Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single (25113 Views)

What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Benwallt:

Everything originated from that Apple. Serpent's free gift to Eve alter everything
Omo no be small imagine satan was just passing jejely and eve was telling him oga satan anything for your girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by rerhji(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:
The new girl I met requested to come and then leave for work from my house the next day, I obliged her.
Few moments after her arrival, she became quiet. She looked pensive and moody.

She requested for alcohol and I gave her Smirnoff. She demanded for something stronger; I now offered Origin bitters.

She recoiled into her shell, her eyes were misty if not teary.

She was lost in thoughts about the past, it was obvious.
"What could be the issue?", I muttered to myself.

She didn't want to talk and asked to be left alone.

I was worried because I had prepared my manhood for intimacy. I can't seem to get enough of that tight womanhood down there. So I didn't want any mood swings.

I prodded further and she said our discussion earlier brought back sad memories.

"Which discussion was that?"

"The genotype", she answered.

I now remembered she jolted me in the afternoon when she inquired of my Genotype.

I am AS. And I told her so.

I now remembered that I have checked this genotype at 4 different hospitals, 4 different occasions just to be sure there isn't any errors.

Because there had been cases of people thinking they were AA only to discover they were AS after giving birth to SS kids.

Some equally rejected AS spouses in the false belief that they themselves were AS.

"I have missed five men because of this",she continued.
"This is the reason why I am not yet married," she added.
It was painful to watch her in that mood.

Few ours earlier she was basking in the euphoria of having met a prince charming, a lover who would wipe away her tears and walk down the isle.

These hopes just got shattered. Not like I had promised to marry her shaa. But you know women and fantasy.

I comforted her.

Research suggests there are more AA genotype than others.
But my personal experience is different.

I have met more AA girls. But all the girls I ever liked were AS.

This is an impediment of some sorts for some of us.
But we aren't ready for this discussion yet.
βž–βž–βž–βž–βž–

We still made love later because I needed to give her some natural sleeping pills.

I must add that no two women taste same.
This girl has a very tight womanhood, that contracts to grip my manhood.

Her womanhood drives me crazy.
This is how some women lose their husbands.
Just pray your husband doesn't meet her type as a side chick.

story of my life... My parents were even like is that bad u don't get any AA...

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Benwallt(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:

Omo no be small imagine satan was just passing jejely and eve was telling him oga satan anything for your girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And trust devil Na. He did the necessary damage
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Myer(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:

Hmmm sadly this Same question has made some people to feel cheated so many has lost faith sorry to say it

Yes. Cos it's easier said than when you're the one going through it.
That's why it's good to avoid being in that position when you can.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Myer:

Yes. Cos it's easier said than when you're the one going through it.
That's why it's good to avoid being in that position when you can.
Funny enough am going through such shit it hurts imagine even healthy people for Nigeria are still finding it difficult to survive imagine people with anemia 😭😭😭
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by olril17(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bashon:
I was in the same situation for many years. My genotype AC, but the ladies with AA usually have character issues. Some will even tell you they are doing you a favor, unfortunately. Most of those with AS usually the opposite. But at a point, I hod to throw caution to the wind and do the needful with someone that is AS. My brothers and sisters, every day of that 9 months of pregnancy was like, "what have I done". But when the boy came weighing almost 4kg without any issue, I calm down and after 5 years, did his genotype, it came out AS. Still trying for another one. But, please, this is not to say you should do same.
This Is not good at all. This kinda risk is not worth the trouble.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by maisauki: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:
Too sad but it still worth it
But i need answers oo if it's God who created first man and woman then how did ss genotype come into existence
The simplest answer is that some things are beyond what our reasoning faculties can comprehend ...you're strong, perhaps strong enough to carry five bags of cement at a time but not strong enough to carry 20, or fifty, or more. This doesn't mean you're weak or lazy, but the strength in you isn't enough to carry what's on ground at a go
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by maisauki: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:
Too sad but it still worth it
But i need answers oo if it's God who created first man and woman then how did ss genotype come into existence
The simplest answer is that some things are beyond what our reasoning faculties can comprehend ...you're strong, perhaps strong enough to carry five bags of cement at a time but not strong enough to carry 20, or fifty, or more. This doesn't mean you're weak or lazy, but the strength in you isn't enough to carry what's on ground at a go
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Emaprince:
May God enrich you and make your financial burden easy for you to tackle, bro.

Amennnnnnnnnnn sir
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Myer(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:

Funny enough am going through such shit it hurts imagine even healthy people for Nigeria are still finding it difficult to survive imagine people with anemia 😭😭😭

It is well.
First thing you should do is take the pressure of marriage off yourself.
Then focus on knowing God's will concerning you.
Talk to your church counsellor (that you respect and trust), they're experienced in this matters.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
maisauki:

Hmm somethings just sounds crazy
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by olril17(m): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Luu40:

The topic of genotype is a very complicated one. Don't forget a union between two AS genotypes has only 25% chance of birthing a child with SS, 25% AA and 50% AS.

