Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses (33400 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by hify9935(f): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
It's really sad to hear that a man killed his own father over 70k! This shows how things can get really bad when people let their emotions take control.

This situation tells us that we need to find better ways to deal with conflicts, and that life is too valuable to be lost over disagreements. Sad to know that while I’m still missing my dad after his death, someone could do this to his own father without thinking twice! This life isn’t fair after all.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by kyuniii(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
UselessBuharist:
His son will also kill him with a knife over 7k when he returns from prison
If only he would return.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by danilho(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Guyman01:
Chai, they are now awarding SKULLaship to their fathers for that region
Ronu oooo!
I just feel like trolling small, I am not a tribalist o grin
The money spent to educate you is a waste, if you can’t read and comprehend a thread of less that ten paragraphs. I can’t believe what tribalism has turned you into. You are finished.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by TempleHouse: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Se ko Fe ki Baba Jeun OMO Ni
Awon Okoro yii sa !
Ogaa OO 🙄 !
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by HitlerWasRight: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Somebody should help me read out loud the address again

Address?

Like Thailand, Malaysia, India, Brazil , SA, UAE and Ghana?

Ohu bastard .
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Easylife1234: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hmmm 🤔
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by bigcasava1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ogun state witch has posses this one
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Paracetamol01: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Address?

Like Thailand, Malaysia, India, Brazil , SA, UAE and Ghana?

Ohu bastard .
Ewu Gambia
But the names of the place where the incident occurred is funny na
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by dragunov: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
😭
They gave room for the devil to cause disaster in their family
😢

Devil don suffer
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by ImperialYoruba: 5:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Nna, nye m ego m, ma ọ bụ adọ m gị mma now now now! angry angry

Chineke!!! angry
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by ImperialYoruba: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2023
This happened in Ogun.

Hey, e fit cook hin papa chop, na him business but we need that skull. The skull must be preserved. grin grin
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Die009: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth and they should be avoided at all cost undecided

Imagine killing his father for just mere 70k undecided.

Foolish men everywhere!!

If we check now it may even want to give a woman that money he wanted to collect from his father at all cost
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by olamilarks(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2023
JaredH:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/man-machetes-his-father-to-death-over-n70000-in-ogun-2.html
Omoh! This one killed his father because of money that's less than 100USD. The poverty in Naija is weird and frustrating but wetin be this nonsense?
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by themanderon: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Look at that face. It bears no remorse. He should be despatched along with the hapless father. Poverty and starvation caused by years of misrule has left many in desperate straits.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Hardtotrust: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2023
People read stuff like this and think they don't exist until it comes from a reputable source like this. Well, I thank God I was able to let go of my own with my father.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by sofiscatedmoron: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth and they should be avoided at all cost undecided

Imagine killing his father for just mere 70k undecided.

Foolish men everywhere!!
Broke girls are worst
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by sofiscatedmoron: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2023
Dshocker:
I bet you, he has tendency of Ritualism in him...
Like skull mining he learnt from ogun
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Igbo amaka..den like money sotey.. gatz kill him papa because of money.wahala. grin
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Slurity(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) / Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) / Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.