Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests (43106 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by LagosPrince: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2023
Bobrisky is playing safe

1 Like

Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by able20(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
OPONG:
Gay population in Nigeria is on the rise lowkey. cry
Those gays believe they can get sympathy Entry Visas from the European or USA embassies.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by omooba969(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
How do I address Bob na grin, Miss Idris Okuneye or Miss Bobrisky. smiley
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Quebec91(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
wink
Sijo01:
cheesy
Their matron has aired shim opinion cheesy
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by omooba969(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Henix:
Why is Bobrisky still walking free?

He's a free citizen of Nigeria, enjoying his rights and freedoms.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
lunacol:
Shim is the Pamatron.Confused fellow.
Uncle bob suppose de inside psychiatry home grin grin
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Cjayboy: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chai !!!
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Ogatobe: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Trys:
Crazy individuals

Netflix,canva pro,rdp accounts for sale

Interested in canva pro account, how can I reach you and how much?
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by chrisnando: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
TheGameYard:
She isn't here nor there
She He
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Trys: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ogatobe:

Interested in canva pro account, how can I reach you and how much?
Check my profile for my email address
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Cdoki: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Confused, set of things, see kettle call pot black.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by LordIsaac(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Indelibleage:
Speaking as a liberated member of the group or the head?

The Bible says in Romans 1:27, 28 that:- "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one towards another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient..."

They just need God back in their lives. Nobody that indulges in such will ever make it to heaven. Judgment of God abides on such, see vs. 32.
Wonderful Scripture, I must say! Didn’t know there’s a specific verse for such an act.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by linearity: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sijo01:
cheesy
Their matron has aired shim opinion cheesy

Is Bobrisky Gay?

I thought and see him as a cross-dresser who is milking a livelihood from it and the attention it brings.

He has been associated with notable ladies and rumored to be dating some of these ladies in the past and currently, but no rumor about possible boyfriends.

I am not here to defend or hold water for anyone.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by blesdman(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
OPONG:
Not on the rise....leave matter. They only male noise
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Lance008(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bob Dey safe guard he work 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Olu1000: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
OPONG:

My brother , I never knew there are so many coded gays ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by kingthreat(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
He made sense for one of the first few times
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by millionboi2: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
noroom4cheat:
One of scammers on nairaland
Collected 3k and blocked me.

JONAS, CHUKWUMA SAMUEL
Kuda Bank
[color=#990000][/color]
hahahaha 3k for what, what is he selling on nairaland.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by watersideboys: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Triangles1:
By looking at omotola, Genevieve, Beyonce, you would understand puna is a wonderful material, why going to defecate tunnel.

Try it to know why
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by colizee(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Them go soon pass bill ontop your own head
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by wink2015(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
erutoria:
Where you dey Ogunleye Idris

You should know that he is a CROSS DRESSER !

And not a gay.

And Bobrisky is telling those guys to use their brain to play safe.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by constance500: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
This one no get sense
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
OPONG:

You are absolutely right. And I don't have any problem with anybody sexual orientation.

Bobrisky also made a valid point.

1 Like

Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Damntruth(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=Trys post=125457305]Crazy individuals

Netflix,canva pro,rdp accounts for sale[/quote I need canva]
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Versal: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bob! This is onna your most sensible post.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by sallazlee(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Oníyèyè gbogbo
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Essence20(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
oh, she's is not seeing himself as a gay grin
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Kingzjayzee: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
A mother advising her children. 😁
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by fm7070: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
These are not gay. They want to use the picture arrange visa/asylum.
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Adrian98(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is sense inside nonsense
Re: Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests by Ucdonfidel: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Trys:
Crazy individuals

Netflix,canva pro,rdp accounts for sale

Make them answer to the law.

Meanwhile 08071603759

Hit me up on WhatsApp make I buy some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Mr Ibu's Wife Is "Back To Girl" After 4 Kids (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.