Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) (72650 Views)

A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice / Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Luckysbab: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Werey therapist

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by ThinkSmarter: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Oyibo Blessing CEO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by condralbedez: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It breaks my heart to see sexually starved couples.

I say it and I will say it again.

Only a wicked man will marry a woman when he knows he intends to tell her, "baby just keep rubbing it, it will soon stand".
Likewise, only a wicked woman will marry a man when she knows she intends to implement a thrice-a-month sex timetable.

God has used orgasm donors like us to save lots of unhappy marriages and it really takes a level of selflessness to be able to do this.

Nothing brings me more joy than giving another man's wife an orgasm because I know that is one less woman considering using Sniper as Maggi for her husband.
The Legendary, welcome Abobie

11 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by DeepSight(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
This person might be a man.
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Hewlett: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sex really moves the world

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by finallybusy: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
I don’t believe the story.
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by monerozi5590: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a wicked man will marry a woman when he knows he intends to tell her, "baby just keep rubbing it, it will soon stand".
Likewise, only a wicked woman will marry a man when she knows she intends to implement a thrice-a-month sex timetable.

God has used orgasm donors like us to save lots of unhappy marriages and it really takes a level of selflessness to be able to do this.

Nothing brings me more joy than giving another man's wife an orgasm because I know that is one less woman considering using Sniper as Maggi for her husband.

Welcome back sir

7 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by AngelicBeing: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For posting this nonsense comments, you deserve 70,000 lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper at your back angry

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Ensa777(f): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
nwaamaikpe,I bu onye ara grin

This thread is a very useless one

4 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Illegal1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

omoh........i hear say u dn really cum bk.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Alchemy528: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
What is the reason you did not have your own peace of mind
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by DonroxyII: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
ItisWell22:
🤐
She is Doing the Unorthodox Work grin ...

21st Century don Set grin .... Woke World .. all Eyes Must Tear Finish grin
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by frank317: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
See me way de look for who go teach me this thing since... Madam, help me show me the right hole for ur body
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by onumadu: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Totally agree.
I'd even go a step further to say that only a very wicked man (and there are many of them out there) would marry a VERY attractive woman without being sure that he can handle the consequences.
They start looking to kill or destroy other men for the trouble they invited into their own houses.
There are some women out there that, once you see them, and you know for sure that they were never created for marriage of any kind.
And yet, some men would marry them, and then start killing men who sleep with them.
I never pity any man who married such women, and I never support them when they lament that their wives are cheating.
He who fetched ant infested firewood indirectly invited lizards to a huge feast.
Na so I see am. cool

4 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by shantti(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wow, this is interesting
As long as her methods saves marriages,then it's okay
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by DonroxyII: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Smh

Why won't she be boastful of such a distasteful feat, when married men keep enabling and funding ladies like her instead of focusing on their wife and family, morality will continue to drastically decline if men refuse to discipline themselves and control their third leg.
She is also Serving Women too As well as Couples and Single ...

Dey calm down ... !

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by sirwilson(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe the G.O.A.T is back...

8 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by RonuRonu: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
I'm just like that White Lady above, but the only difference between us is that i take care of only Widows, Women/Ladies their husbands are not available.

I don't have anything to do with Women/Ladies their husbands are still available.

I take care of only Widows. Know this and know peace.

Minister for widows undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by shepherd316: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jesus is coming very soon, you risk too much if you live your everyday life without Christ. Life is too short, eternity is certain, you've decide your path whether you chose to spend eternity with Christ or you chose to enjoy the passing vanity of this fallen world.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Weathered: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
dre11:

https://guardian.ng/life/sex-therapist-says-shes-saved-marriages-by-sleeping-with-her-clients/
the shameful tricks and ways this gender employ just to be noticed for publicity is no longer shocking.

Shamelessness, desperation and foolishness are female
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by tnerro1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Jaidosky: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sex therapist ke

Please what’s the meaning of sex therapist
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by mizz2posh: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Her pussy must be really bad, for her clients to sleep with her and run back to their wives tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Ttipsy(f): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
This whites has the way they talk that could make you Hot
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by 12inchess: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
RonuRonu:
I'm just like that White Lady above, but the only difference between us is that i take care of only Widows, Women/Ladies their husbands are not available.

I don't have anything to do with Women/Ladies their husbands are still available.

I take care of only Widows. Know this and know peace.

Minister for widows undecided

So you're the one servicing all the widows and women with no husband in Ogbomoso grin grin grin

Thunda fire that your joystick angry angry angry angry
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by 2Radii: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Smh

Why won't she be boastful of such a distasteful feat, when married men keep enabling and funding ladies like her instead of focusing on their wife and family, morality will continue to drastically decline if men refuse to discipline themselves and control their third leg.
I will never focus on a wife that thinks my sexual need is infinitesimal in the scheme of things, woman that is so loud with her selfishness and self-centeredness.

I understand if she's stressed or tired or some unforseen circumstances show up, it's understandable.

Wel, I thank God for the kind of woman I have sha cus she never turn me down when need arise even tho I don't do more than one round and that is even like twice in a month. Well, I always ask her to forgive me for the low libido cus I know what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Tho she is the one that made me hate sex with her but still I still cherish her for not bn a self-centered woman

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Kenmatt(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
I didn't go through.

But drawing analysis from the big story; it's very possible.
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Quebec91(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
cheesy
carl90:
Olosho go become sex therapist.
What do you expect? grin
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by 12inchess: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jokes aside. Prostituion is illegal in Ohio just like in most U.S states. But what she is doing is it really prostitution when she can roll it under sex therapy? I mean this is a really grey area. She is pretty smart. I'm sure she has lawyers advising her.

AuntyBlessingCEO have you seen the level your mates abroad have carried their so called Sex therapy to? Next time you will be claiming number one sex therapist in Africa. When will you offer such services?

More Jokes aside. I think Prostitution should be made legal everywhere as long as it can be well regulated to be voluntary without trafficking. Money for hand back for ground. Afterall many women all over the world still expect you to buy human hair, jump through hoops, 3 months of dates and excess billing before they will agree to show you their pant when all you want to do is f.ck them. Why not just allow men to pay you directly and cut all the bullshit. Remember your private babe can be a yahoo boys booty call if you're broke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Olichoke: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ashawo therapist
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Confirm4real(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Some men will just pretend to cause problems in their marriages so she can come in and do the needful grin

Her business go boom for Naija o...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.