Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje (7704 Views)

Have U Dated An Ogbanje Before Share Ur Experience With Us / Dating An Ogbanje Or River Girl / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by TheBillyonaire: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Carcholce:

Lol. This is why I love humans. We have explanations for almost everything.

The OP called it Ogbanje
Kobojunkie called it mental health related issue
TheBillyonaire Called it mind control programming.

But in reality you all are saying the same thing but with different terms and meanings. Just like science and religion have different terms and meanings to life.

I’m actually dealing with one at the moment. She’s behaving like an ogbanje, other times I think She needs mental health therapy, at other times I think an entity is controlling her because her words and actions come off at the wrong time.

Any explanations of an issue that has no root in hard science is woo woo. Saying someone is possessed by alter and entities is spiritual technology dynamics, just that religions do not have accurate understanding of what possession is, so my Science has answers.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Illegal1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ozommadu:

Mgbeke

Shebi na this amebo attitude make dem pursue you from your place of work? Next na to start trading in clittocurrency undecided

omoh.......u get bad mouth chai...

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by correctguy101(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Any explanations of an issue that has no root in hard science is woo woo. Saying someone is possessed by alter and entities is spiritual technology dynamics, just that religions do not have accurate understanding of what possession is, so my Science has answers.

I'm not sure I understand why our Chief CarChoice would love humans for that nonsensical reason of having an explanation for matters as these. Especially when the understanding seem so inadequate....

Na ya own comment draw this daddy ..

What do you mean by "Your Science"?

I know what science is to me, but you are a confirmed deviate, of course, like my royal self. So, share with this ancestor any new information gotten from the "that database"..... You know try the one I'm talking about,..

Oya share with your brother, what does the sciences mean to you? How do you understand the sciences, and what's ya level of reality?
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by TheBillyonaire: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
correctguy101:

I'm not sure I understand why our Chief CarChoice would love humans for that nonsensical reason of having an explanation for matters as these. Especially when the understanding seem so inadequate....

Na ya own comment draw this daddy ..

What do you mean by "Your Science"?

I know what science is to me, but you are a confirmed deviate, of course, like my royal self. So, share with this ancestor any new information gotten from the "that database"..... You know try the one I'm talking about,..

Oya share with your brother, what does the sciences mean to you? How do you understand the sciences, and what's ya level of reality?

Let's use the analogy of water as memory storage of a kind, so since information in database are structured memory, if you have a River of water, and you go to the river to fetch the best part of the river for your consumption, you want the water you take to be very clean from source. And you call it your own water, cos it is for your own consumption, if the water portable enough, it should quench your state and hydrate your body as well as hold memories to the mind..

There is information everywhere because our reality is made of information, in essence, intelligence processing is the core functionality of the universe.

So you must derive your theory of everything from teh rivers of data and know your own science and have your own science to help answer all questions. Mine works.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by OndoRaph(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Your wife has parasomnia. It's a sleep paralysis. Nothing spiritual
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Nextt: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sanguine:

Hmmm. It is how we downplay and trivialize everything, explaining it away with medical or scientific jargons forgetting that this life is way more spiritual than we know it.

When you suggest a dimension such as the spirit realm that is not easily subject to scientific investigation neither is it prone to logical analysis you open yourself up to ridicule - ridicule by those who think it is the superstitious conclusion used to clothe phenomena beyond our scope of understanding. In other words, they think it is hogwash.

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by jimmychang: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
Saw this on the Internet,you might be right!!

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
OndoRaph:
Your wife has parasomnia. It's a sleep paralysis. Nothing spiritual
Nah you're deadwrong on this one.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Baronthecelebri: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
You should be happy that God gave you such girl as wife. As her to predict sure draws and correct score for this weekend, my WhatsApp number is 08137789043, if I win I'll make you smile
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by tellwisdom: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Comot all the broom for your house before she use am japa go abroad leave u. sad
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Please there's nothing wrong with her and I'm not complaining about her. I asked to know if she's one and if someone can enlighten me more about them. She's so good that I'm not looking elsewhere to cheat. And God has been great to us. There were questions I was expecting but didn't get none so basically none of us here knows anything about Ogbanje. What I read online about them are not true as well or mostly made up.

I'm still expecting more questions, when I see the question I'll continue.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by BlackAdam65: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
*Ever since I married her I noticed she does complain about severe headache and since she started living with me she doesn't stress that much so I don't understand what has been causing those headaches. She was having those headaches last year anyway.

