Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Finally Confronted My Husband. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Confronted My Husband. (7961 Views)

I Confronted My Friend Because I'm Not Comfortable With Her Chatting My Boyfrnd / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by linearity: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
After getting to the bank of that river, if you discover it harbors bad, smelly infested waters, it is far better to go home empty handed. — By common Sense (Not an Igbo Adage)

@versitee, after finding out that bringing your private family matter to a public forum like this, and realizing that a close family member knows your moniker and would read all these is bad and ill advised, the best thing you would have done is to stop bringing these issues here.

Yes, there are great minds here, but there are also distractors & predators, plus the internet never forget. My sister, there is no single perfect man, woman or marriage out there period! The only perfect couple out there are the ones who have not opened their mouth and tell you their stories of disappointments and internal struggles.

Please and please, resolve you private marital matters privately, you don’t owe anyone any feedback or update.

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, the only prudent thing to do is to stop and turn back —- Igbo Adage.

✌️ Peace!

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by SuperOnyi: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
honour7:

True caller shows what majority of people use in saving your number, so the girl na better olosho

shocked

😳😳🙆🏼‍♂️ at just 23? She was born in the year 2000! cry
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
talented321:
We don't have to fight here in nairaland'' life is more that... I hate tribal talks Jamesversion if u are proud of your tribe make it known'' because i know izonborn has the ability to counter u... Name ur tribe..
Stop fighting
Avoid tribalistic fight, it's not good
We are one Nigeria
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by deewhydoski(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
honour7:

The man is not the one with a hole and fallen boobs that can not satisfy, you should understand that sexual purity is to women what financial capability is to man.

A man does not need to be a virgin, he needs to be financially buoyant to take care of the needs of the family while a lady needs to keep herself for marriage.

You cannot be having sugar daddy through out your youth and now you are married you expect your husband not to be a sugar daddy.
Not every single lady carry sugar daddies during their youthful age, moreover a lady not been a virgin doesn't mean say she is sleeping around...it might be once or twice things for few of them before they got married. It happens. Just look for one that has home training and have good character because that's what keep a home not virginity. E be like say you never jam virgin girl wey get werey for head before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
deewhydoski:

Not every single lady carry sugar daddies during their youthful age, moreover a lady not been a virgin doesn't mean say she is sleeping around...it might be once or twice things for few of them before they got married. It happens. Just look for one that has home training and have good character because that's what keep a home not virginity. E be like say you never jam virgin girl wey get werey for head before
The intent of these trolls is to derail the thread at all cost. Please kindly stop feeding them. lipsrsealed
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by RPG2020(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Calm down sister Gloria don't forget there is love in sharing grin
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Map1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
gift2xl:
Biblical standard for divorce is when caught in adultery. When you see am yourself for eye.

Don't think when you leave your marriage there are better options. You might commit same sin, by dating another woman's husband. Be careful because THE DECISION YOU WILL TAKE WILL EITHER MAKE YOU OR BREAK YOU. Forget about those gingering you. APPLY WISDOM
May God bless you,I picked some point in your comment, what most divorced woman don't know is that, the largest percent of Men are not faithful, when a married woman divorce the propability of marrying single man is low and the highest number of divorced woman always regret their actions and if I may ask with what a responsible Man contributed in marriage what do they gained from it?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by jamesversion: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
Just imagine'' somebody who can tell his tribe want to have discussion with me.. As if i be novice here in nigeria... No tribe can insult ijaw' that i will not tell him/her the uselessness of their tribe be it yoruba' igbo or hausa... Just leave the kid
talented321:
We don't have to fight here in nairaland'' life is more that... I hate tribal talks Jamesversion if u are proud of your tribe make it known'' because i know izonborn has the ability to counter u... Name ur tribe..

I'm from Hausa. So you can tell me our faults. undecided
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by izonborn098(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
The dirty tribe before yoruba.. A tribe where an 80yrs old man can marry a 10years old kid.. A tribe where raping and borning kid like rice' want to talk about ijaw i was thinking u are from a sound tribe like igbo....
jamesversion:

I'm from Hausa. So you can tell me our faults. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Your husband is a fool.i dont support cheating when married.seriously the thing dey pain me.i think you should move out of the house first till the issue is settled
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Your husband is a fool.i dont support cheating when married.seriously the thing dey pain me.i think you should move out of the house first till the issue is settled
I think so too. They need to move to a new neighborhood at least if they are ever to move past that nonsense. Imagine hooking up with the very same neighbor you know your own wife goes to borrow over from. Na wa oo! undecided
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by jamesversion: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
The dirty tribe before yoruba.. A tribe where an 80yrs old man can marry a 10years old kid.. A tribe where raping and borning kid like rice' want to talk about ijaw i was thinking u are from a sound tribe like igbo....

