Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back (43563 Views)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkiee: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
MySolace:
■ Really??
...And u think a caring daughter shouldn't think about her father dat her mum left back home?
I just taya...
LOL....Dem dey force "caring" on people? I don't know there family life enough to determine whether she cares about the father or not. All I simply pointed out is that she could instead be urging her mother to leave for her own interest. undecided
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by maasoap(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
jmoore:
This man is a pastor, his daughter got married and relocated to UK.

His wife went for omugo in the UK and have stayed up to 9 months. The daughter has told her mom to return home but she has refused. She got a cleaning job in the neighbourhood. The pastor is contemplating on taking a 2nd wife.

I hope you and him are not part of those who criminalised polygamy and turned it into something shameful and disgusting?
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by maasoap(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
She even got a job too? Wow.... the woman must have been happy to get a break from what seems to have been a frustrated existence.

How did you know that? Something you're not sure of. Pathetic.

I applaud her. undecided
You do? That's a double standard from you, someone who claim to be a feminist. grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
maasoap:
■ How did you know that? Something you're not sure of. Pathetic.
You do?
■ That's a double standard from you, someone who claim to be a feminist. grin grin grin
Well, the fact that she refuses to go back to her previous state, opting instead to get a job speaks volumes as far as that. This is human behavior revealing something here. undecided
2. I have never claimed to be a feminist so I am not certain where you get that nonsense from. Second, how exactly is it double standard? undecided
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Romanoff:
I have said this before and I'll say it again, no woman leaves a man who treats her well.

My own MIL, the highest she can stay for Omugwo is 3weeks, she even try for you sef for that three weeks. She will be running back to her husband.

You see a woman that "nags", it is because she still cares about you, when she goes silent, wetin dey her mind, na only she know. She will endure till the right time to bolt. The man will now be wondering where he went wrong not knowing that he went wrong a long time ago, na manifestation he just dey see.

Treat your wives well, don't be a Lion in the home, be relatable, treat your wives with love and respect, develop friendship and intimacy with your wife that will sustain you both till old age.

Look at you. A woman can nag, and husband should tolerate the nagging because it is a proof that she loves him. But a man shouldn't roar because it is not a sign of love. Well done grin grin grin

I know old women who don't stay for Omugwo cause them no fit leave their husband, such husbands are reaping where they sowed ni. If they were bad to their wives, you think the wives will be running back to them?

What kind of old woman wants to start life afresh, even looking for a job in UK at that old age when she should be enjoying retirement with her husband?

Make una dey ask these kind questions.
And you think all women are the same? The same way all men are the same?
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Decarbonisation: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
jmoore:
This man is a pastor, his daughter got married and relocated to UK.

His wife went for omugo in the UK and have stayed up to 9 months. The daughter has told her mom to return home but she has refused. She got a cleaning job in the neighbourhood. The pastor is contemplating on taking a 2nd wife.

Tell the pastor i authorise him to take a second wife.

And another one after the second.

Make everybody dey dem dey.
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Romanoff(f): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
maasoap:

Look at you. A woman can nag, and husband should tolerate the nagging because it is a proof that she loves him. But a man shouldn't roar because it is not a sign of love. Well done grin grin grin

And you think all women are the same? The same way all men are the same?

What you people term "naggingg" is when a woman keeps complaining about something wrong you're doing. In order to silence her, una go say she dey nag. It's because she cares about the man and the marriage being better. Marriage is progressive, it should change you. You can't remain as you are and expect your marriage or spouse to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Curiouscity(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Romanoff:
I have said this before and I'll say it again, no woman leaves a man who treats her well.

My own MIL, the highest she can stay for Omugwo is 3weeks, she even try for you sef for that three weeks. She will be running back to her husband.

You see a woman that "nags", it is because she still cares about you, when she goes silent, wetin dey her mind, na only she know. She will endure till the right time to bolt. The man will now be wondering where he went wrong not knowing that he went wrong a long time ago, na manifestation he just dey see.

Treat your wives well, don't be a Lion in the home, be relatable, treat your wives with love and respect, develop friendship and intimacy with your wife that will sustain you both till old age.

I know old women who don't stay for Omugwo cause them no fit leave their husband, such husbands are reaping where they sowed ni. If they were bad to their wives, you think the wives will be running back to them?

What kind of old woman wants to start life afresh, even looking for a job in UK at that old age when she should be enjoying retirement with her husband?

Would you say same if it was the reverse? That is the man abandoning the woman with whatever excuse?

The hypocrisy and double standard of the modern woman needs to be studied.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Curiouscity(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Romanoff:

What you people term "naggjng" is when a woman keeps complaining about something wrong you're doing. In order to silence her, una go sat she dey nag. It's because she cares about the man and the marriage being better. Marriage is progressive, it should change you. You can't remain as you are and expect your marriage or spouse to be happy.

Same change I expected from my wife, but all the feminists a.k.a modern women accused me of being controlling? That I should love her the way she is?

Ok. Change is good when it's the man undergoing the change. If it is expected from the woman, then the man is toxic and controlling.
Una never ready for gender equality!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Romanoff:

What you people term "naggjng" is when a woman keeps complaining about something wrong you're doing. In order to silence her, una go sat she dey nag. It's because she cares about the man and the marriage being better. Marriage is progressive, it should change you. You can't remain as you are and expect your marriage or spouse to be happy.
Laughing. Who used the word "nagging" here if I may ask? You should have said complain instead of nagging. Now, u don change the story. It is well
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by maasoap(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Curiouscity:

Same change I expected from my wife, but all the feminists a.k.a modern women accused me of being controlling? That I should love her the way she is?

Ok. Change is good when it's the man undergoing the change. If it is expected from the woman, then the man is toxic and controlling.
Una never ready for gender equality
!

Lol. She said that when a wife nag, it is a sign of love. But when husband roar, it may lead to situation like this one. Then, I began to wonder if she really knows what nagging is?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by MySolace: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
LOL....Dem dey force "caring" on people? I don't know there family life enough to determine whether she cares about the father or not. All I simply pointed out is that she could instead be urging her mother to leave for her own interest. undecided
Lol... Since u don't know d family life enough to determine, I also think the daughter's husband is even d one encouraging her mother-inlaw to keep staying... grin grin
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
MySolace:
■ Lol... Since u don't know d family life enough to determine, I also think the daughter's husband is even d one encouraging her mother-inlaw to keep staying... grin grin
OK. undecided
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by achimendy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Romanoff:

Keep on deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Sharonstone7719: 1:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Seriously 😂 who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by ILuvMerije(f): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2023
Jeon:

That's very silly.
If she do care about the kids, she's going to work harder than returning back.

She's working for a better life for her family, the man should work towards going to join them there.
You see a place where there's clean environment, good road, constant power, good and reliable hospitals and you're expecting her to come back? Come back to where? To darkness, bad road, police brutality, injustice, insecurity and all the rubbish we see in this country,

She is working so she can afford to bring her husband over. The woman should be applauded.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by cococandy(f): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Men do not benefit from marriage and a man can marry at 90yrs. So, I see no issues here. The man would remarry another 20yrs old chartered accountant in 2 weeks. Just watch.
🫢

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kaduna, Who Should Resign? / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.