So here's what made me think she's an Ogbanje.

*She was complaining about the headaches again on Tuesday evening then she slept off. I was sitting on a chair near her all of a sudden she screamed and woke up, jumped out of the bed,I called her she wasn't answering I held her back and ask her where she was going
(She was wearing wrapper while she was sleeping and the wrapper fell off the moment she jumped out of bed and was about going out)

*I held her back,I was holding her hand and she turned looking at my face,her eyes were wide open and it shows she was very angry. She wasn't responding to the name I was calling her. I don't even think she recognizes me. Honestly speaking I thought she has ran mad. I hugged her and started crying. The hugging was me holding her not to leave my side plus she wasn't wearing anything at the time.

*I was able to get her back to the bed and she fell asleep again. I picked up my phone and called my mom who's in the same city but she went to church that evening so her number wasn't available. I called my father and told him when my mother comes back let him call me that it's very urgent. I called our last born who's staying with me and we took her to the bathroom and bath her(my wife) then I took her to the varander to receive some fresh air then it started raining we had to go back inside...then she went back to sleep.

*Now's when the most weird of all started to happen.

op your wife is possessed she should go for exorcism
that is what I would have said if I was religious
TBH I don't know what's wrong with your wife
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Lance008(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
*While she was sleeping,she started talking I'll tap her and she'll stop. In my mind I was praying and crying inside what will I say that happened to her. She started talking again but clearly I can hear what she was saying now. I thanked God and even brought out my phone so I can record what she was saying so we can laugh about it. While I was recording it I noticed she was having a real conversation with some persons. It was like a trance,she was telling them what she brought the other time she mentioned some things but I can only remember a white fowl,then they rounded up and said goodbyes.

*The language she was speaking was my village dialect. I was lying next to her, the moment she wake up,she told me she went to market with her siblings that they're saying she hasn't been attending and she was telling them what she came with the last time she came that I shouldn't worry that they can't do anything that she senior all of them,she said she'll tell me more about it later. She saw my phone and asked me what I was recording,I told her then deleted it because it corresponded with what she told me. I later noticed that she didn't know she told me about the encounter, anytime I ask her to complete the stuff she was about telling me she'll get upset and will say I don't know what I was talking about.

Honestly speaking I have been staying with this girl since February but that's the only time I have witnessed such. I'm not against it and I even told her to be notifying me if she was to attend so I won't disturb her. The funniest part is that she hasn't encountered any form of headache since then and that's the reason I told her to be attending the meeting even though I was saying it as a joke.
In Edo state Coven is referred as Market
Take cover for ur life before is too late
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by benqo01(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
I have been reading online to know more about the Ogbanje people,I really don't know if she's one so please if there's anyone that can ask me questions or highlight me more on the things I should know I'll appreciate.

OP YOUR WIFE IS AN OGBANJE NO DOUBT YOU HAVE TO SEE YOUR PASTOR AND DISCUSS WITH HIM

TRUTH BE TOLD I WONT MARRY SUCH LADY
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by benqo01(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Lance008:

In Edo state Coven is referred as Market
Take cover for ur life before is too late

HE HIS TAKING IT AS A JOKE THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE HE NEEDS TO HANDLE,IF I WAS D ONE I WOULD DIVORCE HER

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by benqo01(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
Please there's nothing wrong with her and I'm not complaining about her. I asked to know if she's one and if someone can enlighten me more about them. She's so good that I'm not looking elsewhere to cheat. And God has been great to us. There were questions I was expecting but didn't get none so basically none of us here knows anything about Ogbanje. What I read online about them are not true as well or mostly made up.

I'm still expecting more questions, when I see the question I'll continue.

THIS MAN RE U READY TO LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO TELL U?

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE THIS IS NOT A JOKE

RUN AS FAR AS U CAN FROM HER,HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER DONT BE BLINDED BY LOVE MAN.

YOUR LIFE IS IMPORTANT
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 2:20am On Sep 19, 2023
oz4real83:
As an ogbanje, don't allow her to take u on a tour of her kingdom oo cheesy
Please I'll be needing more explanation on this if possible. Are there consequences or anything I should know about it.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Hisimperialmaje(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2023
Then how come you dnt know your wife is a mariner from the marine kingdom and also possesed by divination spirit(agwu)
Wannabenz:

I no small spiritually.

