Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months (15461 Views)

Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / Traders Lose As Naira Rebounds To 720/Dollar / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Edusouls(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Una never see chumchin, una think say Buhari na ordinary person Abby? At this rate in four years na walking dead people go remain for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by ekitimanalways(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Ibrahimcoomasie post=125498267][/quote]
Tinubu "city boy" is clueless. Nigeria is not Lagos.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by PotatoSalad(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Few Months ago, Cedis was ranked as one of the worst performing currency in Africa and The World, but today, is one of the best performing Currency.
Brain as smooth as bathroom mirror.
You don dey change mouth small small?
Your tinubunomics isn't tinubing again?
Naira to be among the Best performing when y'all import everything. EVERYTHING!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by MrDoGood(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hmmm.

To all TRULY patriotic Nigerians, please don't lose hope. Nigeria will be great again

How old were you when you started hearing "Nigeria will be great again"?

Then it wasn't as bad as this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Blazebond(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2023
The blame is on all of us,our quest for foreign imports is our biggest weakness and also the constant craze for foreign currency is appalling in this country,we have refused to create and take on responsibilities,all we do is heap blames on fg as if fg alone is solely response for the crash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Parachoko: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Brain as smooth as bathroom mirror.
You don dey change mouth small small?
Your tinubunomics isn't tinubing again?
Naira to be among the Best performing when y'all import everything. EVERYTHING!
What are you crying about?
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Dzzzz: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu really disappointed me and many Nigerians who voted for him. This is not what we bargained for. At this point, I'm going for Obi if there is rerun
..My brother You deserve a bottle of Stout..Running Nigeria should not be about who’s tribe it is to run but who can make a change..Well after his tenure runs out we will know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Maobichek: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu really disappointed me and many Nigerians who voted for him. This is not what we bargained for. At this point, I'm going for Obi if there is rerun

There will be no rerun ok, it's too early for you to give up or wail since you voted him in the last presidential election. Even if there is a rerun, PBAT is already in power and Yakubu will still oversee it but i tell you, there will be no rerun ok.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by JOSBOLA(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2023
Tinubu and his co should kuku kill us, we are really fed up.

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by ojonugba2014(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2023
We never c anything ND eee no concern me, all that matters to me is " God abeg make things easy for me ND my family.

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by OLULAW: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:

You were warned. You guys haven't seen nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Newborn27(f): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2023
APC had brought us nothing but pain.

It's we salary earners I pity most in this present administration.

Salary doesn't increase but prices of commodities kept sky-rocketting.

Lord , please heal our land!

3 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by BoldBrainz(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Common sense should let you understand why I was talking about the Cedis.

The Cedis was doing badly few month ago just like the Naira is doing now, but today, it's one of the Best Performing Currency in Africa.

Common sense?

The Ghana cedis is NOT one of the best performing currencies in Africa. It is as a matter of fact, a failing currency that is struggling parity with the Zimbabwean dollar which is currently exchanging at 2.14 ZWD to 1 naira.

The cedis was doing just fine until the redenomination policy which has seen its value plummet abysmally and is currently sitting beyond 90% of its initial worth. Even as disappointing as the cedis is, One GhC currently exchanges for 67.76naira and your supposed "common sense" puts you in a place to champion the course for the support of a government and policies that are impoverishing the people and economy of your country.

So much for the common sense you're arrogantly preaching!

3 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Greyworld: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Few Months ago, Cedis was ranked as one of the worst performing currency in Africa and The World, but today, is one of the best performing Currency.
They are talking currency performance in the last 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Coldie(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Watch the Lagos propaganda machine and CBN come to start explaining upon explaining without evidence just fake stats.. Telling us how the foreign analysts dont know what they are saying , how they are biased and how Naira is greater than th dollar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will say they did a pool of NIGERIANS and the NIGERIANs told them they performed very well

3 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by sirchim(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Come rain, come shine, Obi na Mai Gida, and man way Sabi, no lele!
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Programmer47: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2023
cjudy:

Which country them wan bring down? The country that’s already destroyed.

