Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,988 members, 7,845,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women (4588 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Obakoolex(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm 31 and I've fvcked ashawo mamas beetween the ages of 50-60...chaiii they are so sweet

And their pussy pubic hair is grey though shaved but so slippery and soft..

I fvcked 28 times, she's TIV and 53

I fvcked one in Ibadan 14 times, she's from warri and 58 with a swollen black pussy that so soft and slippery and elastic that chaiiiii

I fvcked one big eyed mama too in Ibadan once, her pussy was big puffy and soooo sweet chaiiii, went there for a rematch but she already left the place, she should be in her early 60s...

Ti e ti ta grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Iconme(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Aye e ti baje 😂
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by MSN1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm 31 and I've fvcked ashawo mamas beetween the ages of 50-60...chaiii they are so sweet

I fvcked 28 times, she's TIV and 53

I fvcked one in Ibadan 14 times, she's from warri and 58 with a swollen black pussy that so soft and slippery and elastic that chaiiiii

I fvcked one big eyed mama too in Ibadan once, her pussy was big puffy and soooo sweet chaiiii, went there for a rematch but she already left the place, she should be in her early 60s...

Chai!!!,
Abeg make Angel try blow the trumpet, I just one check how dis guy with e BigBlaqPrik go make heaven.
Na wa!,
And I thought Boogyman and ChildOfDoom were the worst.
This guy; u be werey wahla... lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by sacajawea: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2023
BlackAdam65:
yours is better mine is worst in fact let me not say anything don't wanna be called a pervert
Say it, nothing will happen
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by vikkogg: 5:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Talk bro. Everyone is entitled to express how they feel. You don't have to think about what people think of it.

BlackAdam65:
yours is better mine is worst in fact let me not say anything don't wanna be called a pervert
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by vikkogg: 5:50am On Sep 01, 2023
I will tell you for free that older women and cleaner than younger ones in terms of STI.

Bukola94:
leave that path, u don't want to die of disease or die young ? Hot blood u like, something is wrong with u. Charlie's of 20s and 22 years, na dem sweet pass in the middle. Many virgin ladies dey out there, who want to be deflower by hot guys like u. Na grannies and ancestors u want to be drilling. Something is not right, u need quick intervention before you go age disgracefully
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2023
vikkogg:
Talk bro. Everyone is entitled to express how they feel. You don't have to think about what people think of it.

African culture and religion are the bane of our society...

me I no send any culture at all, in as much I go do wetin go make happy and no be crime

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by lanocfoods: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2023
vikkogg:
Good day, everyone.
Trust you're all doing good.

I'm a 34-year old single Lagos guy. A graduate of Statistics in a top Nigerian Uni. I'm gainfully employed and doing averagely well for myself.

Now the bottom line of this writeup is that I'm sexually attracted to older women. Once I set my eyes on any good looking older woman, I get attracted to her by default.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing abnormal about this. So please if you're a woman living in Lagos between the ages of 37 to 48 and will like to explore with a young guy, send me a mail to

mastervikk@gmail.com

explore, like you are not thinking of getting married at 34? you no even say relationship you are taking explore. continue you will find what you are looking for
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2023
lanocfoods:

explore, like you are not thinking of getting married at 34? you no even say relationship you are taking explore. continue you will find what you are looking for
who marriage help self for this country wey don turn upside down

once I don get like 2 children then I'm fulfilled
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by tachia406: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2023
You no de knack, wetin bring you come here?
CJStarz:

Wetin you gain from unnecessary knackings? Na wa for some pipu o
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by bdon12: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

I fvcked one woman at ogbomosho 28 times, she's TIV and 53, her toto sweet ehhhhn and dey draw like okro and she be owling like "ouhhhhhyeeee "

Bt they are all ashawos?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2023
bdon12:
Bt they are all ashawos?
yes naughty 😂 😂
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by bdon12: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2023
BlackAdam65:
M guessing u like fckin 14yr old girls?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Bukola94: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2023
vikkogg:
I will tell you for free that older women and cleaner than younger ones in terms of STI.

I prefer young blood oo
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by koladata(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2023
he shock you ?
Lannyjoe4u:
Omo
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by Dheji2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Grannyfuckers everywhere grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by okoroemeka(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
vikkogg:
Good day, everyone.
Trust you're all doing good.

I'm a 34-year old single Lagos guy. A graduate of Statistics in a top Nigerian Uni. I'm gainfully employed and doing averagely well for myself.

Now the bottom line of this writeup is that I'm sexually attracted to older women. Once I set my eyes on any good looking older woman, I get attracted to her by default.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing abnormal about this. So please if you're a woman living in Lagos between the ages of 37 to 48 and will like to explore with a young guy, send me a mail to

mastervikk@gmail.com

37-48 are still brand new chassis babes what you need is 60-70 and above then that is were you get older women,let's see if your fetish is freaky enough
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by uchaymart(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have come of age.

My grandfather told me that the only way a man can say he has come of age is after he has bedded a woman whose pubic hair has gone grey.

Hahaha 🤣🤣...this is why everyone wants to see your comments. I needed a good hollering laughter. Thanks for coming through

Onye na-amaghị gị, bịara HOLIDAY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by thesilentman(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2023
What's up here is that you have a high taste for women with high dose of femininity-it's largely psychological, though.You will never get off this craving until you start satisfying it.Basically,it doesn't have to do, with the women's age,only happens that women with high dose of femininity are always older women who have married and given births.You will find yourself desiring mostly married women,true or false,op?Even as you claim to be attracted to older women,would you find a 40 year old woman attractive if you are also 40?I think not-your preffered older women would always be like 10 years older than you.Am i correct?
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To Older Women by MSN1(m): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2023
minasu190:
My grandma is 84 years, kindly come for her,orzo!
What is wrong is what Op is asking about?
You guys take everything for joke, na wa 4 Una self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish I Was Born Handsome / If You Find Out That Your Lover is HIV Positive / Boy Or Girl: Who Love Most:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.