Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon (52575 Views)

Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by festacman(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2023
To avoid coup, just do the right thing:
- Hold credible election.
- Obey the constitution on tenure of office.
- Don't steal money from the public treasury but use it to develop the country.
- Do your best , allow the people chose the next president and hand over power.

7 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by circular(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Hehehe. The fear of COUP. African leaders should just step up their game

3 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by IgboSomalia: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2023
At 90, what is he still doing there?

3 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2023
Nigga is preparing for his earthly exit...!

I'm sure he plans to hand over to his son or relative.

This is just the problem...! This senseless and shocking greed and love for Power.

2 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by safarilove(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2023
This man is gradually feeling the heat..still doesn't change anything if you no rule well
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Unperturbedpota: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2023
France are a curse to Africa

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Etranshub(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Fear of coup angry grin. Baba still dey fear at 90 obviously baba hand sef no too clean

Contact me for your welding fabrication!/metalworks ranging from iron roofing (watehouse, church auditorium, filling station etc), handrail and many more

1 Like

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Waa001: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Next must be we or them... continue running and until you unrun.

2 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Gudiza(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2023
@ 90 he's prime candidate...it's inevitable

2 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by WorkSmartEdu: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing stops an idea whose time has come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by AngelicBeing: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2023
sad
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by LEGALSER: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Cameroon's 90-year-old President Paul Biya makes significant changes in the Ministry of Defence.

He has just appointed personnel at the internal and external services of the Ministry.

Biya has been Cameroon's President since 1982. He was the Prime Minister from 1975 to 1982.

Source

Before the year runs out Biya go collect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by IVORY2009(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Hand go meet am soon grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by olumaxi(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Wehray wan die ontop presidency.....I think these are d things the AU and ECOWAS has to address....any African president that also failed to relinquish power after the approved constitutional terms in his country is also a coupist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by ImoleNaija: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Fear fear grandpa grin

2 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by thesicilian: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Kingsmeal:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ No be by changing Ministry of Defence, hand go soon touch you πŸ˜‚

You've been President since 1982, years before I was born.
Later in another thread you'll start claiming egbon
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by princeade86(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Kingsmeal:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ No be by changing Ministry of Defence, hand go soon touch you πŸ˜‚

1975.... As a prime minister. So he switched to president 1982. U can imagine

1 Like

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2023
hammerT:
THIIEFNUBU OR BIYA

ONE MUST FALL NEXT.

Believe this or not,if anthing happens to Tinubu or his administration today,YOUR PEOPLE are doomed ! I won't say more than that and won't respond to any tantrum as expected from you.

4 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by fredoooooo: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Aya baba ja grin cheesy cheesy
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by izonborn098(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Since they never born me.. One man dey rule one country... I blame d citizens and military...

5 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Papayaayasager(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Fear is not weakness

2 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by jayAjoku(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2023
The fear of coup is the beginning of wisdom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by olamilarks(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Daddy Biya is worried! Awon Despots radarada!
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Barcalee: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2023
The food will go round it's just a matter of time. Since 1982,fear God now haba
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Kobicove(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2023
budaatum:
Fear catch am?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2023
proeast:

I'm enjoying the revolution that has commenced across Africa grin grin
You call coups arranged by military men and not the population a revolution?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by Kaido: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2023
Cameroonians are bunch of spineless assssholes.
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by BabanawanGod: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2023
African leaders with power greadiness are you the only one the cap feets 90 years and you dont want to step down and rest
Any way na you know the kind juju way you day use hold the cameronians
If you like become the defence staff of the military . All the African nations must be free in Jesus name amen
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by NAC1666: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Cameroon's 90-year-old President Paul Biya makes significant changes in the Ministry of Defence.

He has just appointed personnel at the internal and external services of the Ministry.

Biya has been Cameroon's President since 1982. He was the Prime Minister from 1975 to 1982.

Source
FEAR
Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by brownroofpipuar: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2023
I did he managed to do that because the last time i checked he's lost his memory

2 Likes

Re: President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon by purplekayc(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Kingsmeal:

😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / US Threatens β€˜full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.