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by AmancalledGod: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Op for the fact she is blessing you financially nah you dey reason all this, omo what's the use of ogbanje if you can't tell your members to make your husband rich and comfortable,
Op nothing do your wife, your marriage is already blessed, and thank your God you even married her a virgin, hmmm another gift itself, because most of our Nigerian girls are all whores hovering around, treat your wife rightly and never you dear cheat on her, cus that's where your downfall will start, mark my words i no what I'm saying....

Please don't cheat on her for the second time
Please don't cheat on her for the third time
Love her with all your mind nor matter what.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Wannabenz: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Op for the fact she is blessing you financially nah you dey reason all this, omo what's the use of ogbanje if you can't tell your members to make your husband rich and comfortable,
Op nothing do your wife, your marriage is already blessed, and thank your God you even married her a virgin, hmmm another gift itself, because most of our Nigerian girls are all whores hovering around, treat your wife rightly and never you dear cheat on her, cus that's where your downfall will start, mark my words i no what I'm saying....

Please don't cheat on her for the second time
Please don't cheat on her for the third time
Love her with all your mind nor matter what.
Thanks for the advice. I was already blessed before I know her and I met her last year ending of June and we got married this past February which amazed me because I wasn't even thinking of marriage on January 1st of this year lol. February 11th was the introduction and February 22(I think that day was Wednesday was the D Day. I haven't cheated on her since we got married and she doesn't even look outside.

I wasn't complaining when I made this post,I just wanted to know more about them and maybe how to treat them. Thanks again.
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by BOSSkesh(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2023
LarryCork:

Are u sayin she don't givvvv u puccccci sir?(no oofense) angry
You this mad man where have you been??
Lol grin
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Magnoliaa(f): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your wife is not an ogbanje. A more plausible argument is that she is married to a man with low IQ levels or even an eejit! undecided

Take your wife to a hospital where she can be carefully examined for possible mental health-related issues. undecided

Kobo of the most high. grin

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Headaches have been linked to nightmares such as the feverish one OP described his wife having. undecided

2. How una dey take become ogbanje diagnosing experts? Were you yourself an ogbanje that you would recognize the same signs in another human being? Were you certified ogbanje detective through a course or program? How does it work? undecided

Your ancestors also swore that all sickle-cell patients were all ogbanjes, going as far as to pretend their were rituals that could appease such souls. Now we know they were all just ignorant beings. undecided

Please stop 😂😂.

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by promiseland245(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19
How is everything going at home. I read your post and i would tell you this for free, you have to hold God very very strong.
it might seem as something little initially but when the manifestations start to play out you would be so shocked, she has subtly old you who she is and the best time to tackle it is now when she still has love for you, if it is a medical condition please do well to tackle it but if it is a spiritual affiliations please look for a deliverance minister and fight the battle while it is still early (i would recommend Mountain of Fire MInisteries).
On no account should you play with your christian life, do not slack in this aspect because their modus is to present a man with what seem like love, then they attack his Spiritual life, then his fiance, his health, his mentals and if the man is not spiritually strong he might die in the process.

The trajectory of your life is in your hands and if a gift is from God then as a man run your confirmations to avoid i thy know, this life is a mystery and a lot of men has made mistakes wen they find themselves with such ladies. Now that everything seem sweet and there is love endeavor to take her to church please, i repeat this life is very mysterious. Ladies like these can be very sweet,lovely and kind but when you do something that a little "I am sorry" can solve on a normal ground, you would be surprised the level of anger and revenge that would be meted on you. I repeat this life is very mysterious, do not play with it.

Another thing is, they can be very very patient, the spirit operating can hide within for many years and when they are sure you are very very weak spiritually they would begin to manifest and that is when you see a man would start running from one church to the other seeking for deliverance upon his life. Do not take this for granted, ask questions from elders if in doubt and you know what i am talking about.
I am in no way disregarding the opinion of those that said it could be a medical condition but that too can be a mirage so you get distracted from dealing with the main point.
I would say this again, this life is very mysterious.

Wannabenz:
*I'm not having any financial issues Oo I'm doing well for myself contrary to what I read here on nairaland about Ogbanje before creating this post.

*I met this girl last year in my village, she helped me by telling me elderly men that I should avoid because they're evil. Those men was actually flocking to me because of the project at hand at the time. I started having interest on her and then I noticed she has spiritual power, they do reveal to her who's sick and what to do for the person to get better. I wasn't suspecting her to be an Ogbanje untill what happened few days ago.