I don’t know how you people reason sometimes. Anybody that’s not supporting the hardship by your mentor means hate.
Where’s your brain? 🧠
The way this country they go so you like am?
No wonder some kids call you people ZoneB

Person wey dem don pay N30k to comot em brain. There is absolutely nothing these APC folks will say that i can take serious.
98% of them are hustling for P.A Jobs and the like. The remaining 2% hope to be part of the caucus. Once you understand this, all their insults and shalaye becomes easy to see through

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hmmm.

To all TRULY patriotic Nigerians, please don't lose hope. Nigeria will be great again

Shameless ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by sirchim(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hmmm.

But never on a stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Gkay1(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Tinubu is working
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Unperturbedpota: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2023
Coldie:

They will say they did a pool of NIGERIANS and the NIGERIANs told them they performed very well
🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Toh!
Ronu oooo!
Lele lele lele!!
Baby oya Ronu oooo!!!
La lala lala!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Okechinwadike: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
i will not insult you but good morning

3 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Jevica: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

I will continue to say it,the work this government is doing is so huge but eyes can't see it grin.

We all need to be patient with these politicians, because of the fear of calling us enemy of the state by their paid agents.

The naira must become useless for it's purchasing power to rise according to APC supporters.

You must be very stupid spreeing this rubbish

All hands must be on lips to make sure we cover the mouth of the people who say the truth.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Okechinwadike: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2023
Dzzzz:
..My brother You deserve a bottle of Stout..Running Nigeria should not be about who’s tribe it is to run but who can make a change..Well after his tenure runs out we will know what to do.
just because things don really hard for the bingo that was why he is complaining don't mind the idiot my brother

3 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by TheOgaBoss: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2023
Blazebond:
The blame is on all of us,our quest for foreign imports is our biggest weakness and also the constant craze for foreign currency is appalling in this country,we have refused to create and take on responsibilities,all we do is heap blames on fg as if fg alone is solely response for the crash.
floating the naira in an port dependent economy and at the same time with subsidy removal is the worst economic decision taken by any admin since 1999 and will haunt this admin till it leaves office.

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Die009: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2023
happney65:
Akanbi omo olode ide.

The Man that made Lagos as they always used to deceive themselves in 3 months don dabaru Nigeria and will end up destroying it patapata.

Remember we told you he is worst than Buhari una think say we no know wetin we dey talk. But Hey,Nigga just wants to answer "President" just for the sake of it and nothing else

grin grin grin

Omolola15

Good you believe this statistics now right ? But when another statistic comes out in next 3 months time saying the Naira is one of best performing currencies will you accept the statistics and compose a beautiful comment on it like you do when the naira is worst be a patriotic citizen we only have one country
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Programmer47: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2023
Okechinwadike:
i will not insult you but good morning

Person wey go still vote Shettima if chance dey. Just drop N20k and promise him appointment.
Useless political jobbers

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by LegacyB: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hmmm.

Bros even though i would never vote Obi cause he will be worse. But Tinubu is really messing up at this moment.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Programmer47: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2023
LegacyB:

Bros even though i would never vote Obi cause he will be worse. But Tinubu is really messing up at this moment.

Yes oh. Seer and Prophet. No oh, Tinubu is not messing up. He is Jagaban afterall.

Oga, hustle for your money joor. We know what you are

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Kukutente23: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hmmm.

Why are you crying
Are you a wailer now?

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by cjudy(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
STEWpid:

Anu efi,,

If na our messiah enter, 1 Naira for don become 1 Dollar.

Chai..

Anu Ewu

Shey the way this country Dey now sweet you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phamacy Or Chemist Shop Business / [UPDATE]: NAIRABET Have Paid!! / Naira Improves On Parallel Market, Sells At N501/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.