Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home (4405 Views)

My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by officialwdhtv: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
UK based man in tears after his wife, he brought to the UK from Nigeria reported him to the police and threw him out his own home shocked

Take a listen!!! Very sad sad

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1BY_GorpMk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0wiW8RpxgQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is one of the reason why i started reading up on "The Prince"
A book by Nicollo Machiavelli

By the time I'm done, Even devil go comot hell fire say make i con replace am

Its a cold world and u should be ready to be as cruel as possible

The man lose guard, but the woman did what she had to do to hijack the home

According to the Laws of Power, its safer to assume everyone is yoyr enemy, that way, dem no go fir disappoint u

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Any mention of what he did to get thrown out of his home?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Joseph099(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

There nothing that warrant such level of wickedness. This gender and hatred for men mehhn

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Joseph099:

There nothing that warrant such level of wickedness. This gender and hatred for men mehhn

Sorry, but if you wickedly beat me I will call police on you, and hopefully they'd arrest you and ask you to go live elsewhere for my protection, since this is not Nigeria where men can do whatever they want with impunity.

Men should learn to not be pigs.

13 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Magnoliaa(f): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Joseph099:

Even beating someone to the point of death, lmaoo?

Abeg, abeg, abeg.

Just as y'all are fond of saying, 'I will wait to hear from the other side.' You guys are not waiting to find out what he did, but you're already jumping into conclusion. Would it kill you to at least find out what happened before the wife did something like that?

Nope. Prejudice will not let you see road.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by RepoMan007: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry, but if you wickedly beat me I will call police on you, and hopefully they'd arrest you and ask you to go live elsewhere for my protection, since this is not Nigeria where men can do whatever they want with impunity.

There are cases where the woman was caught out trying to frame the male.

5 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
RepoMan007:
There are cases where the woman was caught out trying to frame the male.

Is there evidence that the woman in this case was caught trying to frame the male or are you just making stuff up?

Surely, UK police are capable of identifying framing if there is evidence for it, no?

8 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Jeon(f): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
There must be something wrong for the woman to payback this man in huge cheque .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by 1Sharon(f): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
Joseph099:

Did you make this excuse for the woman strangled to death by her husband?

6 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
What did he do?

6 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by ZACHIE: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
That Ondo man must have been pushed to this point and beyond it.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by descarado: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
What causes insecurities in adults.
Constant beating as kids and degrading.
Those words that comes out of parents mouths hurt so much for any child.
Children need encouragement and love. Not tough love.
We are still the most corrupt and vain nation after all the beating, cursing and scolding.
We produce adults that are children inside who seeks validation and acceptance till death.
We wonder why we are never satisfied, ask parents and elders. The rot started from childhood.
Why do people steal public fund with impunity?
They are looking for closure and think money can solve it.
Babes go very far to be beautiful cos they seek the same thing.

Stop eroding the self confidence of your kids and treat them as human.

The funny thing is, those we say that spoil their kids are controlling us. Those spoilt kids grow up to control our kids.

Let's think beyond religion this time around and stop quoting what has damaged our society.
That sentence. Spare the rod and spoil the child is all shade wrong.

6 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by gratefulheart(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
I spoke with a Nigerian USA based professor last and this problem is getting out of hands. Can you throw out a man that made a way for you. Is like it a planned work by women from Nigeria now.

Nigerian men will learn by force. They should stop going to Nigeria to marry. Marry whoever is available in your location.

officialwdhtv:
UK based man in tears after his wife, he brought to the UK from Nigeria reported him to the police and threw him out his own home shocked

Take a listen!!! Very sad sad

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1BY_GorpMk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0wiW8RpxgQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Harddiskng(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Some weeks back one killed his wife, I purposely refrained from commenting on that trend.

Not trying to say her killing was justified but I have actually spoken to a family friend on about this matter and litter i heard from her about the doing of married Nigerian ladies in UK ehn; migrating with any Nigerian babe should be the last thing on your mind.

