Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison (42712 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / My Crazy Uber Experience / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Kemadealadire(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
oyewale0001:

Like after getting that amount of money, 30m.

You choose Tanzania as the next destination to establish yourself. To me, you settle for less.

Spending such amount of money in any advance country in Europe would have being more better story by now. But all hope is not lose. As long as you got your freedom back. That if your story is even true.

She went there for business oga which is reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by benqo01(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES HATE NIGERIANS

THE TRUTH IS THAT NIGERIANS ARE SMARTER THAN THEM,NIGERIANS MAKE USE OF EVERY OPPORTUNITIES TO SUCCEED THAT IS D ZEAL THEY LACK

NIGERIANS ARE HARDWORKING PEOPLE,JUST THAT WE LACK THE BASICS TO ENABLE EVERY NIGERIAN TO ACHIEVE THAT AIM.

YOU ALL CAN KEEP TALKING ABOUT FRAUD REMEMBER OUR GOVT AND D MEDIA ARE PAINTING US BLACK TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD

IN OTHER COUNTRIES FRAUD RE BEING PERPETRATED BUT THE MEDIA COVERS IT UP TO FURTHER PREVENT MUCH DAMAGE TO THE IMAGE OF THEIR COUNTRY AND ITS CITIZENS.

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by maasoap(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
I travelled to Tanzania in 2018, in search of greener pastures, greener than The green in Nigerias flag. I was skilled and versatile in cosmetics and beauty products in general. So the plan was to establish a multi million dollar cosmetics firm, far away in a country called Tanzania.

I took multi layers of loans from different micro finance banks, friends and relatives. I was able to gather almost 30 million naira. I applied for a Tanzanian visa and it was out in days.

You raised 30 million naira in 2018 and still applied for Tanzania visit visa? You were impatient, that's why. Working visa shouldn't be that hard to obtain

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Samtob90(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
Part 5 and Final.

1 week to my release date, I received various death threats from all corners. The prison warden which I slept with also started acting crazy.

The guy think say prison na my house because he was sad and convinced me to stay back, abi you Dey mad ni Omo prison warden.

How do you expect me to give up my freedom and chose to stay in prison. Since the threats was coming left and right, I had to personally request to be moved to a different prison. But it was bounced.

The night to my release was the longest night. I couldn’t sleep all night because I don’t know what’s next for me. I stayed up all night.

Finally it was day break, 6am sharp, I was called up after doing all paper works and stuff. I booked a flight straight to MMIA Lagos from my savings in prison + other money at hand.

I was to be deported immediately. Police men took me to the airport like a celebrity, stayed with me till my flight was due.

They watched me enter the ✈️. I smiled and told one of the guys “I will be back”.

The story is longer than this but I had to summarize everything. I learnt a lot of lessons in my time in Tanzania, nobody loves Nigerians. They might like our music and movies but the hatred for Nigerians is very real.

Stay safe, stay blessed and be wise. Thanks for reading. Feel free to tag nairaland mods.
The hatred is much because of various crimes they commit out there

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by benqo01(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
OP AM HAPPY FOR YOUR FREEDOM DONT GIVE UP O,THIS WILL SERVE AS A CHALLENGE TO STEP UP.

STILL PUSH FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, BUT IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.

PUT EVERYTHING BEFORE GOD....BEFORE EMBARKING ON ANY OTHER PROJECT.

GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
This ur lines too sweet. The storyline just sound like a bad boy with many motives grin grin grin

Hey Make person no go sleep on top bicycle oh.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by mariahAngel(f): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Over 5000usd. My book ranked very high back in 2018. Till today I still gather 200-600usd in sales per month

What did you write about?

If you don't mind me asking; why did you not first establish your business in Nigeria, before opening branches in other countries?
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by loganx: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
true story or not, you can write a good book from this experience and a good movie too.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by D1Wonder(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
In any African country, Nigerians are endangered species not because of crime but because of our default creative survival mode. Their daughters marry us because we are better than their folks, their professionals envy us because they know our worth, their citizens monitor us because we are daring, loud and brazen and their policemen target us because of preconceived profiling. Live low. Obey all laws. Don't shirt circuit in any foreign country because ajo ko le da bi Ile

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Chuknovski(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
Part 5 and Final.

1 week to my release date, I received various death threats from all corners. The prison warden which I slept with also started acting crazy.

The guy think say prison na my house because he was sad and convinced me to stay back, abi you Dey mad ni Omo prison warden.

How do you expect me to give up my freedom and chose to stay in prison. Since the threats was coming left and right, I had to personally request to be moved to a different prison. But it was bounced.

The night to my release was the longest night. I couldn’t sleep all night because I don’t know what’s next for me. I stayed up all night.

Finally it was day break, 6am sharp, I was called up after doing all paper works and stuff. I booked a flight straight to MMIA Lagos from my savings in prison + other money at hand.

I was to be deported immediately. Police men took me to the airport like a celebrity, stayed with me till my flight was due.

They watched me enter the ✈️. I smiled and told one of the guys “I will be back”.

The story is longer than this but I had to summarize everything. I learnt a lot of lessons in my time in Tanzania, nobody loves Nigerians. They might like our music and movies but the hatred for Nigerians is very real.

Stay safe, stay blessed and be wise. Thanks for reading. Feel free to tag nairaland mods.

From what I have decipher you are a nice and kind hearted person, just keep trusting God, be strong, God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by chccho(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
Part 3

One night I had to join her in her escapades because Omo, hunger don scatter my head here. She introduced me to one of the top officers who promised to move us to the vip prison room and also provide us with steady supply of foods and other necessary groceries.

