Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses (33440 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Fitodi928: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
So sad
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Ozommadu: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
100 years old

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by juman(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
The thieving father was to blame.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by brownroofpipuar: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool He has Hellu Pee tendencies.
Say no to brigandage.
Brigandage is bad bad.

Laundry boy go and wash my clothes
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by slowice(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
He's probably on drugs
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by juman(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dont entrust your money with your parents in Africa.
Most likely your parents would steal it from you.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by MICVOCT(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
70 years old man
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Dennisochampa: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Na wa o... May the soul of the dead rest in peace...

Violence is the new primary response to every query in 9ja.....May God help us all....
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by chaloskyx: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
70k is like 700k in todays economy o
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by lascos912(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
amakas don shock

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Felaincarnated: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sori ur oko man tops d list
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth and they should be avoided at all cost undecided

Imagine killing his father for just mere 70k undecided.

Foolish men everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Chibuzoripob: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
angry
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by ojex004: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ellu kpi people self
They don carry thr ipob mentality enter ogun southwest.
Are we not in trouble like dis undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by inoki247: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ozommadu:

Your Agbado brothers are always like that...some will even go as far as mining skulls.

Yoruba lagba
cool

You fail to even read the name later you people will be calling other's tribalist....

Same people that use kick to wake there parent up in the morning....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Chibuzoripob: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
sad IFEANYI... No comment sad sad

5 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by arantess: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
ahaaaaa

so much for the respect of elders

na them
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
These people again!

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Awon Yorubas have RESPECT are hidding. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by AImiron: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Just 70k chai
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by xtervaganza(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ellupee

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by arantess: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool He has Hellu Pee tendencies.
Say no to brigandage.
Brigandage is bad bad. 👎
he must have been coopted by the ronu beheading gang

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Zico5(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Guyman01:
Chai, they are now awarding SKULLaship to their fathers for that region
Ronu oooo!
Read to know the name. It's people from your region that committed the atrocity.

10 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Karleb(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Money wey if you carry am put for hand, you no go know when you go spend am finish.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by tunde1200(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Simon Ekpa is coming

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by abobote: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
100yrs old father for a 38yrs old man?

Giving birth at old age when you can not gather for them is not advisable.

May he root in jail

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by vickydevoka(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
JaredH:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/man-machetes-his-father-to-death-over-n70000-in-ogun-2.html
Poverty is very bad. My papa monthly allowance is 100k from me and person de kill en own papa
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by F117nighthawk: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mad and lost generation,all they do is kill, fraud,yahoo,rituals ,scam,look for easy money,I praise the very few working hard to survive and labour,I wonder when morals and decency will return we way we had it back in the years
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by vickydevoka(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth and they should be avoided at all cost undecided

Imagine killing his father for just mere 70k undecided.

Foolish men everywhere!!
I fear broke women more

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Ozommadu: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
inoki247:

You fail to even read the name later you people will be calling other's tribalist....

Same people that use kick to wake there parent up in the morning....

While yours wake their parents with matchet cuts in the head?? Haha

If you like change their names to nonsense, ikechukwu...we know who's who grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms / Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.