It's not as bad as many think it is. But family history is also a very important factor, I learned.
My elder sister has a child wuth SS genotype (her second kid). She now has four kids - three of which are healthy.
The issue sparked alot of trouble at our house that prompted me to do the test myself, and I turned out to be AS. With this result and my little understanding of genetics, I concluded that our parents are both AS. None of my siblings is sick and neither of our parents are sick. We're all healthy.

Upon further investigation, I found out that three of my elder sister's husband relatives died of sickle cell disease, and some are alive battling the disorder.

To sum the story, to this day my mom never believe that there are carriers in our house. She blames the other family of the disease - not understanding the biology behind it.

Family history matters ALOT.
It’s not as bad as it is?
In mathematics and statistics do you know how high 25 percent is? Even something like 13 percent is considered too high talk more of 25 fucking percent.
Family history matters in sickle cell disease??
Your English is good but you write like a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by maisauki: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:

Hmm somethings just sounds crazy
Just leave those crazy stuffs ...I once heard a statement credited to Charles Darwin: he was quoted to have said that studying the eyes continuously can lead to madness
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by olril17(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

We had had sex 2 times before naa

The stuff about the sex is irritating and for a thread like this is,such details are not really important.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Myer:

It is well.
Talk to your church counsellor (that you respect and trust), they're experienced in this matters.
Hmm sometimes moving on from something we can not change is the best form of change but it is one of the most difficult process of my life imagine being a scapegoat but am done being it am trying to shove it down i think it no longer matter but it keeps reminding me and making me have some kind of regrets
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Myer:

It is well.
Aa for church stuff well let me reserve my comment sha
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Myer(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:

Aa for church stuff well let me reserve my comment sha
Lol I understand.
We should probably talk. If that's OK with you.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Dada4me: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:

Really so God could be such careless hmm well what do i know

Was he careless to have created other wierd creatures too?
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Myer:

Lol I understand.
We should probably talk. If that's OK with you.
Sure in fact i don't know why i don't like opening up to people to know about my shit i wish i could but πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Luu40: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
olril17:

In mathematics and statistics do you know how high 25 percent is? Even something like 13 percent is considered too high talk more of 25 fucking percent.

I prefer we talk politely gentleman. Please read more on the topic. I didn't just made the things I said - I read them somewhere.

And if 25% is considered very high, 75% on the flip side is three times higher.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Luu40: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
olril17:

Kindly check this link https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/sickle-cell-disease#:~:text=Sickle%20cell%20is%20an%20inherited,%22carrier%22%20of%20the%20disease.

Is there anything you could help me with to undunce my writing? I'm a chemist by university degree and a self-taught data analyst.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Myer(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
MrOlai:

Look at it this way. She told you she missed 5 men because of the genotype issue. Imagine all the 5 men slept with her the way you did. Many Nairalanders here call ladies like her Olosho, hoe and other bad names like that not knowing that many of such ladies are victims of circumstance.

You shouldn't have touched her.

Why are you putting thr blame on him?
They both share the blame. It was consensual.
They're both wrong for engaging in premarital sex.

But how do you explain that to anyone except they themselves know the consequences of these things?
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Myer(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:

Sure in fact i don't know why i don't like opening up to people to know about my shit i wish i could but πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
It's personal, not something to be shared with everybody. Check your email.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Luu40: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
maisauki:

Evolution has it that people develop these sickle cell disease genes as a natural way of being immune to malaria.

Mosquito bites and malaria are related are the disease.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by kelspinall(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
but this genotype of a thing doesn't seem to bother the foreigners and western world...

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED(EDUCATED)
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Danisaint112(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:
Too sad butter it still worth it

Adam was probably AA while Eve AS. Not like there is even a proof or is there anywhere it was written that Adam and Eve are both AA. You get?
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Shakathezulu1: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

I swear
You were the guy, that removed me from telegram group, cuz I countered you over the Chinese man killing that Kano lady.

Remember, you supported the Chinese man killing that lady.

Cho cho cho like ibaka bird.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by macho44(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Next time, be conscious enough to ask vital questions before feelings sets in, to avoid heartbreaks.
A stitch in time, saves many PATCH -PATCH
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by doneback04: 4:19am On Sep 02, 2023
Pls how do I check my own and how much does it cost? Because me I don't know my where I belong
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by maisauki: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Luu40:

Evolution has it that people develop these sickle cell disease genes as a natural way of being immune to malaria.

Mosquito bites and malaria are related are the disease.
So, there are people who still subscribe to evolution theory sham
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2023
doneback04:
Pls how do I check my own and how much does it cost? Because me I don't know my where I belong
It is not costly but i will advise you to do it more than two times not in the same hospital oo
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Luu40: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2023
maisauki:

So, there are people who still subscribe to evolution theory sham

Evolution, in my understanding is very true to a large extent. But there are certain things I totally disagree with - one of which is the various theories of creation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.