Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose (25604 Views)

2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi / I’m Very Fearful, Unhappy About Insecurity In Nigeria –Chief Odigie-Oyegun / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by gabielle8: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Greetings to my fellow members of the Nairaland community on this fine and rainy Saturday morning. I hope each and every one of you is in good health. I come before you with a humble plea, as my daughter and I endured a night without sustenance due to the challenges we have been facing lately. Your kind assistance in any form would mean the world to us, and we would be immensely grateful for your support. May the Almighty shower upon you abundant blessings and inner peace.

O-PAY
802 33 486 58
Jumy
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Triangles1(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2023
EFCC are coming for you, you can start faking your sickening nolywood character.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by kennie2015(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2023
This is a childish thought that came out of a naive and shallow mind, quite obvious you are not privy to military rule, therefore we pardon your folly
taylor89:
God wey do am for Gabon go do am for us

It’s a matter of time

Africa revolution has started

Everybody go collect
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by zumbigbo(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Nigeria =200m
Gabon =2.4m
Nigeria is big enough to birth over 50 countries.

Na so....make we split and enjoy independent dividends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by MEGAWATCH: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Turboking:
nwokem, be careful oo. This wailing don dey make U thin oo tongue

Most of you need to go back to secondary school to learn the difference between praying and crying.

How can you foolishly term a man praying to God for something as wailing?

Education is not easy though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by legitnow1: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2023
YES YOUR HAPPY WITH WHAT HAPPENED IN GABON, BUT OK WITH WHAT TINUBU DID IN NIGERIA?

TRIBE BLINDNESS IS KILLING AFRICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzAWEot-lDw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by skywalker240(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... Fayose have is now IPOB according to some corn-fused miscreants.

A rare photo of FreeShitNg and co. waiting for the next propaganda to share.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Only in Gabon, Father and Son ruled for 56 years, since 1967. And they think everyone in the country will be at ease.
Son is now crying that Gabonese people should make noise on his behalf. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Neyopumpin13: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2023
taylor89:

It’s a matter of time

Everybody go collect
it can't happen in Nigeria you gerit .
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by tsdarkside(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2023
its strange how they couldnt even manage only 2.5 million people.... undecided undecided

this is not normal....
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by penearth(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2023
Christistruth03:

Obasanjo left
Jonathan left
Buhari left

All left through Democratic Elections

Nigeria is a Democracy

U miss one person
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by tsdarkside(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2023
penearth:

U miss one person

who....??
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by EsqSeo: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Note: Be warned! The sound can make your landlord give you quit notice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Share

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by IgOga(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2023
Quite sad that Fayose doesn't know what he's talking about.

Condemn politicians twisting constitution remain in power forever. Buy supporting a coup is going the rabbit hole. It is supporting treason.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Inobeyourmate: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2023
taylor89:

It’s a matter of time

Everybody go collect
Chai! Them just waste the money wey dey take sponsor you go school oh, this your wailing don dey affect your sense of reasoning 😥😥😥😥😥
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by penearth(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2023
Sone entered through democracy coup
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Chetas81(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Nigeria =200m
Gabon =2.4m
You guys continue to use old sensor results for this present population, hhhhmmm
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Chetas81(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
Chai! Them just waste the money wey dey take sponsor you go school oh, this your wailing don dey affect your sense of reasoning 😥😥😥😥😥
but you're crying through your emoji lol
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Chetas81(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2023
tsdarkside:
its strange how they couldnt even manage only 2.5 million people.... undecided undecided

this is not normal....
You mean in African countries
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by jrusky(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2023
To be honest father son and grandson familiocracy can't continue its bad in entirety and that is never a democracy.

The annoying thing is the idiot already served 2 term and still want to go 3rd term after his family had tuled for 56 years biko na wetin?
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by teejay29(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2023
This Man still dey,i no even remember Fayose again until now
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Popson0424: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2023
How about Putin and lukachenko? Do you know how long they've been in power?
GlorifiedTunde:
There's hardly any military coupe in African countries that won't be supported!

The African democracy is a sham and scam!

Only the wicked, illegitimately rich and powerful secures power!

Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by tsdarkside(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Chetas81:
You mean in African countries

any nation would have issues with 200m people....

but 2.5 million....??

go america,go china,india and many others....
dont think this nations dont have poor people....

you just dont see them on tv....
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by remiopash: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2023
taylor89:

It’s a matter of time

Everybody go collect

Lol..you people you will cry blue murder .
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Turboking(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Most of you need to go back to secondary school to learn the difference between praying and crying.

How can you foolishly term a man praying to God for something as wailing?

Education is not easy though.
ok oo Mr educated slowpoke, since we are all praying,(I hope it won't) but if Gabon eventually happens to Nigeria, I pray you and your entire family will not only be casualties but collateral damage of the bloody coup. Brethren,can I get a big Amen
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by nedekid: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Nigeria =200m
Gabon =2.4m
Yeah, that is what is unfortunately called big for nothing.
Look at it rather in terms of gdp per capita.
Gabon $10,000 (Third highest in Africa)
Nigeria $2,100
Even Zimbabwe despite all sanctions has a higher gdp per capita than "giant of Africa . No be juju be that?
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by MEGAWATCH: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2023
Turboking:
ok oo Mr educated slowpoke, since we are all praying,(I hope it won't) but if Gabon eventually happens to Nigeria, I pray you and your entire family will not only be casualties but collateral damage of the bloody coup. Brethren,can I get a big Amen

Hahahaha!

You be block head o!

Why are we going to be casualties? Are we Bola Amed Tinubu? Or the politicians that has been stealing NIGERIA dry?

Like your village People just attack your thinking faculty.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by MrsTwrite(f): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Na me happy pass.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by jrusky(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2023
taylor89:

It’s a matter of time

Everybody go collect

This boy go and hustle young man your Ife is wasting away before your own eyes.

You wasted 8 years of your life miserably without having anything to show during Buhari by constantly be online insulting him and some of your age mates here in NL building house, buying cars, marrying, opened business, doing successful farming etc but you got nothing to offer nothing to do and nothing to show than posting nuisance comment with bold font like agama lizard.

Another 8 years had just started which I'm 101% sure you will still waste it making it unfruitful and wastful 16 years out of your life, pls minus 16 from the age you are destined to live? If God come catch you may be na only 50 years you are destined to live and you by yourself with your hate filled life wasted 16 years out of your 50 destined years oh boy you are doom.

Go and hustle leave political shit time is living you behind and stop been silly.
Re: Coup: I’m Very Happy With What Happened In Gabon — Fayose by Christistruth03: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2023
penearth:

U miss one person

Gen Abdulsalimi

I did not add him because some who love arguing might say he was a Military President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Calling Buhari A Masquerade - Read / Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.