Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses (33443 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by jeromestarks: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jeon:
grin
Obidrodent Amaka.
😊😊
Honestly, you're a chicken πŸ”.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Segzy19: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dindinrin! Go back and read the news properly.
It happened in Ogun state but their names are not yorubas.... grin grin tongue tongue

Guyman01:
Chai, they are now awarding SKULLaship to their fathers for that region
Ronu oooo!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by onlyboyson(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Now that you kill ur father what is ur Gain

May u rotten in jail
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by CosmicTim: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Na wa
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by bonnyhope: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
The pikin you suffered to raise is the one responsible for ur death
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by onlyboyson(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
You are just a half-witted animal
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by apache4: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Even though as a man, I still detest broke men with so much Passion

Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth and they should be avoided at all cost undecided

Imagine killing his father for just mere 70k undecided.

Foolish men everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth and they should be avoided at all cost undecided

Foolish men everywhere!!

What do you have to say of broke women?
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by omooba969(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
apache4:
Even though as a man, I still detest broke men with so much Passion

Fingers are not equal so calm down ok.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Checkwell: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool He has Hellu Pee tendencies.
Say no to brigandage.
Brigandage is bad bad. πŸ‘Ž

You sound like someone who is timid and childish.

I think it's high time you kept quiet when you don't have any meaningful contribution to add to a topic.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by BJanta: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
This one na small matter, he dey happen for Southeast everyday. Na human meat dey hungry am.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by blaise26abj(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
I think at this point Ogun state should be made the default set of Nollywood Horror movies . Haba . Kilode ?
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by apache4: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
When you actually need the most
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Scarrr: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Osu Billionaire don kill hin papa cos of less than 100$

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by apache4: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
My brother that's sarcasm, don't mind that broke ass wretched Jennyclay girl of a human being , she's a nonentity

omooba969:

Fingers are not equal so calm down ok.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
For just 70k ?

This Chukwudi people are very poor ohhh

No more business as usual!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Foolish men everywhere!!
Not broke men but broke Chinedu men,

They can do anything for money. Is in their blood

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fine girl like you going the agbero way
Jeon:
grin
Obidrodent Amaka.
😊😊

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Money ehn
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by tabaralph: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by NaijaCover(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
What A Terrible Bad News
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Timoleon(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Big lie. Someone that’s embarking on life imprisonment. How will his son kill him? Does he even have one yet?
UselessBuharist:
His son will also kill him with a knife over 7k when he returns from prison
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by onadana: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Foolish men everywhere!!

Lazy women everywhere... wanting to reap where they did not sow.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Nice2023(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Anger in the land.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by ikevictor: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Onuma di nwanne
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Lawalemi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Only bad news in Ogun.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Orbhagbemi555: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ozommadu:

Your Agbado brothers are always like that...some will even go as far as mining skulls.

Yoruba lagba
cool
3 million grilled chicken 😁😁😁
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jeon:
grin
Obidrodent Amaka.
😊😊
Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms / Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.