Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months (15483 Views)

Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Dzzzz: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Okechinwadike:
just because things don really hard for the bingo that was why he is complaining don't mind the idiot my brother
..Everyone done see them mistake
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Sangoamadioha1: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hmmm.

To all TRULY patriotic Nigerians, please don't lose hope. Nigeria will be great again

Oh boy we are trying to be patriotic but the signals we are getting are not encouraging.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Handsomediamond: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2023
At this point you are still calling out opposition,now I know you no get sense kpata kpata

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Kukutente23: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Few Months ago, Cedis was ranked as one of the worst performing currency in Africa and The World, but today, is one of the best performing Currency.
The topic is naira, your talking in cedis.
Are you high on fermented cassava

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by stanluiz(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Even Libya thats has been fighting war upon war since gadaffi died. Libya is destabilize and a failed nation yet their currency Libya dinar is one the strongest in Africa.

Naira is now a tissue paper. Shame of Nigeria!!! Good for nothing nation.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by STEWpid(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2023
cjudy:

Anu Ewu

Shey the way this country Dey now sweet you

There's no need replying "Akpa Akpu" like you.

So far our messiah, that crumbled the economy of a State in his private businesses, did not enter -- Nigeria must crumble is the mindset.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by LegacyB: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2023
Programmer47:

Yes oh. Seer and Prophet. No oh, Tinubu is not messing up. He is Jagaban afterall.

Oga, hustle for your money joor. We know what you are
Advise taken I hope you use same. Yes am not Dangote yet as such your advise is valid. But let me state it again as it is my right to do so. I will never ever vote for a repackaged old politician of same cloths with the rest, that is who I see Peter Obi as. Yet I would say of a truth that Tinubu isn’t doing well at the moment.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by salem1996: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Naira is undergoing reforms and will come back stronger and most liberal. The tears of Pand0ra r0dents will help the foundation, of course

One of thus reason this nation will never be great for good.
Learn to accept the truth. A greedy hand will one day strike the other hand out of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by carl90(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Cryptocurrencies have shown the naira shege.Nigerians and crypto are 5 and 6
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Calitoscassius(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2023
I trust Tifnubu, he will make Naigeria great again.. cheesy cheesy this is the hope of a hunger drowning man.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Princeton92(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu really disappointed me and many Nigerians who voted for him. This is not what we bargained for. At this point, I'm going for Obi if there is rerun

I am glad you boldly said this and I'm proud of you that you voted for him.
Now see where we are eh
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Calitoscassius(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Naira is undergoing reforms and will come back stronger and most liberal. The tears of Pand0ra r0dents will help the foundation, of course
This is the hope of a drowning man consolling himself. grin
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Programmer47: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2023
LegacyB:

Advise taken I hope you use same. Yes am not Dangote yet as such your advise is valid. But let me state it again as it is my right to do so. I will never ever vote for a repackaged old politician of same cloths with the rest, that is who I see Peter Obi as. Yet I would say of a truth that Tinubu isn’t doing well at the moment.

Exactly. Recycled politicians like Obi. Tinubu is not recycled though but very clean without baggage. I see you clearly behind the faux.
All his ministers are recycled with corruption including the Bagman himself but its Obi that is the problem. I know what you are.
Enjoy your pay, joor, it's your conscience, not mine. Nothing do you.

As for me, I will vote Peter Obi a million times over Tinubu. If not INEC magic, a lot of these conversations would not be had because there was a legit framework that considered Nigerians.

May God grant everyone, even those with wickedness in their hearts, the joy of seeing a true humanitarian in Government.

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by cjudy(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2023
STEWpid:

There's no need replying "Akpa Akpu" like you.

So far our messiah, that crumbled the economy of a State in his private businesses, did not enter -- Nigeria must crumble is the mindset.
Just look at Onye Ibelibe talking

Shey na una Dey suffer am. Una never see anything.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2023
I cannot wait for the dollar to hit 2000 naira grin cheesy so i can start exchaging my dollar starsh.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Intergrated: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Few Months ago, Cedis was ranked as one of the worst performing currency in Africa and The World, but today, is one of the best performing Currency.
even if u dey die u go still dey defend nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by SeriouslySense(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2023
smiley thank you, just looked at it.

100 (LYD) Libyan Dinar= 16,052.1602 (NGN) Nigerian Naira

stanluiz:
Even Libya thats has been fighting war upon war since gadaffi died. Libya is destabilize and a failed nation yet their currency Libya dinar is one the strongest in Africa.

