Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months (15509 Views)

Nigeria's Naira Reverses Back As World's Worst Performing Currency — Bloomberg / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by ebenholer2(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
The truth is u and I are behind the free falling of naira to dollar because we keep demanding for dollars issue to our incessant foreign dealings. By now there should be a strong modality against demand for dollars, through this the exchange rate will become state. But such modality will affect the president and even those to put the modality in place, thereby they would not want it to stand.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by LegacyB: 12:40am On Sep 02, 2023
Programmer47:

Lmao. Dey play. I just dey laugh because this is the exact same format on Twitter.
Whatever makes you sleep at night Oga. If you like talk say Tinubu go rule 16 years, na you get your mouth.
All I pray is, let God keep you alive to witness a true humanitarian in government.
Tell your BMC team that Nigeria has rejected both their fraudulent candidate and their gaslighting techniques.

Omo, to my fellow Nigerians, all eyes on the Judiciary. There is no loophole for them to escape with, not even on the technilaties that they're hoping on.
Nigeria must be great again whether the Political caucus likes it or not
You will eyes tire. We know your type when the judiciary gives their judgement . You will still cry .
Obi will never be President. And I speak as a private citizen with his full rights. Only your type could be bought , that why Obi can keep fooling you around.
Tinubu will use 8 years.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by MrSly(m): 2:40am On Sep 02, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu really disappointed me and many Nigerians who voted for him. This is not what we bargained for. At this point, I'm going for Obi if there is rerun
That your vote wouldn't count as votes don't count in this country. If. It did the druggie wouldnt be parading himself as president now.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Programmer47: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2023
LegacyB:

You will eyes tire. We know your type when the judiciary gives their judgement . You will still cry .
Obi will never be President. And I speak as a private citizen with his full rights. Only your type could be bought , that why Obi can keep fooling you around.
Tinubu will use 8 years.

If hypocrisy was a person. All eyes on the Judiciary is the word.
Let the Judiciary deliver their judgement first.
By the way you expect me to cry because of Nigeria?
Lmao, hustle for your daily pay joor.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by MSN1(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Newborn27:

The increment only affected the government workers....how about we..private workers?

We work like elephant and got meager salary.

We can't truly blame the masses for increasing the cost of their products...no matter what they're selling...they'd also buy fuel..pay school fees and other bills like any other Nigerians.

Depression is on the rise ...hungerbis in town and people do all sort of illicit things to make ends meet.

A cup of rice is now #200-#250

This was the amount I was buying a congo of rice during GEJ regime and people were abusing him then

I learnt dollar is now 900+....which was around 250-300 in GEJ regime

The subsidy he planned removing in 2011 then resulted to massive protest in Lagos then that brought out prominent celebrities then.....today we're buy #800 per litre and everyone is cool about it.

If things can be this rotten within 8yrs...I wonder how our tomorrow would look like.

Many Nigerians are suffering in diaspora... some went to prison..some engaged in all manner of job and illegal acts to stay away from this country... some had even done change of citizenship and refused to be identified as a Nigerian.

The question is...for how long are we going to live like this?

I weep for my dear country! sad
When I told u that an average Nigerian is wicked, u said No; it's because of hardship.

listen, whenever Fuel or any other hike that affects the Nation, it simply means that every sector MUST follow suit but as wicked as we are to ourselves, we won't agree to increase even when are enjoying the increment.

How can a school owner increase school fees but refuse to increase workers salary?
is this not pure wickedness?

Not until the masses (Majority) come together irrespective of religion / tribe; then we should be ready to remain like this forever.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by TimeMachine2: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
enemybulldozer:
We the Igbos that are foresighted warned those ebola infected mofos but they refused. Instead of listening to our voice of reasoning, they allowed hate and tribalism to block their sense of reasoning.
Maize247, madridguy, helinues, AuschwitzPrefec, adekolaelect, Christistruth03, TimeMachine2, jeromestarks, yarimo and beerfraud hope you lots are enjoying now grin grin grin

Akpise, you think I give a rat arss about Tinubu?
Tinubu can go eff himself. For all I care, Tinubu can kiss my hairly arsss, I support Yoruba nation and any idiott like yourself is considered legitimate target.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by LegacyB: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Programmer47:

If hypocrisy was a person. All eyes on the Judiciary is the word.
Let the Judiciary deliver their judgement first.
By the way you expect me to cry because of Nigeria?
Lmao, hustle for your daily pay joor.
Tinubu is spending 8 years straight . And then it goes back to the North. You have 16 years to wail and hate. Your journey is far oooo.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by Newborn27(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
MSN1:

When I told u that an average Nigerian is wicked, u said No; it's because of hardship.

listen, whenever Fuel or any other hike that affects the Nation, it simply means that every sector MUST follow suit but as wicked as we are to ourselves, we won't agree to increase even when are enjoying the increment.

How can a school owner increase school fees but refuse to increase workers salary?
is this not pure wickedness?

Not until the masses (Majority) come together irrespective of religion / tribe; then we should be ready to remain like this forever.

May God heal our land.
Re: Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months by naturefellow(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash. Obi will never never be president
are you ready to die on hill ?? undecided

My advice is to go buy sniper and keep now. Dollar rate is soaring, your Agbado master just dey do trial and error.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banks To Charge Nigerians For Cybersecurity Levy on Transactions / Emeka Offor Bags Doctorate Degree In UNIZIK / Naira Redesign: Buhari Consigns Nigerians To Seven More Days Of Hardship - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.