Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses (33395 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by HitlerWasRight: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fallout of baby factory and oloshoism

Spits.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by spiceadole: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
100-38= 62.

At 62,a man should have been long done birthing kids.

He should be a grandpa.

But this man had a son at 62 when he lacked strength and vigor to train and bring him up under strict discipline.

Imagine living up to 100 and being killed by your child.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by HitlerWasRight: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
juman:
The thieving father was to blame.

Ohu
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by spiceadole: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
100 years old Matcheted to death by his 39 year old son? That's a child he had in his old age and probably must have spoilt him and raised him badly. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Age doesn't affect men.
Men can have children at any age.
Nyen,nyen,nyen
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by haffaze777(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Awon Yorubas have RESPECT are hidding. grin grin grin grin cheesy

Nah okoro like you be the culpritgrin

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Papayaayasager(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Too bad
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Emmanuel30a: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
JaredH:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/man-machetes-his-father-to-death-over-n70000-in-ogun-2.html
Yes! Yes!!!... Good good...very very good... They are rude... What a rude dude..., what a rude crude dude...? What a rude and crude good dude...? I know the preludes, precludes, etc; and interlude...,not you... Did you, have you...are you...?... Would you...?... Huh... Hmmm?...
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Emmanuel30a: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth and they should be avoided at all cost undecided

Imagine killing his father for just mere 70k undecided.

Foolish men everywhere!!
Really you...?
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by kestolove95(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Developers are really developing ogun

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by omoadeleye(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
I fear, because, no omoluabi will do this to his father.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by OperationalVehi: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
vickydevoka:

Poverty is very bad. My papa monthly allowance is 100k from me and person de kill en own papa
life is crazy
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Omoawoke2(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Come to southwest and commit crimes

Which kind ipob problem be this

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by BItt: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
spiceadole:
100-38= 62.

At 62,a man should have been long done birthing kids.

He should be a grandpa.

But this man had a son at 62 when he lacked strength and vigor to train and bring him up under strict discipline.

Imagine living up to 100 and being killed by your child.

Losing a job could fvuck a man's thinking up. It comes with a lot of frustration.
The son did not have anger management.
May God not put us in precarious situations
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Omoawoke2(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool He has Hellu Pee tendencies.
Say no to brigandage.
Brigandage is bad bad. 👎

They always role their eyes like mad people
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by NewLife87: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Next time vote a competent man so that hunger will not push you like this
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by NokiaN8(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most dangerous people living on earth and they should be avoided at all cost undecided

Foolish men everywhere!!
Shows ur level of reasoning?
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Gee64: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mental degenerate.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by frozen70(f): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
ecolime:
The guy doesn't look normal.

I think frustration and depression is dealing with him

Why kill a man that is very close to grave

Now he will be tamed in jail, even if his family decides to close the matter

He will be charged to court first and experience prison

Before the matter go close
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Paracetamol01: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Somebody should help me read out loud the address again
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by sageb: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
100 years old Matcheted to death by his 39 year old son? That's a child he had in his old age and probably must have spoilt him and raised him badly. Check my signature for free stuffs!

100years old man killed by a wicked son
Sad😢
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by caniva(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Poverty na bastard.

May God free us from it. Amen.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Burgerlomo: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is sad
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by bluefilm: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
The day his father was fuckìng his mother to give birth to him, little did he know that he was signing his own death warrant.

Truly, No one knows tomorrow.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by asanausana91: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
I talked am. Even when I saw Ogun state my mind was telling me that it's only an igbo man that can do that.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Alpharey: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ozommadu:
So human life now costs 70k?? Is it for garri? Ewa?

Only in land of waste part of river niger where they wake their aged parents with matchet cut grin

You think you can change their name to Ifeanyi Mathew and we will not know? Ok

Yoruba Amaka

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Mathew Ifeanyi indeed. Vibes from the waist side..

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by qaulyns27: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Everyday nah bad stories we go dey hear.
Signs of end time.
It is well.
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Alpharey: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
asanausana91:
I talked am. Even when I saw Ogun state my mind was telling me that it's only an igbo man that can do that.

Story, keep changing the narratives. Tueh! for the ewedunhos
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Localordinary: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
E be like say your elder brother don cripple your papa.

Jennyclay:

Foolish men everywhere!!
Re: I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses by Chiedu4Trump: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Guyman01:
Chai, they are now awarding SKULLaship to their fathers for that region
Ronu oooo!
I just feel like trolling small, I am not a tribalist o grin
As an Igbo boy,I go follow laff. grin

Just make sure no be tribalism dey make u yab angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa / Mechanic Stabs Man For Pinging While Driving In Lagos (Photo) / A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.