...to continue later,she just entered the room I'm in right now.

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by promiseland245(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19
i wrote this for the OP, i believe you need it too;

The trajectory of your life is in your hands and if a gift is from God then as a man run your confirmations to avoid i thy know, this life is a mystery and a lot of men has made mistakes wen they find themselves with such ladies. Now that everything seem sweet and there is love endeavor to take her to church please, i repeat this life is very mysterious. Ladies like these can be very sweet,lovely and kind but when you do something that a little "I am sorry" can solve on a normal ground, you would be surprised the level of anger and revenge that would be meted on you. I repeat this life is very mysterious, do not play with it.

Another thing is, they can be very very patient, the spirit operating can hide within for many years and when they are sure you are very very weak spiritually they would begin to manifest and that is when you see a man would start running from one church to the other seeking for deliverance upon his life. Do not take this for granted, ask questions from elders if in doubt and you know what i am talking about.
I am in no way disregarding the opinion of those that said it could be a medical condition but that too can be a mirage so you get distracted from dealing with the main point.

TonyBankz:
Op listen to me...if am right you're wife is similar to my girlfriend who is my wife to be soon...
She is not an ogbanje, she is gifted. Believe me
When I met my girl..I was a boy learning catapillar operating.we met and fell in love instantly.
Ever since we started dating good things have been coming to me..my boss promoted me from a boy to fully paid operator with a caterpillar and a boy to work for me.
She has this similar things you talked about just like your wife.
Sometimes when I get back from work,she will tell me,baby am so tired, I have worked alot today...(she is not employed yet cus she just finished her waec and she wants to learn work) and I will ask her which work...she go explain tire.. about people she worked for to get them healed of spiritual problems and so on and so forth...she complains of headache, stomach pain and chest pain...she doesn't take medicine or anything... automatically she gets well....
Everything thing concerning her goes well... anything I want to do and she is involved money go dey, everything dey go well
She helped me stop my smoking habit...I was a chain smoker..sold drugs in my past life
But when I met this girl she told me she loved me for everything I am but you see this smoking I must stop am..My mama Don try to stop my smoking habit even friends,pastor and my boss.
But I doesn't listen to people
Am always on outside work due to the nature of my caterpillar work.. sometimes I might be in the bunk smoking things and things..my girl will call me and ask me where I dey...when I try to lie or cook up some stories she will tell me the exact amount of weed and cigarettes on me at that moment...I go laugh and at the same time marveled at this girl..she told me she won't leave me even though she doesn't like people who smoke knowing that I will put an end to it one day.one day I just quit everything smoking and she stopped complaining,I asked how does she know I have totally stoped and she told me if I was still smoking,she would still know even if am far away.
Me am a spiritually gifted like her and that made me understand that my girl was also gifted too..and was sent to help me.
Of all the girls have dated she is better than all...in character and loving..this girl love me scatter, she can do anything I ask her to do
Her mother told me when we started dating to be patient that I will enjoy her daughter, that she is gifted...
Am 6 years older than her..she just graduated from secondary school this July but this girl doesn't act like a 17 years old girl..she is even acts matured that all the older girls I have dated.
We both feel like we are married already and she keeps telling me not worry about anything..that God has blessed me already.
So brother OP don't fear or worry that your wife is ogbanje...I don't know but if things get out of hand take her to church with Genuine altar.
God bless you
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by TonyBankz(m): 7:09am On Jan 25
promiseland245:
i wrote this for the OP, i believe you need it too;

Truth you have spoken my brother

Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:30am On Jan 25
This is really funny, don't you know that before getting married to her lolzz

bring your assignments
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by MrCork: 11:03am On Jan 25
Wannabenz:
*I'm not having any financial issues Oo I'm doing well for myself contrary to what I read here on nairaland about Ogbanje before creating this post.

*I met this girl last year in my village, she helped me by telling me elderly men that I should avoid because they're evil. Those men was actually flocking to me because of the project at hand at the time. I started having interest on her and then I noticed she has spiritual power, they do reveal to her who's sick and what to do for the person to get better. I wasn't suspecting her to be an Ogbanje untill what happened few days ago.

...to continue later,she just entered the room I'm in right now.

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje by Maisiba(m): 11:18am On Jan 25
Someone help me: what is Ogbanje

College Professor Caught Having Sex With His Student, Watch Video (18+) / Instagram Celebrity Shows Off Her Big Breast Without Bra. See Photos / I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84