Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single (25094 Views)

What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Scamburster(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Benwallt:

Thank you.

Yes, they abound. Technology has made determination of that very easy but humans still find a way to inflict everlasting pains on themselves either for love, lust, infatuation or greed.

A girl that met a rich boys whose genotype is AS would hide hers that is AS at the sight of comfort.
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Amarachibaby(f): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
seunH:
- Okay let me explain; everything about our body including our genotype is governed by proteins which are arranged in a specific way. Sometimes during pregnancy or exposure to harmful radiation/dangerous chemicals, these proteins may be affected or misarranged and this leads to a completely different type of protein. In summary, the difference between A and S is simply the difference in the arrangement of the protein that makes them up.
u go explain tire even with evidence
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Scamburster(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Visocrate:
But are you aware that genotype can be changed for children, now is not like the archaic era where there are no solutions to problem find time to read the danger of blood type in pregnancy By Author Vincent Godwin and have your problems solved
Explain more
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by phemmyfour: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

We already did it before naa
And you have to continue doing it
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Naijagoodman: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
This is an African problem and one would expect our medical professionals to research its solution. In Canada, nobody cares about your genotype. I've seen many Nigerians with SS children given bone marrow treatment that permanently solves the sickle cell issues. Why are our government and medical experts not looking at such an already established breakthrough? When we're serious as a country, it will show

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by VonBenny(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
I am AA, a graduate of Computer Science. Self employed. Looking for a serious girl to settle down with. She must be ready to settle down immediately. I based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Send me mail on : talk2reubavon@yahoo.com,
with ur pictures and phone no / watsapp number.
Serious Girls ready to marry. Please. Thanks
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by maasoap(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
TimT:
Lol... So after all the emotional talk, you still went ahead and bleeped the girl... grin grin grin
And worse, you liked the Bleep too much to say "it grips your manhood and drives you crazy"...

Oya enjoy dey go...

By the way, when you get married for companionship and love, then genotype won't be an issue..
But if you get married for kids, then look for what matches your type

Like marriage with no kids? In this part of the world?
BTW: does marrying for the kids automatically means not marrying for love and companionship? Which marriage can survive without love?

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by TimT: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

I don't know o
Wahala.. okay
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by TimT: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u de mind the guy just de Bobo us... The girl Sha want the thing too grin grin
Dem don enjoy finish, oga carry genotype matter come online... After dem drink action bitters ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Evestar200(f): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Scamburster:

When confirm let me know.
Why should I let you know after confirmation?
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by seunH: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Amarachibaby:
u go explain tire even with evidence
Lolzzzz, my sister, education is the key to ignorance

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by akube34: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
pandax:

I am sure you are an Apostle of Evolution Theory of Charles Darwin. One day S might turn to Z and we will have AZ as a kind of genotype grin grin grin. After all, we also have AC now as a genotype

Folks, if you have money and both of you are AS, please go and do Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) with Gender Selection for circa 6m now. I did it and had all my healthy children at once. Amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling (CVS) are cheaper options, but it could be emotionally draining for the parties involved.

thatโ€™s my plan ooo. I done Dey keep money for am ooo. I can be searching for AA like gold. I have everything I want in a woman that is AS. The money much ooo, but I have this feeling she would be worth it

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by gremp(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:
Too sad but it still worth it
But i need answers oo if it's God who created first man and woman then how did ss genotype come into existence

The farther you are from the source, the more diluted the gene pool becomes, so the originals won't have any problems.

Most likely genetic mutation over millennia through exposure to less than ideal environments, examples like the fall of man from the garden(ideal environment) and post-flood conditions(the life expectancy was massively reduced) pop into mind.

Even the Israelites were warned against carnal relations within a family unit.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by DenreleDave(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Evestar200:
This Genotype thing is an issue.

Still trying to run another test because the first one I did came out as AA.

How much the test sef?

Never done it b4
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Abakelawal(f): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
This life is not balance at all
This generation not only genotype matters
Including rhesus factor that is positive or negative.
If u are rhesus negative u are advised to look for a negative partner also .... This is what causes miscarriage or still birth for some people
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by pandax: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Scamburster:

Explain more.

1. Normal IVF Procedure for compatible couples(AA/AS, AA/AA, AA/SS, AA/AC )= ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer

2. IVF Procedure for non-compatible couples (AS/AS, AS/AC, AC/AC) = ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization, pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS), gender/sex selection and embryo transfer

a) PGS = Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) is a screening test that can be performed on embryos created via in vitro fertilization (IVF) to genetically analyze the embryos prior to transfer. Couples who are at risk of having a child affected with an inherited genetic disease
are perfect candidates for the procedure

b) Gender/Sex Selection = This is a process by which the Clinic performing the IVF, will test to know the Sex of the embryos according to your request before the embryo transfer. I chose 2 Boys & 1 Girl.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abakelawal:
This life is not balance at all
This generation not only genotype matters
Including rhesus factor that is positive or negative.
If u are rhesus negative u are advised to look for a negative partner also .... This is what causes miscarriage or still birth for some people

There is injection for it naa especially after first kid
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Evestar200(f): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

How much the test sef?

