Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women (4508 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by vikkogg: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good day, everyone.
Trust you're all doing good.

I'm a 34-year old single Lagos guy. A graduate of Statistics in a top Nigerian Uni. I'm gainfully employed and doing averagely well for myself.

Now the bottom line of this writeup is that I'm sexually attracted to older women. Once I set my eyes on any good looking older woman, I get attracted to her by default.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing abnormal about this. So please if you're a woman living in Lagos between the ages of 37 to 48 and will like to explore with a young guy, send me a mail to

mastervikk@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by TemplarLandry: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin Sugar-Boy open application.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by TemplarLandry: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin
vikkogg:
Good day, everyone.

I'm a 34-year old single Lagos guy. A graduate of Statistics in a top Nigerian Uni. I'm gainfully employed and doing averagely well for myself.

Now the bottom line of this writeup is that I'm sexually attracted to older women. Once I set my eyes on any good looking older woman, I get attracted to her by default.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing abnormal about this. So please if you're a woman living in Lagos between the ages of 37 to 48 and will like to explore with a young guy, send me a mail to

mastervikk@gmail.com

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by otipoju(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing bad in it.

Our revered Prophet that founded a new religion was married to an elderly woman.

Na woman wey go give us peace of mind na him we dey find.

16 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by wrongman665(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by DyingFetus: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Try Grindr and there are trannies on there looking for guys like you and you get paid

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by illicit(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Not bad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by EmiDon11: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Sugar Boy open application.
country hard gan
Make he kuku enter suger mummy business grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by tachia406: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Same here. Young girls don't attract me at all. I love very experienced women. You knack dem, they are not satisfied, they will tell you, no need to keep quiet and go begin cheat. They are open and free. Sweet 16s are not for me abeg

20 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by tachia406: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Same here. Young girls don't attract me at all. I love very experienced women. You knack dem, they are not satisfied, they will tell you, no need to keep quiet and go begin cheat. They are open and free. Sweet 16s are not for me abeg. Imagine Evelyn came to my house and was shouting anyhow, "e too big, you wan tear my nyash". To worsen the situation, my neighbors were outside listening. I wan do doggy she de shout say e de enter her tummy. She took style pursue those amebo neighbors sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Kobicove(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Each to his own
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by minasu190: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
My grandma is 84 years, kindly come for her,orzo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by NwaAmaikpe: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
shocked

You have come of age.

My grandfather told me that the only way a man can say he has come of age is after he has bedded a woman whose pubic hair has gone grey.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have come of age.

My grandfather told me that the only way a man can say he has come of age is after he has bedded a woman whose pubic hair has gone grey.
Nwaamaikpe is back gbam!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
I'm 31 and I've fvcked ashawo mamas beetween the ages of 50-60...chaiii they are so sweet

And their pussy pubic hair is grey though shaved but so slippery and soft..

I fvcked one woman at ogbomosho 28 times, she's TIV and 53, her toto sweet ehhhhn and dey draw like okro and she be owling like "ouhhhhhyeeee "

I fvcked one in Ibadan 14 times, she's from warri and 58 with a swollen black pussy that so soft and slippery and elastic that chaiiiii

I fvcked one big eyed mama too in Ibadan once, her pussy was big puffy and soooo sweet chaiiii, went there for a rematch but she already left the place, she should be in her early 60s...

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by izuch(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have come of age.

Oga where have you been since?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Switruth: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have come of age.

the era of reading thrash from the 30k recruits is over. We will now focus on this returned man. Welcome back bro.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Lannyjoe4u: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omo

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Socratiz: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Being attracted to older females suggests that you were sexualy molested by an older female when your were young.

Can you confirm this?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by JimmySwaggart(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have come of age.

Who opened the gate of nl jail. It's like controversial daddy is out.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by JOACHINpedro: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have come of age.

TF!
NL digital ancestor returns

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by madscientist88(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
this is often common in guys who lost their mum in the early stages of their lives,i still think older women are cool tho,also why are you shy why do you have to look for them here when you can easily walk upto them in a mall?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by LikeAking: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Go for it.

Team Dano
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Bukola94: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
vikkogg:
Good day, everyone.

mastervikk@gmail.com

leave that path, u don't want to die of disease or die young ? Hot blood u like, something is wrong with u. Charlie's of 20s and 22 years, na dem sweet pass in the middle. Many virgin ladies dey out there, who want to be deflower by hot guys like u. Na grannies and ancestors u want to be drilling. Something is not right, u need quick intervention before you go age disgracefully

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by eepeepook: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
So, why nobody come rush my 97 year old granny that year? Nairaland boys. Na only to make noise una sabi.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by SmilingImabong: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2023

Be careful before you bleep Amadioha girlfriend all in the name of matured woman. tongue
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by seanwilliam(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
With their dry pussÿ?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by sacajawea: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
You are on the right track...
Kudos 👍🏿

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Thazard(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have come of age.

The crazy man is back...

cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by CJStarz: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wetin you gain from unnecessary knackings? Na wa for some pipu o
tachia406:
Same here. Young girls don't attract me at all. I love very experienced women. You knack dem, they are not satisfied, they will tell you, no need to keep quiet and go begin cheat. They are open and free. Sweet 16s are not for me abeg
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by BlackAdam65: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
yours is better mine is worst in fact let me not say anything don't wanna be called a pervert
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by MSN1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
@ Oga O.P, What is fuckvng wrong in getting attached to older women?

If not for a lot of heart breaks and lack of trust in older women; I would comfortably say that; THEY ARE THE BEST!.

Their romantic level and sexual prowess is out of this world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. / What's The Differences Between Runs Girl And Prostitute(ashawo). / Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.