Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos (7796 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Help! See How My Girlfriend Behaves And Think... / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Badmashii(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Af0nja:

What do you expect from weak, ugly and unsexy men that can't attract women without simping?

Well said. Nothing to add.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Baronthecelebri: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
More violence
Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by EwuuGambia: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
folake4u:

I never see any man wey I like, talkless to cook for am. undecided

I'm not surprised.
You look malnourished.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Dshocker(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
jaeyking:
Paying a lady money because she is your girlfriend is trash

Sending a random girl money because she is beautiful is the most stupid thing I have ever seen

No girl is more beautiful than my mother or sisters

Actually it's because of the stupid men who bank roll these ladies that's y it's seems normal to them

I blame the MEN

Annoying, but Nigerian men started it, and it has spread across, to the extent that the ladies feel it is their right.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by folake4u(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
EwuuGambia:

I'm not surprised.
You look malnourished.

Lol. Wetin WestLife nor go see for empty streets. grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by kkins25(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omo, no be only naija girls oh. Na everywhere now. The thing is, when sex became easily accessible to men, they over exploited it and bastardize the whole system.

If to say you go knack and stay devoted or at least, not insult the girl that you have manipulated to sleeping with you, the dating scene wouldn't be as messed up as it is. Na wuna cause am and an una con dey make noise pass.

Now, knowing they lose your respect after you don't knack them, it made sense that you too should lose something---your hard earned money.

unfortunately, it's the good guys that are now falling for money for hand, back for ground scam. Bad guys on the other hand know how to trigger the babes release clause. Abeg,, bad guys show us the way.. Good guys are suffering!! grin grin grin

I was on a tiktok live the other day, and didn't realize i had dashed random babe 500+ coins...No be babe wey even they close by. She offered to move our conversation go whatsapp. I said, okay cool.

The red flags started popping up..

She con set disappearing messages.
reluctantly shares any info about herself.
trying to play the hard to get, replying one word at a time..see me see wahala, an you give me your number na..
recently, she started telling me she's broke and they are on holiday that's why...
I kuku told her, it happens to us all. grin grin grin
No be say I get the money self. grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by okunwaye(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Some guys they suffer sha, paying bills up and down to please a girl for sex while another dude will bleep her for absolutely nothing.🤔
Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2023
That Guy na Confirm Wereey.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by benqo01(m): 12:55am On Sep 02, 2023
MSN1:
O.P, If u like stay here and blame Ladies from now till 20 infinity, it won't change the fact that; GUYS ARE THE ONES SPOILING RELATIONSHIPS THESE DAYS.

Gone are the days we used to have strong and no nonsense taking men,.MY LATE GRAND DADS WERE PERFECT EXAMPLES... In fact; those men were men. Not the babies in Men's clothing we are seeing around now.

I know Someone in yanky that sends good thousands to random girls, JUST for naked pics and videos. So do u now blame the girls for having the mentality of pay before seeing with other men?.

I know a guy during UNI. days that was good in hopping around spoiling his friends for ladies in order to gain access to Puna!, very foolish.

Guys are constantly teaching these ladies that they are sex starved and can do ANYTHING to get access to it, this will definitely make them to misbehave.

THE LAST THING THE DEVIL CAN USE TO GET ME IS THROUGH S*X because I always dance to my own tune whenever, however and whoever I want to get it from.

Girls are prostitute, Do they sleep with themselves?

A guy buying a Benz willing for a girl while his mom is struggling to pay rent, was he forced?

You need a virgin, u need a virgin; The ones we keep lashing, will it be easy to see a virgin?

Girls are old newspapers but a lot of guys keep fvcking, deceiving and promising random girls marriage, after expanding the puxx, they Japa; Would the girls marry themselves?...Though some are ill-mannered.

I PITY A LOT OF GIRLS SHA because;
What bad guys have done to girls in my presence is a very big eyesore.

BTW, a lot of this generational girls are very unruly and ill-mannered ; ALL THANKS TO D GUYS THAT ARE NURTURING THEM!.

Whenever you see ANY act of entitlement, ALWAYS address it immediately, hence u will be creating problems for the next guy.

I have a close single mother neighbor that I always give money to without her even asking, most times my boss come around; I send foods, drinks and others to her without her even asking.

This same lady took it as my job to always provide for her, so she took it as a task to ask me for stupid things even in the midst of people.

She has called me stingy man severally but I can never care again because I have noticed how ungrateful and entitled she is . This same lady has been begging me for common malt whenever she sees me going out but SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT SHE HAS SINCE LEFT MY LIST OF PEOPLE RECEIVING FAVOURS.

TRUELY SOME GUYS DEY Bleep YO BIG TIME DEM FIT DO SHIT BECOS OF PUSSY OMO LIKE SAY THEIR LIFE DEPEND ON AM

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by benqo01(m): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Some guys dey Bleep up for real,they had do stupid things just to sleep with a girl

They can even gossip THIER friend to a girl just to get under her skirt

Some guys re very stupid and lack self respect

Fools in the making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos by Fredfr33zy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pwetty2:
the poverty mind speaking lolzzzzz

The "...because you are broke" Format don cast grin grin
Is a statement women use on men, to guilt-trip them

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship / Exposed : Shocking Fact About Nairaland's Lalasticlala "( Screenshots) / I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.