Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? (23931 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / The Marine Girl I Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by prophetfire: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
nairagenone:
As the topic states, I am close friends with a polygamous family of 2 wives.
About 9 years ago while a youth corper I dated the first born of the 2nd wife but we kept it secret, although I think her own mom knew although the mom is late now.

It wasn't a relationship per se as I was just sleeping with her and I knew she had other guys too at the time but she always wanted me to think we were in some sort of relationship just like most ladies would.
Anyway, the whole thing fizzled out when I relocated from that city.

8 years later, I am in a new city and meet her step sister, who is younger than her but from the first wife and we are getting along fine, turns out I really like her and now considering marrying her.

The lady I dated previously is currently not married, in her 30s and I heard she lost a pregnancy recently, I dont have any relation with her other than the fact she calls me occasionally to ask for money for assistance which I render when I have the means but sometimes I don't as I am also trying to put my life together.

I recall that she could be diabolic and wouldn't put it past her to do jazz or something.

Do you think I should go ahead and marry her step sister 9 years after dating her and how should I go about it?

Should I inform the lady I dated in the past out of respect for her cos she will still eventually get to know ?

Should I tell the lady I am planning to marry about the past relationship with her step sister ?

Please advise.

. Move away from those two women to save your sanity.
The fight from them later would weary your life.
It's a messy affair.
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Obaking7(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
you nor come see another girl love again for life, na your bleep mate or ex sister you won go marry.

Be like say you nor do chemistry for school that's why, I just pity your life cos HCL still dey exit.

Man up and run please, there are better women out there.

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by carolkings516(f): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
That happens! Take a bold step.
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Wondersoflife: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Make noise and more noise like the former presido of Gabon . May be you could get more suggestions. But it will be better if u Mary elsewhere.
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Tonalphs(f): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
I've learnt that life is not hard. Na we humans dey make simple matter complex.
This is a no go area. Don't create unnecessary battles for yourself. Nor add problems to the already real life problems wey you get. Women plenty

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by isabi2lof: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Klass99:

Later now they will claim they are logical and not emotional but the OP is being led by his emotions.

They only say so online , offline they're more emotional than women, I don't follow their cheap talks online , I go by what I see in them in the outside world..

That's why you see most of them , lavishing heavily on their side chicks, why their wives and children at home are in pains and agony..

When it comes to logic , women are number one , even the Bible confirms it that , women are more smarter than men ..

3 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by oneman2k7: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
People just like to create problems for themselves. Sebi woman don finish for naija, and d family pussy na gold.

U see fire u wan enter. I pity u

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Klass99(f): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by soccerlite: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Funny man

You must have slept with the younger step sister too

Ridiculous

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by efficiencie(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
nairagenone:
About 9 years ago while a youth corper I dated the first born of the 2nd wife but we kept it secret, although I think her own mom knew although the mom is late now.

It wasn't a relationship per se as I was just sleeping with her and I knew she had other guys too at the time but she always wanted me to think we were in some sort of relationship just like most ladies would.

8 years later, I am in a new city and meet her step sister, who is younger than her but from the first wife and we are getting along fine, turns out I really like her and now considering marrying her.

The lady I dated previously is currently not married, in her 30s and I heard she lost a pregnancy recently, I dont have any relation with her other than the fact she calls me occasionally to ask for money for assistance which I render when I have the means but sometimes I don't as I am also trying to put my life together.

I recall that she could be diabolic and wouldn't put it past her to do jazz or something.

Do you think I should go ahead and marry her step sister 9 years after dating her and how should I go about it?

Should I inform the lady I dated in the past out of respect for her cos she will still eventually get to know ?

Should I tell the lady I am planning to marry about the past relationship with her step sister ?

Please advise.

It's amazing how some men just manage to get themselves into serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by cho25bc(f): 4:55am On Aug 31, 2023
nairagenone:

Please advise.

Sorry to say, but you are selfish and disgusting. No vex say i rude ooo. But...ewwww, seriously? You feel comfortable sleeping with the same blood sister to your ex. You are only thinking about yourself but not your girlfriend. If the table was turned and your ex starts dating your blood brother, even planning to marry him, how will you feel?

You are not just disgusting but also a home-wrecker. You want to cause ww3 in that family between two step-sisters. If you are lucky to marry the younger sister, you will never have peace because your ex will continue to torment you. She'll start a fierce battle with her stepsister, her stepmother, and even you. She'll call her step sister a husband snatcher. She'll think the sister did it deliberately to spite her and her mother. Polygamous homes are usually filled with enmity, unhealthy competition, and diabolism. Your ex will do everything to destroy your relationship. Didnt you say that she saw your fling as a serious relationship back then? You're callous.

Better break off that relationship quickly and find another woman from another family. Your ex's family is not the family with women for sex and marriage. Stop inviting problems upon your head and those around you.
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by TonyCoaL01(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2023
You’ve made a silly decision bro. Must you have to marry from her family when things doesn’t work out with her anymore? Crocodile wey sleep jejely…na you Dey put hand for hin mouth. Wetin your eyes see, no say na curse o. Best of luck sha🤒🤒
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Opengates(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2023
If you love yourself, my brother, listen to the voice of wisdom, stop it now before it's too late.

You sexed the daughter of one wife and now wants to marry the daughter of another wife in the same family?

Haba! Do yourself a lot of good and take to your heels, for God sake, who does that?

Well, decision is yours but think twice and put yourself in their shoes. May God help you but help yourself too by engaging your feet in this issue before you are overtaken!

Shalom.
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by OusmaneBicks(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
guy... this is something serious and could be deadly
i advise you forget them and get along with new person

motiso temi oooo
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Mordson: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Klass99:
OP I agree with the poster above me. This feels messy to me, couldn't you have found a different woman to share your affections with? Why does it have to be blood sisters from the same household?

It doesn't matter if it was years ago and you only considered it a fling. You were still dipping your wick into it on a regular basis, now you want to dip the same wick into the other sister?

If internet strangers like me feel this way, imagine what the older sister will think/feel when she gets wind of this. I hope you have a plan to counter launch her diabolical attacks when they come.

If I were you I would be extremely wary of marrying from a polygamous home. Polygamous homes are notorious for diabolical practices, even the current you are liking may be into diabolical practices too.

Later now they will claim they are logical and not emotional but the OP is being led by his emotions. If he was thinking logically he would have known better than to get involved with the second sister in the first place.

It's like straffing one brother now and doing the other later. The blood ties between them alone has me feeling all shades of wrong and I am not even doing that. Yet the thought of it is repulsive.

Please there's nothing like blood ties issue here, after all, a man can marry two sisters from the same mother. Many people have done that and it's not incest, it's not a crime.

The OP can decide to marry the lady's step sister if he so chooses. The only thing he has to worry about here is if the older sister is mean and jealous human being who might want to launch a diabolical attack on him and the sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry / Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / 10 Marital "Nevers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.