Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. (2674 Views)

Why Do These Females On Skirt Always Close Dia Legs Whneva Am Passing By? / My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Odebayo4010(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dear Men, if ants could avoid lolipop sweet, you should understand that in life it is not every woman you should go down with.

The unclothedness of some women may be pleasurable to the eyes but there's a POISON in between the legs.

You cannot grow in life if you are a man that still turns when every woman passes and still wants to flirt.

Commitment is for matured men who are contented with ONE, just ONE woman.

Sleeping around with many ladies is not enjoyment. You are entering different Altars. And every Altar has a deity.

Setback, hardship, sickness and dryness most men are experiencing today is as a result of multiple women. They have sold their stars to deities and that's the reason some of them are lacking behind.

Don't eat everything on skirt.

My brother, if ants could avoid lolipop sweet, you should avoid engaging yourself with multiple girls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by madone: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
grin men dey come talk
Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
I wish this could make front page

2 Likes

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Kestolove(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
First the ant ND that lollipop pics id fake ND again don't be wicked by not making use of ur d1ck ND pussy... Use it everyday pls

4 Likes

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Nonexisting: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
You're talking rubbish. Once I see a vaginarian with big boobs hanging down their chest and I'm free at the moment to fucck, nothing will stop me from negotiating immediately. Jazz no be men like me when my father is still alive. If you like put mami water statue inside the pussy, I will fucck it and press the hell out of the breasts too. You want me to fucck only one vaginarian whereas she fuccks 10 dicks per day. Mtchew

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Tenrack: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2023
Kestolove:
First the ant ND that lollipop pics id fake ND again don't be wicked by not making use of ur d1ck ND pussy... Use it everyday pls
well spoken like a true idiot.
Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by BigYash: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2023
This thing doesn't work on everybody,but maybe thats what they call " grace is different"

I get niggas that bleeps anything that has hole under. Male olosho precisely. But these guys are still doing well,in business. If say I no sabi them well,I for say them dey use the girls plus. But that's not the case,cux the business they are into no require any plus to make mad funds . One told me that he just see smashing different pussies as adventure.. And he come be fine boy again.. He attracts bitches without stress,even some so called married bitches .. Nigga money long .. So op ,e get some persons when this thing dey affect? Cux me no dey understand.

Cux I know some other dude who doesn't do women,no Highness, he doesn't even join us to watch football or go outing. Very hard working nigga.. Infact his hustle is his relationship.. Baba still dey find who he go borrow money take meet up,almost every month.

Disclaimer.. I do not encourage womanizing please . I personally see it as waste of money.. Cux some pussies are not worth giving a dime at all..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by siofra(f): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Mtchewwww

Who even eats food in skirts

Tf

2 Likes

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Rossycares(f): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Well said, God bless u.
Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by chuks212: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2023
angry
siofra:
Mtchewwww

Who even eats food in skirts

Tf
Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Kooldon(f): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
they wont still learn. You go explain tire no evidence
Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Akinfemmy(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2023
Na ontop trousers me i dey chop my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Dshocker(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Story for the gods, your gender will never heed to your advice.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
Guyman don learn the hard Way.

1 Like

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigYash:
This thing doesn't work on everybody,but maybe thats what they call " grace is different"

I get niggas that bleeps anything that has hole under. Male olosho precisely. But these guys are still doing well,in business. If say I no sabi them well,I for say them dey use the girls plus. But that's not the case,cux the business they are into no require any plus to make mad funds . One told me that he just see smashing different pussies as adventure.. And he come be fine boy again.. He attracts bitches without stress,even some so called married bitches .. Nigga money long .. So op ,e get some persons when this thing dey affect? Cux me no dey understand.

Cux I know some other dude who doesn't do women,no Highness, he doesn't even join us to watch football or go outing. Very hard working nigga.. Infact his hustle is his relationship.. Baba still dey find who he go borrow money take meet up,almost every month.

Tales By Moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by DrAkpamudehe: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Trash.
When you are poor and broke, you will reason like o.p

1 Like

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by BigYash: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Tales By Moonlight.
Whatever you call it.. It is what it is.. Your shitty opinion can’t change anything.. pussy can never be the cause of your poverty..

1 Like

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by workchopNG: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
I didn't know skirt now grow fruits. We learn everyday

3 Likes

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by Koppaguard: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
One just visited me and my gas finished the next day, I just discovered that, this is the second time this week of filling my gas whenever she visits, always forgetting to turn off the nozzle very well, my Allowee that I am managing, I no do again abeg grin

Seriously, as a young man trying to stand on his feet, you should stay away from relationships, I just lost my pos capital because of one month relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by monsuru56(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Story.....konji no send u
Re: Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. by HenryTimes: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
T0t0 is not an altar and it does not bring any bad luck. But it MAY cause setback that's: if you're not financially ok and you likes anything in skirt then the little you have will be spent on women.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy / How Can Ugly Guys Find True Love? / Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.