Naira is now a tissue paper. Shame of Nigeria!!! Good for nothing nation.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Abeg, where is Prof. Unago C. Shege. I never see him comment o!
Abi E still dey serve breakfast to Ronu people ni?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by LegacyB: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2023
Programmer47:

Exactly. Recycled politicians like Obi. Tinubu is not recycled though but very clean without baggage. I see you clearly behind the faux.
All his ministers are recycled with corruption including the Bagman himself but its Obi that is the problem. I know what you are.
Enjoy your pay, joor, it's your conscience, not mine. Nothing do you.

As for me, I will vote Peter Obi a million times over Tinubu. If not INEC magic, a lot of these conversations would not be had because there was a legit framework that considered Nigerians.

May God grant everyone, even those with wickedness in their hearts, the joy of seeing a true humanitarian in Government.
Well I respect your right to vote Obi , well I only wish you could see further. And yes ure correct that Obi and Tinubu are same old politicians. It’s even a shame on us that all we have to present as front runners in our country are there likes. But with all taken into consideration Tinubu still stand tall amongst their type we have. That’s my own evaluation which I believe I am entitled to. Election is over already with Tinubu having the highest vote which ever way you tilt it. Governance is all we are talking now. Not the done and dusted election. God for us all and probably you do not exactly understand the word wickedness.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by SeriouslySense(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Wow
Calitoscassius:
I cannot wait for the dollar to hit 2000 naira grin cheesy so i can start exchaging my dollar starsh.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Programmer47: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2023
LegacyB:

Well I respect your right to vote Obi , well I only wish you could see further. And yes ure correct that Obi and Tinubu are same old politicians. It’s even a shame on us that all we have to present as front runners in our country are there likes. But with all taken into consideration Tinubu still stand tall amongst their type we have. That my own evaluation which I believe I am entitled to. Election is over already with Tinubu having the highest vote which ever way you tilt it. Governance is all we are talking now. Not the done and dusted election. God for us all and probably you do not exactly understand the word wickedness.

Oga, Peter Obi and Tinubu are not the same. That narrative they paid you to push can only work on gullible people.
Like I said, it's between you and your conscience. In my eyes, Peter Obi will always be ×10 the man Tinubu was or will ever be.

As for the elections, I believe there is a PEPT case in court.
I understand why all the politicians are ganging up on Obi. Darkness hates light and will do anything to prevent the light from coming to the fore.
Like I said and will still say, it's between you and your conscience.
If saying all that dross makes you happy, who am I to dispute?
Alaye, Its your life oh, my only prayer is that a humanitarian gets to be in Power so Nigerians can finally enjoy the fruits of our land.

Finally,
APC has to be the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
Apc that defended Buhari for 8 years is trying to gaslight me with platitudes.
From Buhari to Tinubu? How evil can a set of people be to foist their worst options on us?
Tinubu that stole Donalld Duke's picture before our very eyes?

Ogbeni, don't let me distract you. Keep working for you pay joor

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Father254: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Bobloco:
[b]

•Lose almost 100%

•As Tunisian Dinar, Libyan Dinar, others emerge top strongest African currencies[/b

I'm very surprised when people say they are disappointed by the way bulaba is navigating the country Nigeria downhill.

We know bad market when we see it.

God almighty that knows us all . Those that didn't support these evil APC since day one show us mercy.
Amen.

https://sunnewsonline.com/concerns-as-naira-emerges-worst-performing-african-currency-in-3-months/?amp
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by caye(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2023
Blazebond:
The blame is on all of us,our quest for foreign imports is our biggest weakness and also the constant craze for foreign currency is appalling in this country,we have refused to create and take on responsibilities,all we do is heap blames on fg as if fg alone is solely response for the crash.

DID YOU ALL NOTICE THAT WHEN THESE LUNATICS CANNOT DEFEND THEIR POLITICIAN-PIMPS AGAIN WITH FACTS, THEY RESORT TO HEAPING BLAMES ON THE IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE?

Come to think of it, Is it me that stole 70% of the IMF loans ( or even chained our country's hands to the wicked world bank ala Babangida, who refused Awolowo's advise not to take IMF ) for development projects?

- is it me that stole money meant for reviving the refineries

- was it the average Nigerian that sold Nigeria to Dangote, and destroyed all competition?

- was it me that decided that NEPA should not give prepaid meters, and the govt decided not to prosecute the discos ?