Never done it b4
It shouldn't be more than 10k because I did mine with other tests
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by akube34: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
pandax:

1. Normal IVF Procedure for compatible couples(AA/AS, AA/AA, AA/SS, AA/AC )= ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer

2. IVF Procedure for non-compatible couples (AS/AS, AS/AC, AC/AC) = ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization, pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS), gender/sex selection and embryo transfer

a) PGS = Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) is a screening test that can be performed on embryos created via in vitro fertilization (IVF) to genetically analyze the embryos prior to transfer. Couples who are at risk of having a child affected with an inherited genetic disease

b) Gender/Sex Selection = This is a process by which the Clinic performing the IVF, will test to know the Sex of the embryos according to your request before the embryo transfer. I chose 2 Boys & 1 Girl.
did you do it in Nigeria? Weโ€™re the eggs retrieved much?
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by pandax: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
akube34:
did you do it in Nigeria? Weโ€™re the eggs retrieved much?

First part will be done in Nigeria, and the PGS or second bit will be done abroad, but the Nigerian clinic will transport the samples on your behalf to and fro. I do not know if they have facilities to equally do the 2nd part now in Nigeria.We did not travel out for ours

Give a call to Nordica, Bridge Clinic, etc and they will explain more to you

Goodluck
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

I said i didn't touch the girl in the picture on red gowns.

That's not the one I am talking about. The one that you talked about from the beginning. That you gave origin bitter. So you collect keep or you no collect.

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by KarinaSlim(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
What kind of post is this?

Aside the whole genotype issh...

The poster should be so ashamed of himself for writing this.

A grown man child for that matter.

No more fear of God anymore.

Lord have mercy upon us.

SMH

**Spits**
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Scamburster(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Evestar200:
Why should I let you know after confirmation?
Don't worry just do what I told, I will explain later even with evidence.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by tollyboy5(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

I don't see anything wrong in asking such questions directly, it shows that the man wants a serious relationship that can lead to something permanent

For me I always ask though I'm AA, but I ask in case the man is SS, nothing wrong in asking.
Lol i see the wisdom there grin. Mama no wan end up as widow with three kids grin
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Scamburster(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
pandax:

And it works?
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Scamburster(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
KarinaSlim:
What kind of post is this?

Aside the whole genotype issh...

The poster should be so ashamed of himself for writing this.

A grown man child for that matter.

No more fear of God anymore.

Lord have mercy upon us.

SMH

**Spits**
What is your genotype, don't be offended.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Evestar200(f): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Scamburster:

Don't worry just do what I told, I will explain later even with evidence.
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Myer:

I guess it's one of the effects of the curse on man due to sin.
Nevertheless, when one comes into Christ He deals with it the way Only He can.
Either He finds and aligns an AS to marry an AA.
Or He simply changes the AS to AA.
Or the person remains AS but the effect of AS is not there anymore.

Truly when you go to churches where the Power of God is evident (and not for showmanship) and you meet and know some of these people, it makes one truly love and fear God and helps build ones faith.
Hmmm sadly this Same question has made some people to feel cheated so many has lost faith sorry to say it
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bmaster:
you see this question you asked now?
I have asked same question more than enough all my life?
God created Adam and eve..they were perfectly made before his very eyes.
Then how did we get s genotype?
We're they not supposed to be AA and AA if I am not mistaken ?
My brother life is a Mistry living so many people feeling cheated very much unfair
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dada4me:

It simply men's one was AS while the other was AA and the produced more than one AS and two ASs produced SS, that was all.
Really so God could be such careless hmm well what do i know
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
just2endowed:
o

well humans mutate overtime on the long run.

here in west africa, we have mosquitoes dealing withhumans. as time goes on, the human body try to develop antidots for these killer disease and because we continue to mutate to beat this malaria, the blood turns sickle, thats how we came about these genotype.

U will be suprised that in europe and up north pole, they are almost all AA not until blacks migrate to the west and up north that small percentage came out AS.

so, in all, the culprit of all these is one animal. Mosquitoes
Yes and I heard that the try to know when a baby has a wrong gene the will try to abort the baby i don't know how true it is
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Timoleon:
Simple. Adam Na AS. When dem commot eve from Adam, she sef be AS. Bible no talk about some of the children wey eve born wey die as dem be SS. Cain Na AA Abel na AS.
Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother / My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. / Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.