Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) (4432 Views)

Before You Get Down With That Girl,first Do Your Findings.she Fit Don Carry Bel. / Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions / Look At This Picture Well; Not What You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
IS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER
U have a reward

2 Likes

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Look at the guy's dirty boxers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by illicit(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
After

If it was before, the guy will help the babe remove her dress

When the deed is done, na OYO

43 Likes

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
cheesy
Illicit,if you ever by mistake make heaven,call me custard cheesy

My Nigha just took the words off my hands cheesy

No guyman get banny time once the match don finish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by illicit(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Illicit,if you ever by mistake make heaven,call me custard cheesy

My Nigha just took the worda off my hands cheesy

grin
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by NonsenseRubbish: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
This was in the middle of the do.

Girl: My husband/boyfriend is back !! Stand up and get dressed fast !

Boy: Are you serious?!! You told me he travelled for a meeting with his sexy secretary !!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by writetopoker: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
They are wearing and pulling there cloths up. It means they are done and putting their clothes on

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Odebayo4010(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
illicit:
After

Satan is waiting for your at hell fire entrance

2 Likes

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Nonexisting1: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
The nigga in that picture is me. I don't spend a second with vaginarians after my dick is out from their pussies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nonexisting1:
The nigga in that picture is me. I don't spend a second with vaginarians after my dick is out from their pussies.
Omor Werey

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by dontrulee: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Unlike many guys, I like dressing my ladies up myself and complimently their bodies after the deed. It makes them more bound to me and increase their level of loyalty. Well, me I don't care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by dontrulee: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
There was a year I was very crazy.
I was dating close to 15ladies if not more and I visited ten of their parents home and slept over. Funny enough, I bleeped all ten of them in their father's house. Their parents didn't seem to care that I was sleeping in their daughter's room. Those days I did crazy things, crazy things grin

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Its before game show....you can see the lady trying to unzip her dress on the bed!
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by LarryCork: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Odebayo4010:
IS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER
U have a reward

angry
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by LeeSmart: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
dontrulee:
There was a year I was very crazy.
I was dating close to 15ladies if not more and I visited ten of their parents home and slept over. Funny enough, I bleeped all ten of them in their father's house. Their parents didn't seem to care that I was sleeping in their daughter's room. Those days I did crazy things, crazy things grin
Brother lie small small now, haba

13 Likes

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by dontrulee: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

I'm virtually telling the truth Bro.
Even me sef no dey believe the exploits I dey do at times. I have more crazy experiences though.

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Illegal1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
illicit:
After
omoh.......cum enter heaven make we see.

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Illegal1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
LeeSmart:
omoh........dis 1 shock u bah?
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Goodlady(f): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Odebayo4010:
IS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER
U have a reward
It's after sex. They are rounding up fast cos someone may catch them.
However, the pic can mean the beginning too. You can see haste in their eyes.
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Luckysbab: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2023
dontrulee:

I'm virtually telling the truth Bro.
Even me sef no dey believe the exploits I dey do at times. I have more crazy experiences though.

Was this abroad or in Nigeria?
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2023
Odebayo4010:
IS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER
U have a reward

Before nah... The guy is even afraid or nervous to do it while the lady is not sure he’s gonna do it or not
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by DonroxyII: 1:51am On Aug 31, 2023
Odebayo4010:
IS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER
U have a reward
After Of Course

The guy has cum to his sense ...

The lady is looking for love that ain't there grin

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by jflower06(m): 1:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Odebayo4010:
IS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER
U have a reward

This is after because its like the guy was trying to draw up his trouser judging from the direction of his right and and the position of his left hand and also the guy backing the girl means ' game over'. Also, in most cases, ladies only engage their two hands mostly when the are zipping up and if they are to make use of their two hands while zipping down, one of their hands ell pass over the shoulder.

2 Likes

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by oneman2k7: 3:50am On Aug 31, 2023
When a man CUM "to your tent o isreal"

After he cums, everyone hustle for their welfare. No time.

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by dontrulee: 6:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Luckysbab:

Was this abroad or in Nigeria?

Nigeria grin
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by KingLennon(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2023
illicit:
After
Seconded....

Nobody dey campaign again after him win election sad

2 Likes

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by GanagiBitrus: 6:57am On Aug 31, 2023
AFTER.
It na BEFORE, he will be facing the girl as he is pulling his clothes.

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by flokii: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Looks like they were about getting caught halfway into the act..
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by mytime24(f): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Before,

d bed is well dressed
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by blaquemyc: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2023
dontrulee:

Nigeria grin
Linus wehdon. If you had said abroad I for believe you but here in Nigeria? You are ficking lying.
Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Figger(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2023
illicit:
After

Bad nigga

1 Like

Re: Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) by Bankowner: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2023
That match didn't end well, neither of them enjoyed it. See the dejected look on the lady's face as against the confused one on the guy's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home / I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What? / REFINER : What A Beauty Queen Should Look Like ....(must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.