Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single (25119 Views)

What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by 900warriorz: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Many have lost good men/women due to Genotype wahala and it really hurts...but you know what hurts more?

Having a child with Sickle Cell Anaemia

The best is to do what you gotta do, separate while you still can

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Omoawoke2(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
It’s crazy, a lot of people are single due to genotype.
It has ruined people’s relationships.
Getting a spouse is hard, now AS have to get only AA which is harder. Especially for ladies

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Creamypie(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
Baad niiiiga.u still give am sleeping pills your way

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by dododawa1: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
Did our greatfather and mother
Adam and Eve
Did
GENOTYPE
?

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by id4sho(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
shocked
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Olichoke: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
It seems ss genotype only affects Nigerians
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Timoleon(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Simple. Adam Na AS. When dem commot eve from Adam, she sef be AS. Bible no talk about some of the children wey eve born wey die as dem be SS. Cain Na AA Abel na AS.
Blake755:
Too sad but it still worth it
But i need answers oo if it's God who created first man and woman then how did ss genotype come into existence

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by obembet(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:
The new girl I met requested to come and then leave for work from my house the next day, I obliged her.
Few moments after her arrival, she became quiet. She looked pensive and moody.

She requested for alcohol and I gave her Smirnoff. She demanded for something stronger; I now offered Origin bitters.

She recoiled into her shell, her eyes were misty if not teary.

She was lost in thoughts about the past, it was obvious.
"What could be the issue?", I muttered to myself.

She didn't want to talk and asked to be left alone.

I was worried because I had prepared my manhood for intimacy. I can't seem to get enough of that tight womanhood down there. So I didn't want any mood swings.

I prodded further and she said our discussion earlier brought back sad memories.

"Which discussion was that?"

"The genotype", she answered.

I now remembered she jolted me in the afternoon when she inquired of my Genotype.

I am AS. And I told her so.

I now remembered that I have checked this genotype at 4 different hospitals, 4 different occasions just to be sure there isn't any errors.

Because there had been cases of people thinking they were AA only to discover they were AS after giving birth to SS kids.

Some equally rejected AS spouses in the false belief that they themselves were AS.

"I have missed five men because of this",she continued.
"This is the reason why I am not yet married," she added.
It was painful to watch her in that mood.

Few ours earlier she was basking in the euphoria of having met a prince charming, a lover who would wipe away her tears and walk down the isle.

These hopes just got shattered. Not like I had promised to marry her shaa. But you know women and fantasy.

I comforted her.

Research suggests there are more AA genotype than others.
But my personal experience is different.

I have met more AA girls. But all the girls I ever liked were AS.

This is an impediment of some sorts for some of us.
But we aren't ready for this discussion yet.
➖➖➖➖➖

We still made love later because I needed to give her some natural sleeping pills.

I must add that no two women taste same.
This girl has a very tight womanhood, that contracts to grip my manhood.

Her womanhood drives me crazy.
This is how some women lose their husbands.
Just pray your husband doesn't meet her type as a side chick.

Werey op, can u explain the purpose that second picture ( that alomo bitter grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by uuzba(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
The single ones are not happy. They want to marry
The married ones will beat the living sh!t out each other in the house, carry divorce, black eyes and court case to come and discuss here on Nairaland.
I don't understand again.

5 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by just2endowed: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:
But i need answers oo if it's God who created first man and woman then how did ss genotype come into existence
o

well humans mutate overtime on the long run.

here in west africa, we have mosquitoes dealing withhumans. as time goes on, the human body try to develop antidots for these killer disease and because we continue to mutate to beat this malaria, the blood turns sickle, thats how we came about these genotype.

U will be suprised that in europe and up north pole, they are almost all AA not until blacks migrate to the west and up north that small percentage came out AS.

so, in all, the culprit of all these is one animal. Mosquitoes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Mrmakaveli200: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
It made some of us marry the wrong partner

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
TimT:

Really? So na making love dey calm people down.... grin grin
u de mind the guy just de Bobo us... The girl Sha want the thing too grin grin
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by just2endowed: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Olichoke:
It seems ss genotype only affects Nigerians

nope
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Timoleon(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
It’s better to face d hardship of finding a spouse than face the hardships of taking care of perpetually sick children.
900warriorz:
Many have lost good men/women due to Genotype wahala and it really hurts...but you know what hurts more?