Soothe yourself.
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by izonborn098(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
As far as am concern no tribe can insult ijaw without me telling you the menace ur tribe is bringing to this country...
Anyday u want to insult ijaw i'm in this forum and i will tell u the backwardness of your tribe.. Always tribal' no meaningful statement..
jamesversion:

Soothe yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by izonborn098(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Give them hot hot... They think they can compete with men with their fallen slippers breasts and wornout kpekus.. I dey around...
honour7:

The man is not the one with a hole and fallen boobs that can not satisfy, you should understand that sexual purity is to women what financial capability is to man.

A man does not need to be a virgin, he needs to be financially buoyant to take care of the needs of the family while a lady needs to keep herself for marriage.

You cannot be having sugar daddy through out your youth and now you are married you expect your husband not to be a sugar daddy.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by stacyadams: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin na cheat the husband cheat him no keeee person grin grin

A great mosdii once said "Nigerian girls are useless,all of them grin

End of story angry grin

THREAD CLOSED grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by talented321: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rose Rose'' this is what i want from you... Life is more than nairaland.... I heard ur mama sack u o...
IconicR:
Stop fighting
We are one Nigeria
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by talented321: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pity our women na....
izonborn098:
Give them hot hot... They think they can compete with men with their fallen slippers breasts and wornout kpekus.. I dey around...

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by talented321: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Louder pls....
izonborn098:
As far as am concern no tribe can insult ijaw without me telling you the menace ur tribe is bringing to this country...
Anyday u want to insult ijaw i'm in this forum and i will tell u the backwardness of your tribe.. Always tribal' no meaningful statement..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
talented321:
Rose Rose'' this is what i want from you... Life is more than nairaland.... I heard ur mama sack u o...
I told a story about my friend and you decided to say it's me , so who am I to tell you it's not me
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by garriAndsugar: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Can you share that Vicky hookup number, let's taste what your husband is enjoying
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by talented321: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ok but my mind is telling me.....
IconicR:
I told a story about my friend and you decided to say it's me , so who am I to tell you it's not me
pls i no be ashawo man biko...
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
talented321:
Ok but my mind is telling me..... pls i no be ashawo man biko...
Who called you ashawo man?
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by talented321: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
You don forget now now'' think backward on my thread
IconicR:
Who called you ashawo man?
by the way the madam wey create this thread what happen since yesterday we can't hear from you again abi they don give u wotowoto for that side..
Marriage na your mate...

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
talented321:
You don forget now now'' think backward on my thread by the way the madam wey create this thread what happen since yesterday we can't hear from you again abi they don give u wotowoto for that side..
Marriage na your mate...
What did you do before I call you that?
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by talented321: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Rose the questionaire..
IconicR:
What did you do before I call you that?
but are u going to blame me as a man? You know their is nothing like man ashawo...
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2023
talented321:
Rose the questionaire.. but are u going to blame me as a man? You know their is nothing like man ashawo...
Ashawo is a general word or have you not heard that men now also stand by the road looking for women to pick them
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Therock5555(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
Be like Op husband don break her phone..

Otilo...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by izonborn098(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abeg don't kill me with laugh'' i think so'' she think reality na nairaland... You come take advice from unmarried people and you want to apply that one in ur marriage.. I believe she don giveup... Marriage no be children play .
Therock5555:
Be like Op husband don break her phone..

Otilo...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Dshocker(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
IconicR:
Stop fighting
We are one Nigeria

No1 Tribalist don drop quote
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
linearity:
■ After getting to the bank of that river, if you discover it harbors bad, smelly infested waters, it is far better to go home empty handed. — By common Sense (Not an Igbo Adage)
@versitee, after finding out that bringing your private family matter to a public forum like this, and realizing that a close family member knows your moniker and would read all these is bad and ill advised, the best thing you would have done is to stop bringing these issues here.
Yes, there are great minds here, but there are also distractors & predators, plus the internet never forget. My sister, there is no single perfect man, woman or marriage out there period! The only perfect couple out there are the ones who have not opened their mouth and tell you their stories of disappointments and internal struggles.
Please and please, resolve you private marital matters privately, you don’t owe anyone any feedback or update. No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, the only prudent thing to do is to stop and turn back —- Igbo Adage.
✌️ Peace!
Let's stop blackmailing victims into silence abeg! Her husband is the one who took public what were meant to be their private affair going as far as to even consort with a next-door neighbor. OP resorting to vent anonymously online does not even compare at all to what her husband did to her, so carry yourself to one side and let the woman vent. undecided

OP, please go ahead and tell your story to your heart's content abeg! No make anyone force you into clamming up about the ill that has been wrought against you by your supposed loved one. If, even after venting here, e still never do, feel free to consider seeing a professional marriage counselor or even mental health counselor afterward. Na your life someone take him wayward penis screw up with. No be small things at all! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by talented321: 12:46am On Sep 03, 2023
Really? And they have patronizers?
IconicR:
Ashawo is a general word or have you not heard that men now also stand by the road looking for women to pick them
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by femmoy(m): 3:14am On Sep 03, 2023
PussyGalore:
Stupid man, what is his explanation? angry

Any broke guy who tries that rubbish with me enh

I've got what you need,link up asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) / Why I Stopped Patronizing Prostitutes / Even This Young Man Knows A Big And Attractive Backside When He Sees It (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.