The man was fine (I can’t give all details here to avoid anyone pin pointing who he is)

That night, a guard came to our cell to signal us, we moved quickly towards him and he opened the cell. We walked towards an highly prohibited section of prison meant for only top officers.
This man had a furnished apartment somewhere in the yard. The man did his thing, it was a party.

He gave us 5000 Tanzanian shillings each and a nice bed to sleep on. Omo, that night was the best night ever. His room was air conditioned, the mattress was mattressing. I slept off withing a minute or two. Around 5am(not too sure) he woke us up to return to our cell, accompanied by a guard.

I used my 5k shillings buy proper breakfast, I got ugali (semolina) with plenty sharky stew. I wasn’t going to settle for just food here, I needed freedom or at least an Appeal in court.

Typing
OP how were u able to raise money from prison? was it from that 1night,or there were other nights of sexcapades? U should have sizzled this write up with more of sexcapade stories.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Katcall: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Thanks for the kind words. Before traveling I had couple of kid books (low content books) on Amazon KDP it really helped me.

About Nigerians been dislike by other African countries, the hate sometimes emanates from competition. Other Africans see Nigerians as risk takers, very hardworking and overly resilient.

When ever you do business in their own field they know automatically that you will dethrone them. So the my find various ways to cut of your wings.

It was a Tanzanian who called the cops on me so as to put me off
apart from the warden, who else did you fùck
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by GodWrites: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
oyewale0001:

I can sense your smartness and intelligent to explore other African countries, but the only thing I noticed misses is that you didn't hear from God directly before embarking on your journey to Tanzania. Please my dear, when next you want to embark on such journey again, make sure you hear from God first before going through such journey so as to avoid same repetition. And please don't be too desperate in any major decisions you want to make for your life. Shalom.

From Europe to seeking God. Hope you can also sense your stupidity?
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by francotunsco: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
What an interesting story. I love the way you write. I love the part where you left us to fathom what happened on that night-out between you, your friend and the prison officer.

Kudos. It was worth it afterall.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Katcall: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
beejay85:

Not everyone appreciate migrating to Europe,USA or Canada..
A friend of mine will always tell me when we speak that Nairobi Kenya is his own America grin and won't trade it for any other place...Na him know wetin he see for kenya
kenya gals sabi fùck. You are missing

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Bribri: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ehen. somebody who has eye to details. how many round please?
FuckTheMod:

How many rounds did he do?
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by oloshun(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
If you find USvisa, you can stay in my fir 2 months
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by thecommunist(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Beauty and cosmetics strive 10x in Africa than in Europe. I know what I am saying.

Not all businesses are well suited for the west, I did my research before delving in. If I wasn’t arrested, my brand would have been one of the best in Africa. But we move.

I own one of the top skincare brand in Nigeria. I won’t mention the name to avoid village people wahala
hmmm, I believe you. you sound like someone who knows what she is doing.
would you consider going back there to reestablish, ? of course this time you would need to be careful to make sure you are not given forged papers, plus hiding your nationality and starting off in a new region where they dont know you..

its just a question.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Chibuzoripob: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
sad We thank God that u came out well.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by mmadu5(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
fabricated story ... bull crap
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Ballmer: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
But same foolish cursed oloriburuku you also know there are over a million Igbo in the SW doing successful business without any one disturbing them while you can not point to just 10 Yoruba doing anything in the SE.

MEGAWATCH:

This is just like making analysis between the south west and the south east, I now understand the reason for this hate and continued fighting within them.

It's all about complex, high and low self-esteem.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Mikepowermilli: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good experience... True nobody love Nigerian
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Etyfy: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
So sorry for what you've been through,but congratulations for what cannot destroy you has only made you stronger. I love your mentally,your synergy and I believe you'll still get back on your feet fully and get it right. Your story is an inspiration. Cheers and welcome to freedom.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by nonhuman(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Thanks for the kind words. Before traveling I had couple of kid books (low content books) on Amazon KDP it really helped me.

About Nigerians been dislike by other African countries, the hate sometimes emanates from competition. Other Africans see Nigerians as risk takers, very hardworking and overly resilient.

When ever you do business in their own field they know automatically that you will dethrone them. So the my find various ways to cut of your wings.

It was a Tanzanian who called the cops on me so as to put me off
same reason igbos are hated/envied in Nigeria, mostly in Lagos

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Klass99(f): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by 7demons: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
See the kind of fictional idiot story this animal concocted and came up with.

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
How dare you stop here?

Question sha, "the man did his thing" , he bleeped you?

Oga wetin concern you if the man bleep am or not, nawao...perosn dey give personal story, you no fit just respect her courage. You be werey I swr
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by lastkingsman: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
ednut1:
Hmmm nawa

Na true story?
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by 7demons: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Klass99:
Anitatunde, did you or did you not know your work permit and other documents were fake? Did you or did you not consciously pay for them to be processed and fast tracked through unofficial routes?

The first thing that jumped out at me from your story was this our Nigerian attitude and way of paying bribe for things. You took that same attitude with you to Tanzania and brought this whole mess on yourself. You should have been patient and worked your plan without looking for shortcuts.

I am not going to jump on this sympathy bandwagon on your thread. If you do the crime, you do the time. You orchestrated this mess and you had it coming.

You dey mind the fool?
He's just deciving a bunch of kids here that has never traveled out of their country. Me that has been on the international route for more than 16yrs?
Nothing you will tell me about travel and immigration, business around Africa I don't know.
Well, I guess it's one if those nonsense fictional stories on this website. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by AngelicBeing: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
sad
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by olamilarks(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
Part 5 and Final.

strong woman! What's the plan to make goods legally when you go back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video) / FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.