like say you don dey wake up

BTW, abacha was exposed because he died. All pirates leaders are thieves. There's someone who has 3 jets when he's not Ellon musk or Bill Gates. Even dangote has just one. Only after deaths would his likes he exposed.
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by 2pacarnate(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Nnaa mehnnnn

Tribalism, ethnicity,and religious bigotory is why Nigerian masses can't unite,my boy sheriff told me here in Ibadan about a week ago that yorubas can't criticise tinubu yet because he is there brother,but when the suffering come too much,then they will criticize

Then I come ask myself,suffer never too much?indeed fela sang suffering and smiling because of one particular tribe(sad waste),if only the north will start a revolution,that will be bomb

Una go explain tire no evidence

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by tobstarizhia(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Nigerian politicians are vultures and hyenas
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Amaggedon: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:

As johnathan is not in power the problem is now state governors lol . Fools and Hypocrites always think of them selved a sage . This particular account was one of the leading voice against the then goverment of GEJ , but the problem are the governors.
He is even blaming nigerians lol .
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Britishpea: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Words of wisdom. I don’t understand what is hard in governing people with conscience.

No one is saying you should not steal but steal with wisdom at least.

You steal a lot of money then go ahead to build different houses in different states, rent out the houses and buy another house or landed ppty.

Build on the land again and still rent it out. Isn’t that madness?

How much are you going to steal exactly that you are going to get tired of stealing?
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Racoon(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:
The best coup that can happen in Nigeria is we the citizen against the rulling class. Gen. Sanni Abacha is dead but till today Nigeria is still going around to bring back his loot kept in different part of the world.

After doing sai baba for 8 years? And you skillfully skipped out the hero you worshipped here while his disastrous reign lasted? Only the gullible will be deceived and not those of us in the know.
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by GeneralPula: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:

No be lie bro..

Or they join SW Governor’s in demanding for resource control. Let every region be controlling it resources..
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Sijo01(f): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Balablu, the judiciary and the mail box prayer warrior senate president should take note!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Funkybabee(f): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2023
My question is, don't they have political parties like we have in Nigeria that they can select another person for leader instead of one person in power for good 30 years

God dam that's shit
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by olorundipe9090: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Can you see another werey we are talking about how does this topic correlate

Iamcrazy:
I dey hungry and I wan suck breast too
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by GeneralPula: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Funkybabee:
My question is, don't they have political parties like we have in Nigeria that they can select another person for leader instead of one person in power for good 30 years

God dam that's shit
Was it 30yrs? Cuz I read he used up to 50years..

I wonder why one man would rule for such a longer years..
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by DMerciful(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2023
You don't know when to be serious, you play too much
Ola9ja23:

Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Larryndelaw: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2023
madridguy:

Now you are talking. The governors is the devil. Poeole should focus on govt at local level . Most atrocities are committed by the governor and chairman. Everything should not be on Fed govt.
Now the fed govt has giving the state governors 5bn for palliative. Every citizen should ask his or her state governor for accountability.
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Funkybabee(f): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Was it 30yrs? Cuz I read he used up to 50years..

I wonder why one man would rule for such a longer years..

I can't take that omo 50 years what
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by TheIgborepublic: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Clown
Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by Father4all: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Who Jonathan dey support sef? Nigeria is next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Buhari's Indefinite Medical Trip To London / Protesters Storm Abuja National Mosque As Buhari Arrives For Prayers. Photos / Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.