Especially the poor ones, ones that have never had any real finance of their own, never tasted real freedom or known the favour of the Law. Brother run oo

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Starboytwo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bet why UK be like that??

Any small thing dem go throw the man outside the street??

Na woman be their president ni abi which kain law dem dey practice for dia??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

I hope u know stories like this is becoming daily news... it will only give men reason not to bring women over to stay with them abroad again

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Fahvvy: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Help a woman at your own peril! undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Bliss52: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Where is he going to start back from
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by advanceDNA: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

Anything less than changing into a vampire or werewolf should not warrant throwing someone on the streets..

It's the same MO of creating false pattern of violence and arrest so the judge can rule in her favour when the time comes....and more importantly creating evidence she and her children can become government property needing free benefit...

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by TheFacelessMan: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
" Slyve" is gleefully recording and probably eager to share cheesy

Sorry for the old man, but African men should know the West is different.

" I am the Man of the house" doesn't work there. Be prepared for Plan A, B, C to Z.

IF a woman doesn't really love you. Old school love, 99% probability she would kick you out. It is just a matter of time.

Be prepared. Invest in yourself FIRST. Anything you do for anyone, whether parent, sibling, spouse or even children. NEVER do with expectations of any returns.

For me, I prefer to invest in my blood relations.

PS : the blame isn't one-way. Some men openly disrespect, maltreat and even beat their wives. Those wives deal with them in the West. This isn't 1970s or 90s. Divorce isn't so stigmatised any more. You can't
reporte her to her family... they would DEFINITELY support her because she sends them Pounds Sterling. £

Checked the exchange rate recently? . Black Market is even higher than the official rate I posted. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Nonexisting1: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
We warn them daily here but they call us misogynists. E don clear this one eye now. As he dey cry so, a simp somewhere is filing papers to take his wife to the same UK and he will see this as another "not my portion IJN" until history repeats itself again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Available9: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Good for you...never you lose guard for a woman...you will learn the hard way

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by virginchaser(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
The poor man said he ain't gotten anything in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by zed7: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Real or cruise? It's hard to tell what is real these days. However, the message should be taken, beware of the women you make sacrifices for.

Those who always scream make money and get any woman you want should always realise that having sense is more important than money. A fool and his money will always part ways.

5 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Creamypie(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Once women get her own cash and e pass the man own or control of mans wealth, consider him gone

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I hope u know stories like this is becoming daily news... it will only give men reason not to bring women over to stay with them abroad again

UK, for one, is stylishly planning to stop anyone from bringing over partners over, and have opened the doors to women who more do nursing and social care than men, so I guess it's the men can now stay where they are.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Anything less than changing into a vampire or werewolf should not warrant throwing someone on the streets..

I guess that's your low standard. Some women raise the bar a lot higher so pigs should not hope not to be thrown out on the street or sent to jail.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Bliss52:
Where is he going to start back from

Shouldn't he have thought of that before doing whatever got him kicked out?

Hopefully, what he did is not so bad he gets kicked out of UK too.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Someone has kindly reminded me of the post below by liking it. I do not know if this current thread is about wife beating though, note.

budaatum:
Some of you must have grown up watching your fathers beating your mothers and think that's the way to go and can not consider better ways. And this in a world where many parents are learning that beating does not make their children respect them.

Fearing being beaten does not mean I respect you, is what some of you fail to realise. It in fact shows you are a small bully if anything, but I guess you'd learn as you grow some.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by advanceDNA: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

I guess that's your low standard. Some women raise the bar a lot higher so pigs should not hope not to be thrown out on the street or sent to jail.

We see ur gender and ur gimmicks...all na strategy......when there is a house u didn't work for to claim ..u quickly call the police....everything confrontation now becomes toxic and life threatening.... Na who mumu dey carry una put for house...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Glistinin(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Marry from where you are, them nogo gri!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? / ! / Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.