Having a child with Sickle Cell Anaemia

The best is to do what you gotta do, separate while you still can

5 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Meteng: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omo, some women puna carry natural sweetness, if you enter, you fit run mad. I quite agree with you, no puna tastes the same. I’m a witness. Having said that, no follow the sweetness give am belle o. Na the wahala where you dey try avoid go start

4 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Menclothing: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Do test b4 going far in relationships stop wasting time
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by 007kjb: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Benwallt:

Everything originated from that Apple. Serpent's free gift to Eve alter everything

You are WISE

THERE ARE TWO SET OF PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MARRY OR COHABIT
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
marriage is not about how the kitty taste or how a woman taste. that's what run girls are for they will do everything and grip ur manhood join.

Better know what ure looking for b4 entering marriage cos the day u can't get that type of sex from her u will run or cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by DesChyko: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
What is the genotype of the Orijin?

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by MosayA: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
There were relationships I had to end because of genotype back then.

It's better to avoid story that touch.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by ADUBA1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mutation
Blake755:
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by pandax: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
seunH:
- Okay let me explain; everything about our body including our genotype is governed by proteins which are arranged in a specific way. Sometimes during pregnancy or exposure to harmful radiation/dangerous chemicals, these proteins may be affected or misarranged and this leads to a completely different type of protein. In summary, the difference between A and S is simply the difference in the arrangement of the protein that makes them up.

I am sure you are an Apostle of Evolution Theory of Charles Darwin. One day S might turn to Z and we will have AZ as a kind of genotype grin grin grin. After all, we also have AC now as a genotype

Folks, if you have money and both of you are AS, please go and do Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) with Gender Selection for circa 6m now. I did it and had all my healthy children at once. Amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling (CVS) are cheaper options, but it could be emotionally draining for the parties involved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by BigYash: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Thank God o..
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Rumundele(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bashon:
I was in the same situation for many years. My genotype AC, but the ladies with AA usually have character issues. Some will even tell you they are doing you a favor, unfortunately. Most of those with AS usually the opposite. But at a point, I hod to throw caution to the wind and do the needful with someone that is AS. My brothers and sisters, every day of that 9 months of pregnancy was like, "what have I done". But when the boy came weighing almost 4kg without any issue, I calm down and after 5 years, did his genotype, it came out AS. Still trying for another one. But, please, this is not to say you should do same.
Bros no genotype is AC otherwise i fit tell you my own genotype is AK.
Don't mind me sha, AC is rare and both AS and AC are abnormal

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Benwallt(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
007kjb:

You are WISE

THERE ARE TWO SET OF PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MARRY OR COHABIT

Thank you.

Yes, they abound. Technology has made determination of that very easy but humans still find a way to inflict everlasting pains on themselves either for love, lust, infatuation or greed.

A girl that met a rich boys whose genotype is AS would hide hers that is AS at the sight of comfort.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Zedoo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
If you truly love each other you will marry and remove your reproductive ducts and adopt babies. But naaaaa. Y’all playing.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Visocrate(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
But are you aware that genotype can be changed for children, now is not like the archaic era where there are no solutions to problem find time to read the danger of blood type in pregnancy By Author Vincent Godwin and have your problems solved
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by rajiedreez: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
If you love her dearly and have money to spare, do a bone marrow transplant to change her genotype.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by nairalanda1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
dododawa1:
Did our greatfather and mother
Adam and Eve
Did
GENOTYPE
?

Nzeogwu, the leader of the first coup had a younger brother who wrote one of two biographic sketches of the man himself (the other was Obasanjo's more famous book). In the book, he mentioned that he and his brother were two of six children from their mother and father (their mother had another son from her first marriage: the father died and then she married James Nzeogwu, and had more kids for him).

Three of those children did not live to see their tenth birthday. Reason...Sickle Cell disease. At the time, there was no test available , at least in Nigeria. And yes, it hurt the family badly. And yes, they found out years later.

That your ancestors did not do genotype does not mean that no one died of the sickle cell disease back then. Infact, some of those children we call ogbanje and abiku might have been sickle cell disease cases.

10 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Psady(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Timoleon:
Simple. Adam Na AS. When dem commot eve from Adam, she sef be AS. Bible no talk about some of the children wey eve born wey die as dem be SS. Cain Na AA Abel na AS.
Bros! U TOO LIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. / Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.