- was it me or my family that stole dry the petroleum funds in overseas banks?

Abeg, talk tru talk o.

Don't gaslight the common people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Programmer47: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2023
caye:

DID YOU ALL NOTICE THAT WHEN THESE LUNATICS CANNOT DEFEND THEIR POLITICIAN-PIMPS AGAIN WITH FACTS, THEY RESORT TO HEAPING BLAMES ON THE IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE?

Come to think of it, Is it me that stole 70% of the IMF loans ( or even chained our country's hands to the wicked world bank ala Babangida, who refused Awolowo's advise not to take IMF ) for development projects?

- is it me that stole money meant for reviving the refineries

- was it the average Nigerian that sold Nigeria to Dangote, and destroyed all competition?

- was it me that decided that NEPA should not give prepaid meters, and the govt decided not to prosecute the discos ?

- was it me or my family that stole dry the petroleum funds in overseas banks?

Abeg, talk tru talk o.

Don't gaslight the common people.

These people (APC members and supportrers) have no iota of truth in them. I can't be friends with such humans. They will sell you for a loaf of bread

4 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by PotatoSalad(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2023
Parachoko:
What are you crying about?
I could explain, but it'll just slide off your smooth brain.

2 Likes

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by LegacyB: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2023
Programmer47:

Oga, Peter Obi and Tinubu are not the same. That narrative they paid you to push can only work on gullible people.
Like I said, it's between you and your conscience. In my eyes, Peter Obi will always be ×10 the man Tinubu was or will ever be.

As for the elections, I believe there is a PEPT case in court.
I understand why all the politicians are ganging up on Obi. Darkness hates light and will do anything to prevent the light from coming to the fore.
Like I said and will still say, it's between you and your conscience.
If saying all that dross makes you happy, who am I to dispute?
Alaye, Its your life oh, my only prayer is that a humanitarian gets to be in Power so Nigerians can finally enjoy the fruits of our land.

Finally,
APC has to be the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
Apc that defended Buhari for 8 years is trying to gaslight me with platitudes.
From Buhari to Tinubu? How evil can a set of people be to foist their worst options on us?
Tinubu that stole Donalld Duke's picture before our very eyes?

Ogbeni, don't let me distract you. Keep working for you pay joor
Lol 😂 how’s the hustle going today. Am also on the grind . Obi is and will always be a small boy Compared to Tinubu even several Tinubu boys are far ahead of Obi.Give me Soludo then we can have I discussion. If Obi contest 10 times he would lose 10 times. I won’t fall for a repackaged sour soup am wiser than that. Well currently I am concerned about the economy and Yea this government is messing up. But that would never make me opt for Obi any day anytime . Till he starts being real. Some of us can see beyond his facade.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by KaptainAfrika: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2023
Libyan Dinar as in the currency of LIBYA OOOOO ! It is stronger than the Naira.

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Programmer47: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2023
LegacyB:

Lol 😂 how’s the hustle going today. Am also on the grind . Obi is and will always be a small boy Compared to Tinubu even several Tinubu boys are far ahead of Obi.Give me Soludo then we can have I discussion. If Obi contest 10 times he would lose 10 times. I won’t fall for a repackaged sour soup am wiser than that. Well currently I am concerned about the economy and Yea this government is messing up. But that would never make me opt for Obi any day anytime . Till he starts being real. Some of us can see beyond his facade.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Enjoy your hustle

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Parachoko: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2023
PotatoSalad:

I could explain, but it'll just slide off your smooth brain.
Okay Boy
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by cucumbar: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
You are a very fulish boy. Aren’t you tired of peddling lies upandan?

1 Like

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by zeyt: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2023
What is actually hurts Naira is billions of Naira are getting into private pockets for doing absolutely nothing. In proper economic setting it begets that you gets money in return for offering value in form of goods or services. Stealing of Public funds, ransom payment, bribery and corruption. These are the factors seriously damaging Naira. Other things are unproductive nature of our teeming population and insatiable desire for foreign goods. Poor quality of exportable goods for earning forex.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by LegacyB: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Programmer47:

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Enjoy your hustle
Thanks brother at least one can disagree with an Obidient peacefully. Even though you were a little bit insultingly. But quite reasonable than most Obidients online. Cheers Man. I hope for the best for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Improves On Parallel Market, Sells At N501/$ / 12 Surprising Signs You Could Be An Entrepreneur / 50% POS Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.